FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx, it would be helpful to point me in the right direction with a link to this thread or the name of the thread. TIA

You have found the thread because this discussion is happening in the GeniusEA-thread.

The scammer Dominic who is selling the GeniusEA for 2000 Dollars has renamed his crap-EA from "FXGenius" to "iRobot" to deceive more people.

Since the end of last year he is promising to release an "ECN-version" which should work on live-accounts of ECN-brokers, but now we have

April and he still is telling his clients that it is not profitable yet.

I know a few people who got profits on live-accounts with the Genius (or iRobot) but due to broker-restrictions they either had to stop using it (banned on FIGFX for example)

or the broker did not ban it but suddenly they got tons of requotes and slippage which resulted in losses only. They had to stop trading with this crap.

Although hundreds of postings in several forums are telling everybody that it is a waste of time,

it is attracting non-informed people all the time who think they can find a way to make money with it.

Some made money buy selling modified versions on ebay for $100 up to $900 which of course never made money on live-accounts.

Dominic is fuelling the hype by presenting "live-accounts" on his scam-website where he and "clients" earn money with his crap.

But strange enough, as soon as serious people open live-accounts at the brokers, they only get requotes and slippage and thus cannot get profits with the EA.

Dominic never answers questions about it for obvious reasons ( he has agreements with these brokers to scam people, the statements are faked in order to attract

new buyers for the EAs and the scammers share the income )

Dominic never showed one single live-account on a non-scam-broker where he makes profits with this EA.

He does not support his buyers but is treating them like dirt.

But he is flattering potential buyers until they send him the money.

He refuses to give refunds and accuses his victims of being "lazy".

Here you can find the EA with explanations

http://wikisend.com/download/443330/irobot.zip

Mr. pro and Pheniox

myfxbook.com/members/DominicMillan/fx-robot/25015

is never live account!!!!

are only lie. If they are dominic or work with Him together them such lie spread. I have live account with fxirobot already so long and never achieve so much like here they give in one meet thousands from dollars.

are only lie!!! peaple does not hear on this pro and Pheniox and does not shop from dominic for 2000 dollar be programm!!!

can warn only about it!!!

Pipaholic

This EA is getting a lot more attention than it deserves. yes-they are right absolutely.

Edited by anzeigenmichel

Mr. pro and Pheniox

myfxbook.com/members/DominicMillan/fx-robot/25015

is never live account!!!!

are only lie. If they are dominic or work with Him together them such lie spread. I have live account with fxirobot already so long and never achieve so much like here they give in one meet thousands from dollars.

are only lie!!! peaple does not hear on this pro and Pheniox and does not shop from dominic for 2000 dollar be programm!!!

can warn only about it!!!

Pipaholic

This EA is getting a lot more attention than it deserves. yes-they are right absolutely.

Du bist offensichtlich des Englischen nicht mächtig, also schreib nicht so einen Schwachsinn. Ich hab nichts mit diesem EA zu tun. Wenn Du nicht kapierst, dass man von einem Demo-Konto keine Überweisung machen kann, dann brauchst Du psychologische Hilfe.

I have to write him in his idiom, bc he is obviously to dump to understand what we are talking about. I'm in no way related to this EA, just curious how it works...

You have found the thread because this discussion is happening in the GeniusEA-thread.

The scammer Dominic who is selling the GeniusEA for 2000 Dollars has renamed his crap-EA from "FXGenius" to "iRobot" to deceive more people.

Since the end of last year he is promising to release an "ECN-version" which should work on live-accounts of ECN-brokers, but now we have

April and he still is telling his clients that it is not profitable yet.

I know a few people who got profits on live-accounts with the Genius (or iRobot) but due to broker-restrictions they either had to stop using it (banned on FIGFX for example)

or the broker did not ban it but suddenly they got tons of requotes and slippage which resulted in losses only. They had to stop trading with this crap.

Although hundreds of postings in several forums are telling everybody that it is a waste of time,

it is attracting non-informed people all the time who think they can find a way to make money with it.

Some made money buy selling modified versions on ebay for $100 up to $900 which of course never made money on live-accounts.

Dominic is fuelling the hype by presenting "live-accounts" on his scam-website where he and "clients" earn money with his crap.

But strange enough, as soon as serious people open live-accounts at the brokers, they only get requotes and slippage and thus cannot get profits with the EA.

Dominic never answers questions about it for obvious reasons ( he has agreements with these brokers to scam people, the statements are faked in order to attract

new buyers for the EAs and the scammers share the income )

Dominic never showed one single live-account on a non-scam-broker where he makes profits with this EA.

He does not support his buyers but is treating them like dirt.

But he is flattering potential buyers until they send him the money.

He refuses to give refunds and accuses his victims of being "lazy".

Here you can find the EA with explanations

http://wikisend.com/download/443330/irobot.zip

Thx a lot for spending the time to give me more insight on this issue. Seems its wasted time to dig deeper.

