Area 51 Forex trading system.Has anyone known about it?

Guest james_phuc28

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Req: Area 51 Forex trading system.Has anyone known about it?

Since yet all signals are winners. I'm very happy with this System :-bd

Can a programmer here make an Expert Advisor that fallow and adjust the signals automatically? [-O<

This EA have to set exactly like the signals the pending orders and if something change then the EA have to do the same and if the signal is cancelled then the EA cancel it too....

This is a very helpful if somebody can do this and also we can better backtest the Signals for a longer period of time. But maybe this system works only with manual trading... :-?

Thanks for your help and contribution.

megainvest

I finally go sygnal on EG last night. It hit first TP and it said it is monitoring the trae. I closed the platform accidentally, now nothing appears, the signal is gone X-( . I hope one of the coders here polish this a bit.

Yeah... same here. If we close the platform the signal is gone, and it dont follow the trade anymore. :-?

Hi guys,

What about combining Area 51 with the following indicator?

TrendLineX

http://trendlineindicator.com/index.htm

http://www.4shared.com/file/134623302/eb3a5745/TrendLineX_TM_.html

Using Area 51 and TrendLineX to compare trend direction and there buy/selling signals, they should both give similar results at least to identify the trend direction.

Let me know if this is helpfull.

Hi Megainvest,

I don´t have the manual, but you can see on video that explains how the indicator works at the following address:

http://trendlineindicator.com/index.htm

Basically it is an indicator that will generate signals when to buy/short, and where to put stop losses, based on predicting trend reversals.

According to them it works for any pair at any timeframe.

Copy indicator to C:\Programs\Metatrader\Experts\Indicators

Then open Metatrader platform and go to custom Indicators folder and drag it to any chart at any time frame.

I haven´t tried it yet, but will try next week together with Area 51, since Area 51 also detects trends and generates trading signals, I think these two indicators might generate similar signals.

Only next week will know.

Maybe we could all do this together an compare results and see if these two indicators perform well together.

Please let me know.

Thanks

@ jmwaraujo

Where are the TakeProfit Signal for the Trendlineindicator?

How does I know where to exit from a trade when I use this Indicator?

From what I see the indicator have an entry point and a stoploss but not an exit point...

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers,

megainvest

Hi Megainvest,

From what I understand (from the pictures in there web site, see fig. 5), you Take Profits when signal reverses, since this is a trend follower indicator, when buy signal appears you place your buy order and follow up trend, then when trend reverses you exit your position, and open a short position and follow the down trend).

Not sure what happens when market goes sideways, maybe it gives signals the following way: when up/down trend signal you follow trend then when sideways you wait till new trend forms, if it continues up/down trend you stay in the trade, if trend reverses you exit positions and open another position in the opposite direction.

I suppose, if it stays sideways for too long you exit your positons and wait for new signal to generate.

Not so sure, I haven't tried this indicator yet, I have to try this next week and see how it performs together with area 51.

Lets see how it perfoms.

• 2 weeks later...

The system recommends taking all positions in multiples of 3 because it scales out of positions in 3 stages. Signals are given for exits. Occasionally the system will advise that all positions be closed at once if it detects the trend has changed.

Area51 BUY Signal on 4H EurUsd

buy 3 lots @ 1.4766

Target:1.4864

SL: 1.4718

closed with 30 pip profit at 1.4800

not bad for a choppy day

I wonder if someone can look at the code and tell us what criteria they use. I think they are using some king of Inside bar, master bar method.

If you use at 4H and Daily it rarely gives signal. You lose a lot of good move with it Havent tried on lower time frame.

ok thanks i was using H4 since it was one of the recommended timeframes

i have dropped back to H1 being the lowes recommended TF to run it on, see what happens now

does it give some sort of alert?