REQ: cyrox for ninjatrader

Hi dear traders, do someone know by chance were to find cyros indicators for ninjatrader? The very expensive official tools can be found here:

hxxp://www*cyrox*com/tools*html

I think the cyrox scalper method is maybe one of the best scalper methods but needs a lot of screen time, that means patience... camilla osc, cyrox osc cyrinus osc, cyrinus MMA...

Kind regards, joh

I will try to explain why this method is for me outstanding...

The method is so good because it takes advantage of a Time Frame of 1 to 20/30 seconds... In this way you are always early in the market than most of the normal traders (= as for example you and me :( )... You see early than most of the traders in what direction the currency is going... And let me say that a 1 second TF is manageable, far better manageable then the 1 minute on MT4... You can use your MT4 software to enter the trade beeing on a 1 minute TF but controlling this trade with the help of a NinjaTrader TF of 1 to 20 seconds...

Here some steps to scalp on a ONE SECOND Time Frame:

1) You use for scalping proposes a 1 to 20 sec. time frame... now, this is with MT4 not easy to make. Programms to change the TF for MT4 are wellknown but not the best ones... So, what to do?

2) You can download NinjaTrader as a demo of course for free... But what about a data provider? Also no problem... you connect to also a demo - MB Trader or Forex.com/GAIN Cap - and NinjaTrader gives you exact advices how to do this... look at this page: hxxp://www*ninjatrader*com/webnew/support_connectionguides.htm....

3) It sounds very simple and indeed the installation is as simple as my description above... but to trade scalping on a one second time frame requires a lot of screen time... and here is were the problem lies: it really takes some time to become a "good 1 to 5 seconds scalper"... You can go to the cyrox forum and look by yourself what I am talking about... I would recomend to visit the Journals, so you can see that this method is in the long run very profitable...

A last remark: my experience with EAs - after some years using them - is a negative one. Now I think that the only way to go if you want to be consistent and profitable is a sort of discretional trading... but I see a lot of problems when trading intraday for longer then several minutes to some hours.... So to scalp is for me the way to go but how to take advantage in the Forex market when scalping? Well, scalping on a 1 to 20 seconds time frame is FOR ME the answer....

In some way this trading has the same logic as the Genius EA with the difference that it is not an EA and there is no interference with the broker... Your broker does not know that you are using Ninja Trader for entering porpuses and beside that who cares?

Have a nice trading day

last edit: have decided to buy the software because I consider this scalping method by far as one of the best out there. So no more seeking for it,

have a nice trading day anew

Re: REQ: cyrox for ninjatrader

sorry i didnt see your post any earlier, but for everybody else you may want to have a look here

at an ninja trader forum called similar to "Big Like" - search for "Almosts797" - its a template for Ninja

(as far as i know direct links are forbidden, sorry to have to describe it in such a stupid fashion)

buyt i guess you´ll be able to figure it out

I dont use that kind of stuff myselves so i cant comment how it compares to the "original" - I have the cyrox ebook and i can say that i found it pretty useless, he talks about pretty much everything but about his method in detail, which, as it already has been said, requires "a lot of screentime".

You bet it does.

Anyways, hope this helps anyone.

Re: REQ: cyrox for ninjatrader

sorry i didnt see your post any earlier, but for everybody else you may want to have a look here

at an ninja trader forum called similar to "Big Like" - search for "Almosts797" - its a template for Ninja

(as far as i know direct links are forbidden, sorry to have to describe it in such a stupid fashion)

buyt i guess you´ll be able to figure it out

I dont use that kind of stuff myselves so i cant comment how it compares to the "original" - I have the cyrox ebook and i can say that i found it pretty useless, he talks about pretty much everything but about his method in detail, which, as it already has been said, requires "a lot of screentime".

You bet it does.

Anyways, hope this helps anyone.

Hi pygmalion, kudos ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I have been using the stand alone indicator, not the hybid one with indicators on the bottom for two years

You have to use your imagination with this indicator

Change to 45 seconds

add indicator woodies cci

Trade side by side with a 210 range bar so you are looking at 2 charts.....

You will need less screen time to figure it out, and you will make more consistent trades

never trade against the color of the range bar

range bar green..Trade only long

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...