Advanced Droid Tactics

Re: Advanced Droid Tactics

You might try FxHarvest dot Com. His replacement has been upgraded for 1.20 and allows all timeframes on one chart. Two nice trades yesterday, both with profit on live account.

Problem is he is charging for his EAs now!!! $50 for 6 months!!! Not worth it IMO. If you want his MOD "C"... here it is...

http://www.forexsharing.com/158236

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In newest version of the ADT document author advertises that ADT Overlap setup is the best setup, as it makes nearly 5 times as many trades as the default setup on one chart (so just have many charts, and use MD with different GMT offsets on each)...

For me - i disabled the fourth MD window (at GMT+6) as I got too many losing trades.

So now I am using default (GMT on my broker), GMT-2, GMT+4; they have no relation among themselves, every copy works as a standalone...

My Forex Trading Blog http://forex-trading-on.net

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried all 3 ADT methods and found one that is the best yet?

Also is it true that ADT doesn't work with Megadroid 1.2?

ADT is just a method to extend trading times. So it will work on any version.

If v1.21 is profitable in the main trading window, then it could be profitable as well in the extended hours trading window(s).

This is something you need to test for yourself on demo.

The latest version v1.21 of MD shows that the trade logic is changed a bit.

Apparently, most people feel that the previous version (v1.11) is more profitable, so that is why they continue to use that version.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Update!

I no longer recommend or support the ADT Profile Reset Indicator. Please use the ADT Overlap Setup using the MegaDroid v1.21 Settings Table:

ADT Overlap Setup Table for MD v1.21 (343.2 KiB, 59 hits)"

That was on the official website 's member area. Can somone share that "

ADT Overlap Setup Table for MD v1.21" file?

Dear Advanced Droid Tactics Readers:

Hello ADT Customers and Newsletter Members!

1. Urgent! FOMC Today

I will be sending out a more detailed ADT newsletter later today, but I wanted to quickly remind everyone that there is an FOMC meeting and FOMC Rate Statement today in less than 4 hours from now at approximately 18:15 GMT.

It is probably a good idea to turn off your ADT/MegaDroid charts before then. Last month I missed the FOMC Statement and my accounts got hit hard - so it is probably a good idea to shut down for today.

2. Quick Update

I will write more about this later, but I have recently designed a MegaDroid Modification that automatically downloads the Forex Factory Calendar and blocks MegaDroid from trading on FOMC days. After getting hit hard by the FOMC last month I really wanted a way to automatically block MegaDroid on FOMC days and I think I have figured it out.

Today is the first time I have been able to test this modification - and if it works correctly - I will be uploading it to the members area for everyone to download and use.

I also have an updated and shorter version of the ADT system with new Risk Tables and two different ADT Setups. In addition to the traditional ADT setup I have added a setup table for trading the +5 chart instead of the +4 and +6.

• 3 weeks later...
That's right. Default, -2 and +5. Now called ADT Core. No more +4 and +6. Reason for the the change was performance. +5 backtest was better than +4 and/or +6, as these have seen a lot of degradation over the past few months. Basically, the last hour of the old +4 and the first hour of the +6 comprise the +5, so apparently +5 is the sweet spot.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...