Exness.com Review

masters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Best MT4 Broker Recommended !!!

I had a mixed experience with EXNESS.

I have opened an account with them only because of their leverage and trade execution speed as i am a scalper. Requotes has never been a problem. But i am not completely satisfied with their trade execution speed. So times it is done pretty quick but some times it takes 20-30 secs.

The best part of this broker is the withdrawal process. It took only 5 minutes to withdraw money to my moneybookers account.

Trade the signal, don't chase it

• 1 month later...
Russian brokers are not very secure period :) I may be wrong, FPA reviews look like crap, but FPA reviews are usually written by rival brokerages trying to get clients ;)
[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 2 weeks later...

My Exness review

Well..A bucket shop, I suppose, then !

I wouldn't say it is a bucketshop in the sense of them taking your money fraudulently. They are market-makers for the micro and standard accounts. I have been trading with them for some months now for testing strategies with small money on live accounts.

Noted that their live account data-feed is much faster than the demo price-feed. I also noticed you have to have a really low-latency internet connection to keep up, otherwise you get "old tick" errors and requotes. (Since using a VPS and the new European trade-server here in Europe I am having less of a problem). Price feed is "more active" than Alpari UK's and they have lower spreads during European session and also during Asian times (very good for all the scalping EAs). It is the best price feed for a market-maker (charging no commission) I have seen so far (and I am having 3 years experience in forex).

Execution time is real fast, but not 0.1 seconds, as advertised, but maybe 1 second regularly.

I haven't withdrawn money yet, though.

A little annoying is the funding process. I opened an account in EUR, but they don't have a bank in the euro-zone where I could wire funds in euros, so it comes back to using one of the e-currencies. Their Moneybookers account is only in USD, so for funds send in euro Moneybookers deducts the exchange-fee of 1,99%. On top of this Exness deducts 0,5% commission for themselves.

So overall I can recommend them for micro accounts and testing.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Stay away from these guys ! Beware they are most probably one of the biggest scamming bastards around.

Your trading will go fine for the first 10 - 15 trades then it starts - Pathetic execution, Requotes galore, invalid price messages etc etc etc.....

Oh and forget about getting ANY support or replies on your mail. The live chat option refers any querries to [email protected] and that is it NO REPLY ....... EVER.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Exness is one of the most bad broker that I have seen in 10 year !

I have open a real account to test them e some my EA.

Manual tradin from my PC ..impossible no way only requote (ADSL 20MB)

Ok no problem I try ...trading from VPS.

Always requote but in 20 30 seconds (the dead of scalping) there is a high probability that you can close /open a order.

Try use EA

ooops always the setting of Ea was reset to default ...hohoho .. ok I try recompile my Ea for each time frame I need.

hohoho ..I can't save them because the disk i full ...and I cant't delete nothing . the space that we can youse is 150KB , but with a large logs file from Mt4 ..you can do nothing.

hohoho while I try to recompile/ save different version of my EA , the Ea with wrong setting again resetted ..star a bad trade with lots size wrong ..hohoho -10% hohoho good trade good vps goood exness ..

Conclusion open exness account only if they give a bonus of 300% , this could compensate for the losses you have, during the time needed to decide to close your account.

p.s the requote is systematic. Push sell/buy, if the price does not move .. the order remains "waiting", when the price move the response of your order :positive only if the movement was against you, refused if ...

good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tested exness terminal. I may say that their execution is not so fast as they promote. But fast. Approximately 1 minute. Then, spreads mostly thin, but spread rises during news. I haven't withdrew yet. But I like the idea of auto wd.

So, for now I'm well impressed of this broker. But we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

InstaForex has 1000:1 leverage too. U.S. brokers will be losing all kinds of traders now. The more the U.S. tries to control everyone the less they will have!

With Exness the thing I don't like is that EAs dont work right with them because their "Point" is not used for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

i am using Exness now for 2 weeks and i am using the Leo Trader Pro EA

so far it did trade 5 trades sucsesfully.

but the last 2 days i got lots of connection problems and i get some big Gabs on the chart.

i also got lots of old ticks messages but at the same time i am running Alpari and Hantec they dont have connection problems and missing data in the charts.

i did use Live chat a few times and all the time they response quickly but for the missing date and connection problem they dont have a solution yet.

if they cant fix that i am going to leave them and move to a different broker.

• 1 month later...

AGFX PRO is a very strange company. Really strange. At first, their web-site design is absolutly duplicate Exness. Just compare it - www.exness.com and http://www.agfxpro.com/

Besides, I'm absolutely sure they do not have 3 regulators. It's just impossible. Just look through their web site. It's clear they have NO regulator at all.

I'm shocked even about the fact of existence of such company.