Forex Breakout System EA

Re: Forex Breakout System EA

Too difficult.

Is there any guide around what is the best default settings?

I have tried lots of settings.. All ended miserables failures settings.

It s like shooting a gun without knowing what is the target....

chankl78 profits can ONLY for small amounts trail = 15 ** tp = 15 ** break even = 10 ** 5digit broker X10 (breakeven % close = 50 this will take small profit ) & rest will ride until trail stop hit I am doing back test now on the EU as per posted earlier back test Or just use fxbreakout indicator to trade manual is the same but does not trade ENJOY =D> if u use TF15 box start must be example 22:15 box end 01:00 does not matter :))

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we have to put +1 hour to all settings, rite?

If you use FXDD, yes you need to add +1 on the settings I posted.

After 3 weeks of demo trading, my intention is to look at which pairs were most profitable and in which session(s). I will share my analysis when completed.

:shand: I have been playing with it all weekend & u can only take small profit but while back testing I have started again on DP Ultimate I placed the indicator FBS breakout that EA is based on - my conclusion is **developer only knows best settings** but if u study each session u can see green pips manually 8 out of 10 sessions enjoy =D>

=D> funny u should say that about holiday & also out of asian scalper time I am running DP on different HOURS as I back tested it the other week 4-24 with default setting & 2 won - 2 pair lost but not much I am using u set files for each pair only change ** aggressive = false & MM = false (0.1) range bar = true [-O< =D>

haha.. I am not using that breakout indicator.. I am more comfortable with candlestick... I am still using my C4 as my entry point.... But with candlestick indicator as my comfirmation... hmmm...

Hee hee.. But, I think it is good to put in the breakout indicator... maybe got more chances in more trades....

Too bad, the EA is not good.. But, the indicator is damn solid to me.

=D> u see chankl78 u can have screen with all pairs while working & if u see a trade u can take & still keep working enjoy my friend I have 11 manual trades for week FBS breakout indicator 6 today all win +34 :-bd

wow ! really cool..what time frame u use ? currently am testing out as well but maybe my understanding is not good thus not making it that well on my trades

thks !

Just a quick update regarding the EA. After 3 trading days (started testing last friday) my demo account is up 340 pips. All settings are default except for adjusting the times. There are several trades I have closed manually as the EA tends to let them run too long.

At the end of the week I will post detailed statistics.

=D> u see chankl78 u can have screen with all pairs while working & if u see a trade u can take & still keep working enjoy my friend I have 11 manual trades for week FBS breakout indicator 6 today all win +34 :-bd

Dear Saendee,

Would you please tell us exactly how to trade manually, when to enter and when to exit, I have put the indicators but I am a little bit confused.

thanks.

here we go if u trade this EA example EU in one session 80-20% win probability --if u trade the EA for asian london & new york sessions in the 24 hour period 50-50% ???or 40-60% win/loss probability so here are my 3 session settings EXAMPLES ONLY try u own pairs & hours ASIAN --TF15--USDJPY 22:45-03:00--trailing S/L 30 --break even pips 20 --cancel order hr.05 --close trades 06****London --TF15--GBPUSD 03:45-08 --same etc****NEW YORK ---EURUSD 11.45-16---same etc ( so 3 charts for 1 24 hour period ) so we are trading 12 of 24 hours in 3 different time frames ALL SETTING HOURS ARE 0gmt adjust to u broker +1--2-3 :shand: trailing S/L 30 & break even pips 20 are for 4 digit brokers **5 digit brokers add 1 ZERO to VALUES 300 - 200 :))

=D> for the members who would like to try different PAIRS & TRADING HOURS do not spend days back testing simply attach FBS breakout INDICATOR on the pair & trading hours of u choice as PARAMETERS are in the INPUTS of indicator & BINGO u have 30 days of history boxes for each of the 3 trading sessions \m/

guys i think we have the best ea ever since you can change time and inputs ...forex market is always changing so you must look for constant...and thats mean you must look for the point where the price will most likely move in one direction most of the time and you adjust your box there ...i hope you got the idea...

guys i think we have the best ea ever since you can change time and inputs ...forex market is always changing so you must look for constant...and thats mean you must look for the point where the price will most likely move in one direction most of the time and you adjust your box there ...i hope you got the idea...

:shand: many thanks show us an example so we can understand better A CURVE can be here 1 day & gone the next :-?

Hello,

I have just installed the Breakout indi, very useful for the London and Asian session. Not relevant for NY.

Very visual,a good indicator, thanks for that Stormin_Norman, Kudos for you ;)

I will use it for my manual trading first, I have to demo the EA but it seems that it's a bit complicated to find the best setting.

I will give a look.

Regards,

Gringoh