Modified version fx irobot

Master: JadeFx (credit to amsads)

Slave: Fxpro

http://www.mediafire.com/?tg1m0itmxoa

Well I disproved the Jade Master and FXPro Slave theory today - it managed to lose about 10% of the account balance in a little less than 6 hours trading the minimum size lot. This was tested using the Jase VPS for the fastest Master feed (<1ms), a live Jade account for real price data and a live FXPro account. I used the defaults as the program came. Ironically, I did this same test when the Genius first appeared and had nearly identical results.

Good luck to those of you who want to continue wasting your time.

Well I disproved the Jade Master and FXPro Slave theory today - it managed to lose about 10% of the account balance in a little less than 6 hours trading the minimum size lot. This was tested using the Jase VPS for the fastest Master feed (<1ms), a live Jade account for real price data and a live FXPro account. I used the defaults as the program came. Ironically, I did this same test when the Genius first appeared and had nearly identical results.

Good luck to those of you who want to continue wasting your time.

Finally times the truth speaks. They have quite up duration are it a waste of time.

Du bist offensichtlich des Englischen nicht mächtig, also schreib nicht so einen Schwachsinn. Ich hab nichts mit diesem EA zu tun. Wenn Du nicht kapierst, dass man von einem Demo-Konto keine Überweisung machen kann, dann brauchst Du psychologische Hilfe.

I have to write him in his idiom, bc he is obviously to dump to understand what we are talking about. I'm in no way related to this EA, just curious how it works...

Dann in deutsch- Danke , ebenfalls. du idiot. Nur durch so gehirnampotierte Volltrottel wie Dich, die behaupten, dominics konten sind real und Live, haben wie ich und auch viele andere gutgläubige Leute, hunderte wenn nicht sogar tausende an dollars verloren!

Deine dumme Antwort: Wrong, its live. U cant make withdrawals of 15.000$ from a demo LOL(oder hast Du jemals Geld von Deinem Demo-Konto ueberwiesen? ;-) )

interessiert doch keinen Schwanz, ob man jemals Geld von einem Demo konto....fakt ist das alles heutzutage gefälscht werden kann, Du Dominics scammer und Betrüger Konten hier als Live deklarierst, damit viele weitere ahnungslose auf diesen Mist hereinfallen.

Dieser EA wird niemals tausende dollar am Tag auf Live Konten erzeugen und nur immer auf demo konten. Vielleicht hast du es ja mit deinem kleinen Gehirn noch nicht in vielen foren mitbekommen. Also schreib du hier nicht so einen Schwachsinn das es ein live konto wäre um damit Leute zum Kauf dieses Schrott EA s zu animieren für 2000 dollar.

Fx irobot ist kaum besser als Fx Genius, ein Fake EA und wird langfristig niemals Gewinne erzielen.

Jeder der hier das Gegenteil behauptet so wie Du sind für mich Betrüger, lügner usw.

Und jetzt kannst du mich mal.....

Dann in deutsch- Danke , ebenfalls. du idiot. Nur durch so gehirnampotierte Volltrottel wie Dich, die behaupten, dominics konten sind real und Live, haben wie ich und auch viele andere gutgläubige Leute, hunderte wenn nicht sogar tausende an dollars verloren!

Deine dumme Antwort: Wrong, its live. U cant make withdrawals of 15.000$ from a demo LOL(oder hast Du jemals Geld von Deinem Demo-Konto ueberwiesen? ;-) )

interessiert doch keinen Schwanz, ob man jemals Geld von einem Demo konto....fakt ist das alles heutzutage gefälscht werden kann, Du Dominics scammer und Betrüger Konten hier als Live deklarierst, damit viele weitere ahnungslose auf diesen Mist hereinfallen.

Dieser EA wird niemals tausende dollar am Tag auf Live Konten erzeugen und nur immer auf demo konten. Vielleicht hast du es ja mit deinem kleinen Gehirn noch nicht in vielen foren mitbekommen. Also schreib du hier nicht so einen Schwachsinn das es ein live konto wäre um damit Leute zum Kauf dieses Schrott EA s zu animieren für 2000 dollar.

Fx irobot ist kaum besser als Fx Genius, ein Fake EA und wird langfristig niemals Gewinne erzielen.

Jeder der hier das Gegenteil behauptet so wie Du sind für mich Betrüger, lügner usw.

Und jetzt kannst du mich mal.....

Hast Du immer noch nicht kapiert dass ich mit diesem EA nichts zu tun habe, sondern lediglich darauf aufmerksam gemacht habe, dass es live sein muss, da man von einem Demokonto ja nun mal kein Geld überweisen kann.

Das sollte sogar ein geistiger Tiefflieger wie Du irgendwann mal einsehen.

Ich weiss weder wer dieser Dominik ist, noch habe ich seinen EA.

Wenn Du beweisen kannst, dass es möglich ist auf myfxbook verifizierte Konten zu fälschen, bin ich der erste der sich bei Dir entschuldigt.

Besser Du machst Dich mit Deinem Hilfsschulenglisch und Deinen Comedy-Posts hier nicht weiter lächerlich und suchst Dir eine einfache Arbeit, wo Du nichts verkehrt machen kannst.

Zum Traden bist Du offensichtlich zu blöd.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...