forex cash detective

torito1

Re: forex cash detective

Hi guys, I have modified the dj ex4 file to make an alert when a signal confirmation is set.

Anyway, as i can see in the code, the signal is given at the Open price of current bar, so, maybe the signal is given pretty far from the price that the signal alert shows as entry price. Anyway, it seems to be a pretty interesting system. I'm gonna try to make an EA for this to see if it's profitable in the long run.

I'll keep you posted.

Installation: just put dj_cacus_alert.mq4 on the Experts/Indicators folder of your MT4 platform directory and when you load the Forex Cash Detective template replace dj indicator with this one.

Enjoy.

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/131603675/142cea0d/dj_cacus_alert.html

Well guys, it's almost here...

I've finished a preliminary concept of the Cash Detective EA.

I mean "preliminary concept" because it's pretty ugly right now (there can be a lot of errors).

But, it's primary objective is to test the strategy so we can find the better entry and exit setups.

Put it on whatever pair and chart TF you like, i'm starting a test under EURUSD H4 to see how it performs.

Copy dj~.mq4, sj~.mq4 and mj~.mq4 into Indicators folder. (these are modified versions of the originals, these are needed by the EA!).

Copy EA_ForexCashDetective_cacus.mq4 into Experts folder.

Run StrategyTester and start to make suggestions for addons and i'll put my hands on it.

Enjoy.

Link: http://[email protected]/file/131644455/4dc9c298/EA_ForexCashDetective_cacus.html

I just started testing, but it seems the ea makes trades on the same entry signal for as long as the signal stays. I would suggest making the trade when the signal appears and no more until the next signal, but i'll get back when i test it some more.

Great job cacus, thank you very much

• 1 year later...