All About Fapturbo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fapturbo creators preparing new EA

I am jumping in this wagon, sounds like a good deal.

Got to convince my wife to open the Dukascopy account, 10.000 USD got her scared, she thinks we are going to lose all!!

I'll keep you posted on this :)>-

Don't do it man. You watch, the FAP boys will sell to many copies of it and destroy Evolution on Dukascopy the same way they destroyed FapTurbo with the other brokers.

Is Fapt Evolution really compatible with Dukascopy only? @-)

hmm... So they say. It's about trade order copying to dukascopy on jforex java interface. But just keep ur fingers crossed, once there is a break through we'll all know. But so far d results are pretty impressive. And as regards destroying fapT-evo*lution on dukascopy, i don't think that will be d case. Dukascopy needs volume from us only, and i believe when volume increases during asian session, spreads will reduce and fap-evol*ution will trade well n more. We'll get 2 know more soon.

Hi everybody,

Here is the source of information:

Their new Fapturbo EA is called "Fapturbo Evolution" which is used on Dukascopy's web-based trading platform. Fapturbo Evolution is also called SWISSFAP. Nice name.

I wonder if Dukascopy allows opening of a mini account or not, and what is the required minimum amount for a mini live account from Dukascopy? Anybody knows well about Dukascopy, please share information.

Fapturbo Evolution EA will be released on JULY 14, 2009.

One more thing I am curious to know: Can Fapturbo Evolution EA be used on both MT4 Platform as well as web-based platform of Dukascopy?

If Fapturbo Evolution EA can only be used on Dukascopy's web-based platform, I think many of us will not like it, because we don't have our own choice of brokers.

Waiting for your further information.

Best regards,

James

For me it will be another Scam EA

maybe they have a deal with dukascopy to bring up their business.

i use the normal fapturbo since months...

but i don't think i will use the new one.

there are some hints that hold me....

the first is that it works with dukascopy, the second is the account deposit adn the third is that i more and more go away from using any scalper. they don't bring me enough profit for the risk i have.