FXPRO

robforex

spycat,

From your earlier posts I believe that you're an IB for Dukascopy which is a conflict of interests isn't it ? ;)

I have had a live account with FxPro for some time and I'm very happy with the service they've provided.

I also have accounts with other brokers and I agree with earlier posters that FxPro spreads are very good in comparison to others.

Some brokers are better than others depending on your trading style. I've been mainly day trading with FxPro with around 5 max. trades per day and I avoid news. Other folks who want to run EA's scalping the quiet periods may find that FxPro spreads are too high at that time and there may be more requotes/slippage - that I can't comment on.

The best way to test out any broker is to open a small live account and if you get any problems with trade execution on tiny trades, then you can be sure that these problems will increase when you start trading for bigger stakes. This has to be a live account because all demo accounts work at the speed of light and execute every trade perfectly lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no dont even trade there

when they cheat once they do it to anybody .. and that is just what they want " new money " to be deposited

ISAID IT DONT TRADE WITH FXPRO

I DONT TALK A COMPANY BAD JUST FOR FUN , BUDDY

Hi there,

Good day,

Thanks for your comments.

It seems you have bad experience with FXpro. It is true that there is a re-quote because of the price sudden change the thing that all brokers have. The market volatility is very high these day and I believe it is something normal.

About slippage: OK, what do you think slippage is before I continue my talk??

Maybe you have misunderstanding what slippage means.

My EAs never get re-quote, but only during major news. Well, to be more fair, sometimes it does when the price jumps 20 pips at once, but that's all normal.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best wishes,

SF

HI BEWARE OF FXPRO

FXPRO.com is totally scam.

i know somebody that has revealed many positive reviews to be fake . In fact they are cheating clients .. Requotes and slipage as soon as they find high volume traders . Also they are very unhonest to clients .. 100 % Marketmaker and they use Boston Technologies Plug In to hunt SL

There is no reason to use them

take care

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

FXPRO IS DOWNN !!! ANYONE knows why???

hello guyss..

EMERGENCY here !! website fxpro is DOWN and I can not connect to mt4.. it is no connection (wat it said)

I can not live chat...

anyone knows wats wrong???

thanks

UPDATE : now back online again.. they said they have tech problems.. this is the 2nd times..

web is down is something i cant tolerate...

Edited by crushbeat

• 1 month later...

I have real account now 3 month and here my + and -

+ open account easy online and email

+ send me a nice welcome package, some sticker and a usb stick 2GB

+ server ok stable

+ fill of trades outside from news ok, no requotes

+ withdraw 1 workday later at my account

- fill of trades slower then I have at Alpari UK, ~factor 2, mean if the fill at Alpari 1sec, then at FxPro 2 sec

- no daily and monthly statement, you have to copy self for control your trades

- rebates only for trades you hold longer then 5 minutes

so that mean they not like Scalper, coz they need time to manipulate your trades :-), and so I decide to close the account.

closing account was not a prob, I wihtdraw all $ and 2 workdays later it was at my account.

so may for swingtrader it will be a good account.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking about to open an account with FXPRO, what do you think about this broker?

i recently chatted with 4 people who opened an account with fxpro

they all lost their money .. then i asked what happened . they said ..

" i felt they manipulate the price "

it s certain that they are no professionals .. with a real strategy you can avoid many problems .. but when they say " terminal timeout " it is fact that its not honest ...

of course there is someone watcing your orders very closly and allmost ever broker but when they distract your connection from closing a position its theft !!!!!

i warned about them few months ago

TAKE CARE [-O<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest master9357

i had trade manually about 6 months with a brazilian brocker i invest $700 and in the first week i made $3000, then i decide change to mt4 and i choose FxPro..

I trade with them about 1 year with robots and manually, in my opinion they manipulate the prices, and when you use a scalping robot 2 or 3 pip´s TP they use the spread to catch your small SL and rarelly you have sucess with TP´s, one time with EAKAIN in EurChf i had one 40pip´s loss but at that time that price don´t even exist on the chart, sometimes i whant close an order with good profit but the server business it´s busy or you use trailling stop or it will be enable to close when you don´t have almost any profit, i lost all of my money 3 times, arround 6000€, then i change the broker and i can tell you all the problem was not mine and don´t even my robots..