All About Fapturbo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fapturbo evolution

According to the main page it is definetely MT4 EA and it is with Dukascopy broker only.

There may be a View only mode for MT4 where you can watch how it trades. Other catch may be a 10000 us minimum account deposit.

Kudus is what gives me power....

According to the main page it is definetely MT4 EA and it is with Dukascopy broker only.

There may be a View only mode for MT4 where you can watch how it trades. Other catch may be a 10000 us minimum account deposit.

no, its not mt4, its jforex platform which dukascopy is using.

would be nice if someone could share it, although you need 10000 us min deposit on dukascopy..

maybe that would be an aim to earn 10000 with loosy mt4 and then switch to real broker with nice bot :)

Fapturbo settings and broker

can somebody tell me the best fapturbo v4.7 settings and the best broker to use?

many people told me alpari works fine, for me it did not. i wanted to test it now on profx but i was told not to do that, i wonder why because they have quite low spreads.

any suggestions?

Actually, aside from a few optimizations, the EA itself is not much better than the regular FapTurbo v47. The biggest difference is that it runs on a fantastic broker with great spread, no requotes, and almost instantaneous execution (DukasCopy). This makes FTE really perform well (similar to when it first came out).

Note that I wouldn't be surprised that once ALL 2,000 FTE users start to trade simultaneously, DukasCopy's liquidity providers themselves (i.e. Banks) will start playing games and they will increase their spreads to counteract the FTE traders. NOBODY likes to loose money! Before it was the bucket shop brokers that were loosing money, moving to an ECN type broker will only shift those losses onto the ECN liquidity provider. I'm curious how long it will take them to react (if ever).

BTW, the HUGE drawback with DukasCopy is that they require an absolute minimum of 10k$ deposit AND they supposedly require from their clients proof of net worth of over 100k$ in order to qualify to open an account with them. For most traders, these requirements are simply to hard to meet :-S

PipStream

I understood only a thing about fapturbo:

it trades during night time when the market is very stable and in a parallel phase.

In backtest it's OK, but it wins very few pips for round, so in my opinion in real condition,

also with little spreads and requotes, it is very dangerous (and loser).

Yes, when added all together:

FapTurbo Evolution : 599$

FapConverter for MT4 EAs "runnable" on Dukascopy JForex platform: 199$

DukasCopy minimum account deposit : 10000$

--------------------------------------------

Grand Total of 10,798$ @-)

Bonus given by many FTE resellers: MegaDroid Pro :)