Trading Championships

This might not be the proper thread for this post but I think it is interesting enough to leave here since this is the most read thread and it does related to trading systems.

Another member has a thread here and introduced this link to some trading contest that I found interesting, in that there was a time when brokers had contests, where you could use a demo and actually win cash prizes.

Today most want you to open a "live" funded account and then be allowed to enter their contest.

The link below has a contest in where you can simply open a demo account and try to win a pretty great trip for two .

http://fxchampionship.migfx.com/pages/scores.php

It would be great if other members that had a few moments, could surf for awhile, and see if there are other brokers, that have any contests, where we could enter simply by opening a demo account, and perhaps actually have some fun trying to win .

Perhaps the moderator could also find a way to make this a sticky thread so we do not have to search for it all the time.

I am sure that there are other new brokers out there that are trying to get new client by offering some sort of contest and as long as we do not have to open a real account and can play with virtual money and actually win real prizes it would be fun.

It would also give us the opportunity to monitor these contests and if a member here wins something we can see if the member actually gets paid or if this is another Forex hype job.

Just a though