News trading expert advisor, fully automatic.

Guest jaet1989

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is - though will be of no use as it's currently coded:

http://www.4shared.com/get/QHDKtZWY/News_Trader_53.html

The problem is that it reads the news from

[font=Times New Roman]http://calendar.forex-tsd.com/ [/font]

which hasn't been updated since 2007!

If you want to use this someone will need to change the code to read the news from forexfactory.

To do this you can use the code in FFCAL.mq4:

http://www.4shared.com/file/1jgICVFV/FFCal.html

Hello There are two challenges with this EA

1) Exit strategy ie closing of trades is not automatic one has to manually close

2) Dustin is holding seminars this week I wonder for long it will be free

Doesn't matter for me, there fundamental and technical approach is excellent. I'm willing to pay for. First trade +32 pips on A/U news release within seconds...

There was another guy here not too long ago that was peddling the same news trader standalone software for like $3000. He showed the same thing.. demo fills, no track record, seminars etc. and most people realized it was a scam since in reality you could never get the performance he showed on a real account. "Same wine, new label here?"

Hi fxknight,

The thing which is supposed to make straddletraderpro stand out from the rest is that it will automatically delete its pending orders if the news release suggests that there won't be a spike.

I'm sure that we could adapt the EA posted here or a similar one to do the same thing. I believe that the % difference between the forecasted news number and the actual number released is what we need to track. A large % difference will be a "surprise" to the market and there will be some rapid buying or selling causing a spike.

To make this more sophisticated and capture some pips on non-spike trades too, we could enter trades with the prevailing trend (as it was before the news was released) after the rapid buying and selling settles after the news is released - what I've seen is that entering with the established trend at say 30-60mins after news will normally lead to a good few pips. It seems that the bigger players need some time to mull over the effects of the news before jumping into trades.

Doesn't matter for me, there fundamental and technical approach is excellent. I'm willing to pay for. First trade +32 pips on A/U news release within seconds...

i would be intersted to... but need to know how the heck to confing the whole stuff... as i saw the Windows software ins't used ad you have to put the news event time manually into the EA...

There was another guy here not too long ago that was peddling the same news trader standalone software for like $3000. He showed the same thing.. demo fills, no track record, seminars etc. and most people realized it was a scam since in reality you could never get the performance he showed on a real account. "Same wine, new label here?"

Yaeh, I attended their webinar and it turned out is close to what you told...2000 bucks for first 500 buyers, no money back guaranty. NO live acc proof at all. Disappointing, bc the concept/software seems to have an edge...

If someone is interested, I can upload the software for an edu try ;-)

Edited by pro

its a BS sell, after an hour of webinar they want to sell a nice powerpoint and few videos in $1997.00, its another quick scheme. You need to put manually the numbers triggers, close the trade too. but $1997 is from a discount package value of 14000 hurry only 500 lucky people...

No live account, no statements only a video of a insane (supposedly) trade of huge lot size they trade 1 to 5 lot standard size in account below 1k balance.

Yaeh, I attended their webinar and it turned out is close to what you told...2000 bucks for first 500 buyers, no money back guaranty. NO live acc proof at all. Disappointing, bc the concept/software seems to have an edge...

If someone is interested, I can upload the software for an edu try ;-)

Hi Pro,

Yes I am interested... Can you upload that software?

It was a time when that was brilliant... till 2005... nowadays it is tooo hard because all of the brokers starts defending against it

The thing which is supposed to make straddletraderpro stand out from the rest is that it will automatically delete its pending orders if the news release suggests that there won't be a spike.

I'm sure that we could adapt the EA posted here or a similar one to do the same thing. I believe that the % difference between the forecasted news number and the actual number released is what we need to track. A large % difference will be a "surprise" to the market and there will be some rapid buying or selling causing a spike.

To make this more sophisticated and capture some pips on non-spike trades too, we could enter trades with the prevailing trend (as it was before the news was released) after the rapid buying and selling settles after the news is released - what I've seen is that entering with the established trend at say 30-60mins after news will normally lead to a good few pips. It seems that the bigger players need some time to mull over the effects of the news before jumping into trades.

Delete pending.... just do it (or something may does it) in 5 to 10 seconds after the news... you will be right over 95% of the time...

You are very right here... "that the % difference between".

There are many strategies about news trading... straddle, fade, spike... and more.

Hi Pro,

Yes I am interested... Can you upload that software?

It was a time when that was brilliant... till 2005... nowadays it is tooo hard because all of the brokers starts defending against it

Here you go

http://www.4shared.com/file/Y6fnrNcQ/StraddleTraderProv228.html

plus instructions

http://stephsforexblog.com/STPGuide.pdf