Gopher trades

happy12

Re: Gopher trades

not too impressed by its presentation on the website. it just keeps talking about how others' systems suck, but doesn't present well how his system is better. this is a typical marketing trick making you feel that if he knows how sucky other systems are, he must have something better.

anyway, I haven't seen his ebook, so I'd better not to judge it too soon.

• 6 months later...

I have seen the ebook. This is a trading method not a system. It is only price based, no indicators. In total I would say, that the rules are 90% clear, but 10% depends on your ability to see what he sees, like with all price-based methods. The market has always two sides, and price based systems can sometimes give you reasons to go long and short at the same time. With indicators this is of course easier, the are red or blue i.e.

Or in other words: You have to have an understanding of the market, if not, this method will not make you automatically a rich person.

this book is not available as ebook (so far I know). I could see it at a friends place (who bought it). But he asked me not to share its content "at no price" so I have to respect this unfortunately.

But I can tell you: It's nothing totally new. it's about price and only price, so it's about market structure. And as you know market structure is always the same...higher highs and higher lows indicating up trend...or lower lows and lower highs indicating down trend. The only thing "new" is, how he combines this with different time frames. But as I said, at the end you need 10% discretion, as in any system.

I can tell you too: I am not using his system, since it is not exact enough.

Sorry I cannot be more precise at this stage but will encourage my friend to join this forum and tell you more as I like this forum as it is built.