Very nice indicators for metatrader

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Very nice indicators for metatrader

Hey guys, quit stealing the code. The guy who writes and updates the code/indicators charges a few dollars one time but you get updates free for the lifetime. That's his email therumpledone@[email protected]. I bought from him a few months ago. Very honest guy, can answer you questions about indicators and strategies.

how can you say that. TRO is notorious for stealing other people's code and making little modifictaion and then sell them for donation!!!!

Look at any major forex forum, he has been banned from all of them.

Hey guys, quit stealing the code. The guy who writes and updates the code/indicators charges a few dollars one time but you get updates free for the lifetime. That's his email therumpledone@[email protected]. I bought from him a few months ago. Very honest guy, can answer you questions about indicators and strategies.

I have a hard time believing TRO actually trades for a living. If you see his systems, the stops are there but they take profits are always, 'whatever you can' from the markets. Not to mention there seems to be a new system every few weeks with more bigger claims than the last.

Hey guys, quit stealing the code. The guy who writes and updates the code/indicators charges a few dollars one time but you get updates free for the lifetime.........

thats not the true, you will have the indis only for 1 year, the next year he will ask you for a new donation, or you will receive only the old indis and later after a few emails , you will out of the mailinglist.

I pay last year and now I'm out already

so that mean he look for a steady income from that 8-)

I have a hard time believing TRO actually trades for a living. If you see his systems, the stops are there but they take profits are always, 'whatever you can' from the markets. Not to mention there seems to be a new system every few weeks with more bigger claims than the last.

That is a totally foolish and ignorant comment. Any one of you can trade along side Avery in his chat room for free, and he can certainly trade circles around most of you on here or anywhere for that matter.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion Metalriff, just like I am to mine. A complete system as outlined would include the necessary components and yes I have been to the chatroom, so the comment is not totally foolish or ignorant. If you do find his indicators useful and can trade profitably from it, by all means, more power to you.

• 3 months later...

http://[email protected]/file/126329638/424c4f13/TRO2009.html?s=1

there are list of good indicators you can find usefull

That code is not valid according to the site. I wanted to see whether is was one of his monthly give aways or the annual 'donational' set of indicators.

Interesting that we have the usual arguments here about him. Mostly a little wide of the mark IMO.

I don't believe that he asks for donations but he only sends out the donational indicators out to the donars.

I don't believe that he steals code the makes it into 'donational' indicators. Usually he appends 'modified by...' to other people's indies and gives them away.

As for giving take profits advice, 'whatever the traffic will allow' is good enough for me. I am a big boy and can make up my own mind. Same with stop loss.

He is banned from most sites, I believe because he includes the 'I accept donations...' message in the code that he posts.

I have no axe to grind here. Just adding to the pool of knowledge.

Phreddy

I dont even buther about this TRO guy. He is to make money from the Newbies mostly, funny. Newbies fall in love with him simply because he knows how to decorate their chart. Secondly i dont understand if he is marketing his indis/systems or are they for free and donation at your own will. Donation is what appealing from the mind not when he demands for it. so i think that man is indirectly applying some marketing strategy. as for me his indis does not worth anything to me. I only like him because he only spits the raw truth about brokers.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Why do people worry about what others do?

TRO posts free code. If you like it you can send him a donation and you get all the indicators for the calendar year you donate in. If you donate in January you get indicators from Jan - Dec. If you donate in Dec you get all the same indicators. Everyone gets the same. It is fair.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello ppl lets not fight over who is good and not........lets not forget the essence of why we are in this forum.....everybody needs to prevail in forex and make money one way or the other.....so thats the base.....then this site is for sharing......anybody can share anything regarding forex ,except the ones blacklisted......so download and use what is appropriate for you and simply discard what you dont feel like.....comment on how good or bad are the indicators......definitely if anyone likes the indicators too much,they are free to go to the guy who created these and pay......cheers :)>-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...