CopyToolPro ( Added Fully working Previous Version! )

tgt123

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mind paying for a lower price, but if an EA is installed on a master where I don't have access to the system, will it still work? I have access to the account tho.

As no one shared the file, I bought the original.

If someone wants a copy I can sell it at a lower price.

I will not share for free when I had to pay for it, sorry ...

For more information, send a Private Message

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how to set reverse trade ?

I was thinking the exact same thing. There are literally 1000's of poor performing ea's. Surely we can come up with a few that open losing trades constantly more than winning trades without martingale.

If the script can have a reverse option inserted it could be profitable, Thoughts!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing. There are literally 1000's of poor performing ea's. Surely we can come up with a few that open losing trades constantly more than winning trades without martingale.

If the script can have a reverse option inserted it could be profitable, Thoughts!!!

It is true only when the limits are several times more than the spread and when there is no trailing stop (in the original)

Thanks eggzactly, but how do we download from v8no? It displays a page to download their software Share_Online.msi instead. Must we install this in order to download the actual files?

for those who are in win server 2003, you need to install VC 5 runtime files which you can directly download from microsoft website (but then you'll be confused with which version to download) .. anyway i have uploaded it here .. h**p://www.multiupload.com/JFTH3C0ULQ

if you face any problems let me know .

• 1 month later...