Advanced Droid Tactics

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ]: Advanced Droid Tactics

btw: looking these tactics and using the MD Vers.07 from Don (without .dll) and with time settings for S1 and S2,

I can use only 2 charts per pair instead the 4 used here and program to use first chart to trade from:

19->23

and second chart from

01->05

and same trading hours for S1 and S2

Or do I miss something?

thanks

Mograst thks for resharing!

now for the approach:

take the GMT offset of your broker and use this as chart0

then open three additional charts once with chart0 - 2 hrs offset (manual)

once with chart0 + 4 hrs offset and finally chart0 + 6hrs offset.

How you now setup your S1 and S2 references depends on your trading style. Which option do you want to use?

the one with no interaction? Full interaction or mixed?

cheers,

EGI1610

btw: looking these tactics and using the MD Vers.07 from Don (without .dll) and with time settings for S1 and S2,

I can use only 2 charts per pair instead the 4 used here and program to use first chart to trade from:

19->23

and second chart from

01->05

and same trading hours for S1 and S2

Or do I miss something?

thanks

mograst yes, with that version you don't need to open multiple charts as you can edit the times manually. much easier and less work for PC.

ok first nigth of droid tactics. Some more trades on eur/usd, eur/chf, eur/gbp, gbp/usd

I had only 1 trade on gbp/usd at the last timezone (03->05) and it was loosing trade

All others in other timezone was winners.

I just thing it is not good time to trade at end of asian time. Or maybe cbp/usd isnt good pair to trade in that timezone..

I purchased advanced droid tactics and used my '5dollarsoff' code so it only came to about 21 something GBP. Good purchase i think. Not only gives you the settings but also explains the reasoning behind them and a few tips. It traded last night but so did the standards settings so no extra trades yet. I am testing the brand new settings under the 'Hybrid setup' on the original Megadroid Eur/Usd. The trades it did make were both profitable last night only 2 though I would like more so I have already altered it and added another chart. I will be testing these settings against my simple modified version of the default settings and see which performs better. Its worth purchasing people especially when the original megadroid is pretty cheap compared to most EA's out there and still is one of the best :D

Jono :-bd

please post the version of the MDpro we can use with advanced droid tactics .post the downloading link here if you have it for the benefit of other.also setting for broker lite forex and fxpro I mean their GMTsettings.thanks

I am using version XE which it can be downloaded easily from the MDPro Thread.

I just change the GMT setting as per what it is described in the Advanced Droids PDF.

6671685 2009.08.14 02:31 buy 0.04 eurusd 1.42781 1.42130 1.43276 2009.08.14 02:59 1.42698 0.00 0.00 0.00 -3.32

Using GMT +4.....

Got killed...........

Hahha.. manual stop to it.. cos I see that EU is going straight down.

mine closed positive.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician