ProsperaTrade EA - 500 Turned Into $295,000

Re: ProsperaTrade EA - 500 Turned Into $295,000

Hi guys, actually Prospera is neither an ea or a ponzi. Is basically a signal service based on historical data to predict future price movements.

You pay a monthly subscription fee for access to a members area where you receive the trade details for the upcoming week. When I first got interested in forex I subsribed to their service and had moderate success but as I became more familiar with trading I wanted to take more control and discontinued my subscription. I can verify they are legitimate but likely best suited for newbies looking to get a start in trading.

Rollo

I have asked the seller about the system strategy and forward and backtest. Here what he answered. What you mean about?

Thanks, megainvest

Prosperatrade EA:

We have just started to record live results and will be putting them up on the site shortly. We won't have results for this system since its inception, because we were testing 4 different systems and its too hard to tell which system is which on the statement.

However, from this point forward we hope to provide the live statements on the site on a monthly basis. Anything we can do to assure the honesty and transparency of our service will be embraced.

Also our EA is different in that it needs to be pre-loaded each week with the trades it will be executing. We do forecasts each weekend for 10 pairs and give the exact entry/exit times. The EA simply automated these predictions. Therefore it isn't a "robot" but a tool used to automate our forecasts. We don't scalp the market. Each trade usually lasts 2-5 days.

Jordan

ProsperaTrade Support

Hi DBG, I can't say I was making 50% per month. I was signed up for approx 3 months and I can't recall exactly what my return was. I know I didn't lose money with the service. Also, as mentioned in the admin email, they used to run 4 systems. My trades were spread out over these 4 systems. Had all of the trades been only with their most profitable one ( the only one they use now) perhaps my returns would have been much greater.

Rollo