caspian EA

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: caspian EA

Yes, I have best results with UsdCad and UsdJpy for Caspian_EurChf

JUINERTY2 - Thanks for you contributions on this one!

A couple of quick questions though. Other than using 1800-2145 GMT and the other code modifications you mentioned in the DRAGONPIPS thread, did you make any other changes to the default parameters when using Caspian.CHF to trade USDCAD and USDJPY?

Also, is everyone using the M5 or M15 timeframe. Seems like some of each out here.

Just curious.

Yes, I have best results with UsdCad and UsdJpy for Caspian_EurChf

JUINERTY2 - Thanks for you contributions on this one!

A couple of quick questions though. Other than using 1800-2145 GMT and the other code modifications you mentioned in the DRAGONPIPS thread, did you make any other changes to the default parameters when using Caspian.CHF to trade USDCAD and USDJPY?

Also, is everyone using the M5 or M15 timeframe. Seems like some of each out here.

Just curious.

heres my setfile for eurchf running on usdjpy M5 @ GMT +2

you can check results here

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/syk1kz/go-demo/4728

[spoiler:t4do3vom]PartOne=Trading Configurations

CaspianFactor=3.00000000

BuyPositions=1

SellPositions=1

MaxTrades=3

TakeProfit=4.00000000

StopLoss=25

UseHedging=1

MagicNumber=777

Slippage=2

PartTwo=Money Management Configurations

UseMoneyManagement=1

Risk=10

Lots=0.10000000

LotsDigit=1

PartThree=Time Configurations

StartHour=22

EndHour=4[/spoiler:t4do3vom]

Caspian on M5 ? :o I didn't thought about that, but it could be a nice idea. Does it perform better than with M15?

I removed many pairs traded with Caspian. Now I only trade UsdJpy and UsdCad because they are the best performers. By the way it's what the author says (caspian is pure copy of Volatility scalp please look at the original => hxxp://volatily-scalp.blogspot.com/2009/04/entry-rule.html).

I use defaut settings.

Caspian on M5 ? :o I didn't thought about that, but it could be a nice idea. Does it perform better than with M15?

I removed many pairs traded with Caspian. Now I only trade UsdJpy and UsdCad because they are the best performers. By the way it's what the author says (caspian is pure copy of Volatility scalp please look at the original => hxxp://volatily-scalp.blogspot.com/2009/04/entry-rule.html).

I use defaut settings.

i was trading M15 but i read somewhere it was designed for M5 so i swapped, the ir ead somewhere else it was designed for M15 but i get good results on M5 so i left it there. i have been running M5 along time now

Caspian is designed for M5 only.

Of course it runs on M15 and higher, but it is optimized for M5.

And the author is a liar and scammer.

He lied to me all the time.

About live-brokers for the Caspian:

The scammer-author showed live-accounts at FXOpen, but he recommended NordMarkets to me.

I had it live on NordMarkets and what can I say ?

A few winners, then losses. Again a few winners, then losses.

In backtests it made up to 100% monthly and more, but on the live-account I guess about 5 to 8 % monthly.

Guessing because I stopped trading with it due to losses it made all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All files + instructions (the vendor never provided a manual although he promised it ... he is a liar and scammer)

Works on all accounts, for demo you don´t need to insert acct-nr, for live-account you insert it and it works

Enjoy .

[spoiler:3tbs5uv4]

http://www.multiupload.com/J14F3YIPI2

Password: indo[/spoiler:3tbs5uv4]

Please kudo ... :)

• 2 months later...

All files + instructions (the vendor never provided a manual although he promised it ... he is a liar and scammer)

Works on all accounts, for demo you don´t need to insert acct-nr, for live-account you insert it and it works

Enjoy .

[spoiler:2fhsoe87]

http://www.multiupload.com/J14F3YIPI2

Password: indo[/spoiler:2fhsoe87]

Please kudo ... :)

Hi thanks for posting the ea.

What do you mean by insert acct-nr??

I used this on my live account last night and it made 2 trades - 1 break even and 1 loser...

BUT, I ran a backtest for last night today and it only shows the 1 break even trade and not the loser? DOes this mean the backtest are fixed?

No, they are not fixed.

In live-accounts there is slippage.

And backtesting is always different from live.

You would need forward-testing to compare live and demo.

And you will get different results there too because on demo there is no slippage.

Hi

Just wondering if anybody is trading this EA with Tadawulfx, if so can they give some pointers ie which session are trading is it live or demo account, capital used setting used.

Capsian did well in demo with £500 made £1000 in a month however in live I £100 with Eur/CHF Asian session. (wont trade GBCHF 8 spread) However the timeframe I been using has been 15min not five min as recommended by members on this forum

I have been demo this EA with Tradawalfx and it works really well with the following:

15min

EurUSA

USACHF

USAJPY

EURGBP

USACAS

AUDUSA

The spreads range from 3-4

If you have a unlock version or a version that been updated. Please past me my way.

Cheers