BALCKBOLT EA - only for 2 weeks trial !

Re: BALCKBOLT EA - only for 2 weeks trial !

BLACKBOLT NEURAL NETWORK EA

Hello everyone, I have decided to post my new neural network EA here free for everyone to try and test. This forum has given me much help and information over the years and I would like to give back.

TRAIN INSIDE OF METATRADER

This NN ea is unique because my programmer was able to make it trainable inside of the metatrader client using strategy tester. This is great because it means you can re-train it at any time. The training file I have attached to this post was created using regular metatrader currency data that comes with every client and was trained from Jan 2004 to the present. You can go back further or use more recent data to determine what the best set of patterns is for current market conditions.

NEURAL NETWORK MULTI-LAYER PERCEPTRON TECHNIQUE

A multilayer perceptron is a feedforward artificial neural network model that maps sets of input data onto a set of appropriate output. It is a modification of the standard linear perceptron in that it uses three or more layers of neurons (nodes) with nonlinear activation functions, and is more powerful than the perceptron in that it can distinguish data that is not linearly separable, or separable by a hyperplane

At this stage I am going to become a little mathematical, but I will sum up the salient points in a nonmathematical fashion afterward. Neural networks vary in form, in this case a multilayer perceptron (MLP) technique was used and can be represented by the following expression:

y=?0 +??j×?j(wj×x)

Where y is the output, x a vector of inputs, ?j a series of functions (typically logistic or hyperbolic tangents), wj a series of weight vectors to ensure that each ?j receives a different input, ?0 a constant, and ?1 to ?M a series of weights, known as output weights, that weight the outputs from ?1 to ?M.

More information on the strategy used can be found at our site - http://www.black-b0x.com

EA SETTINGS (INPUTS):

Train -

If FALSE then the EA will fun normally (forward or backtest); If TRUE and run in strategy tester the EA will train itself on the time interval you have set.

Pattern Length -

This is the length of the price patterns you want the EA to look for. It is beneficial in differnt market conditions to either look for longer patterns or smaller ones. The number here represent the amount of bars the pattern consists of. Default is 100.

NeuronLayerDepth - This is not the amount of neurons used but the frequency of the layers corresponding to the training pattern. This number can stay at 100.

MinTrainError - This is the minimum error perctange that will be tolerated by the EA once it starts trading, this is independent of the training process. Once the training file is populated with new pattern data this input tells the EA the minimum pattern deviation that it will use for actual trading.

MaxError - This is the maximum error deviation the EA will use from the trained data.

TP - Self-explanatory, this functions as any normal take profit value.

SL - Same here, a normal stop loss.

MaxSpread - The maximum spread value the EA will trade in.

GMTDiffer - This is the difference from GMT that your broker uses. The EA is coded to trade between 22:00 - 24:00, but I have found that what works best so far for me is 23:00 - 01:00. So you can do your testing and find out what works best but know that when this value is set to Zero it means it will trade between 22:00 and 24:00.

To get the results in the backtest displayed below and with the set file attached the EA should be set to +1 GMT. If your broker is +1 GMT then the GMTDiffer option should be set to ZERO.

Check the Strategy Tester report: e-NeuralScalpingEA_EURUSD_M5~

=)) that's why the guy shared it for free, but in his site the ea is for selling.

This is just a markting trick, the guy offered the ea, but just for two weeks, only for markting himself and his site, but he forget that people can actually educate this ea easily =))

Looooooooossssseeeerrrrrrr !!!!

Did a backtest on birts 99% method (Yes Yes I know not true 99% but still better than the 90%)

It slopes very well ....... Downhill :)

Doing my own education now will do another test later and let you know the results.

Looooooooossssseeeerrrrrrr !!!!

Did a backtest on birts 99% method (Yes Yes I know not true 99% but still better than the 90%)

It slopes very well ....... Downhill :)

Doing my own education now will do another test later and let you know the results.

this ea seems to be neural, but i doubt about that, a neural ea needs to learn to be profitable.

this ea seems to be neural, but i doubt about that, a neural ea needs to learn to be profitable.

Yep it is a NN, I used the provided train file for first backtest did my own training aswell.

This EA is an absolute Joke It is doing the exact oposite I watched it trade and with every trade it makes the pair moves in the opposite direction, doing sell when it should be buying i'm going to reverse the internal functions just for kicks to see what happens.

Yep it is a NN, I used the provided train file for first backtest did my own training aswell.

This EA is an absolute Joke It is doing the exact oposite I watched it trade and with every trade it makes the pair moves in the opposite direction, doing sell when it should be buying i'm going to reverse the internal functions just for kicks to see what happens.

its normal, its a scalper like fapturbo, it sell and buys when the market is in range, so it doesnt wait for a reversal, its uses instead overbought and oversold areas.

Their site implies that the EA registers with it everytime it logs in to mt4 (via the blackboltnn.dll register/unregister input function).

I had a quick look at the dll. There was an ascii reference to a website:

http://julivi.com/test/slp.php

This was a blank page, but the main site is Russian and is to do with clothes design:

CAD program for designing clothing and CAM programs for managing garment production
\m/

I haven't tried this EA yet, but we will see...

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost