(REQ) Grail 24-the most commprehensive one?

Re: (REQ) Grail 24-the most commprehensive one?

Hello, anyone have this grail 24 from TemanS Dekat forum. I also include the attachment of the backtest. thx everyone

Hi Sam,

Can you provide more information about the source of this EA so that we can hunt for it? What is the URL of this forum?

regards

Some comments.

1. Report is up to 04.2007.. market exhibited much different patterns after this time and until current.

2. You notice an extern named "MaximimRisk". This means the EA loads up incrementally in Martingale fashion until the Max risk is achieved. Very dangerous.

3. You notice the flat period in the middle for about 1/3 of the backtest plus the first 500 trades flat. Means that at least for 9 months you would have made nothing... just paying spreads.

4. lastly but most importantly.. 304 winning trades making $150k --> $493 win per trade.. 3 losses losing $5250 --> -$1750 per trade. So the loss is 3.5 times as the win.

I could go on and list other dangers about this EA but I will stop here.. if this does not convince you keep looking for it..

Good luck!

fxknight, I hope I can explain some.

this EA was from mql forum, grail1, 2 , 3, ect..

after some several time finimej have made corrected and cleaned edition. it was called grail2 and also grail22.

some other man called need2bfree use it and improve it to grail 24 he claims. And that's his backtest.

and here it is

hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/11758-show-us-your-best-scalping-ea-35.html

thx

if i had this EA + time machine back to 1999-2007 then id be a very rich man.

if i used it this year. id be a very poor one.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician