EuroBlaster V3

I hear that Euroblaster 7 is a rip-off of one of funyoo's EAs anyway.

I forget which one.

Besides, this EA has scalping take profit and huge drawdown. There's nothing wrong with huge drawdown as long as you have equally huge take profit and follow the larger timeframe trends. This EA did neither. Furthermore, MT4 is a useless platform for scalping as the brokers can cheat you on spreads.

its a terrible result. hardly worth the wait for the site to index the file.

I love little birds. But yeah, you're right. I wouldn't say terrible, but I wouldn't say it is worth it either.

I'm not surprised they don't want it shared here. I was looking at the code and realized that maybe they don't want us to find out and spread that it looks incredibly similiar to the code of FXZapper, I guess the same with XBARS.

When I queried the developer on this point directly, I received the following response:

I will send your comment to my head programmer in the Ukraine who has been working with me on Euro-Blaster for me for over a month, maybe he will have a response for me!

New feature in Euro-Blaster 7.11

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

retrace_exit = true/false

pipsaway = x

pipsretrace = y

After entering a trade, if price moves x pips into negative territory, order will be modified with a new takeprofit target which will be y pips from entry price.

For example: we set retrace_exit to true.

Pipsaway = 10

Pipsretrace = 10

Hence if a buy trade is made by the expert and the price drops ten pips, the takeprofit target will be modified to be 10 pips above the current price (which would result in breakeven on the trade).

Another example.

Retrace_exit = true

Pipsaway = 15

Pipsretrace = 7

A sell trade is made and the price increases 15 pips into losing drawdown. At that point the trade is modified to set a takeprofit traget of 7 pips below the current price. If that new target is hit, it will result in a losing trade of -8 pips.

Another example:

Retrace_exit=true

Pipsaway = 25

Pipsretrace = 10

Here the expert places a buy trade with original take profit target of 100 pips and a stoploss of 50 pips; the prices drops 25 pips which causes the retrace_exit function to trigger. A new take profit target is entered which is 10 pips above the current price. If the price retraces and hits this new take profit target it results in a losing trade of 15 pips.

Does xbars have that???

best regards--patrick

So, it seems the code was heavily borrowed from XBars and then some further modifications were added. Certainly food for thought for anyone thinking of making a purchase.

Edited by Chip4Pips

like always, its not what is said that is interesting, its what is not said.

of course its xbars. and it performs worse. one look at the code can see that.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician