(REQ) Forex Godfather

Re: (REQ) Forex Godfather

When I see an imbalance in the rules between buy and sell I immediately think of data fitting.

This EA does a buy on a Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri but only a sell on a Mon and Thu. What good reason could there be to have a strategy that works this way? Looks over optimised to me but time will tell I guess.

When I see an imbalance in the rules between buy and sell I immediately think of data fitting.

This EA does a buy on a Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri but only a sell on a Mon and Thu. What good reason could there be to have a strategy that works this way? Looks over optimised to me but time will tell I guess.

Very2 Intresting & So Mysteriously ... =D>

But What use of the Indicators VROC in this EA ? I found this at MQL4 Code Base; here's :

Volume Rate of Change (VROC)

Volume Rate of Change (VROC) is an indicator of the direction where the volume trend moves. Its idea lies in the fact that almost all important graphical formations (peaks, foundations, breaches, etc.) are accompanied by a dramatic increase of trade volume. The indicator is the difference between current bar volume and the volume n periods ago. If the current bar volume is higher than it was n periods ago, the value of the indicator will be positive. If the current volume is lower, VROC will obtain a negative value. Thus, the indicator gives an idea of the volume change speed.

Determining the calculation period is very important while working with this indicator. Short periods of 10-15 bars show sudden changes of volume. However, for signals that are more realistic it is better to choose periods of 25-30 bars. This gives a smoother and more rounded line and makes the analysis easier. At the same time, using short periods gives a more broken, "noisy" line and complicates the analysis.

Adamentium Trader Origin's

I emailed them to ask them about version 2.

If you want to buy version 2, you have to buy the first version and then the second.

And pay twice.

I was a little disappointed in hearing that, so I'm testing it from here. :))

Exactly you are right..Some of their existing customers are angry about this...lol...

Now i hope you guys will start a forward test of this EA and hopefully can share your results soon... :)

• 3 months later...

I prefer to stick with alpari or oanda :)

How about you guys ?? :)

Alpari is crap because their live spreads are up to 100% higher than their demo spreads. This means any results from forward testing with demo accounts can't be replicated in live accounts. You should try beamfx.com. They also got very good reviews and offer free VPS.