Megadroid Pro (links first post)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Megadroid Pro

Does anyone have James Mod B for megadroid that can be used with any of the cracked versions? currently you can download this from him but it needs an original MD with serial key to work

Alot of people are using this with great success on just the EURUSD pair

I tried implementing the James mod changes in the code in MegadroidPro XE v1.2....

I'm unsure about using that version live however. There were a lot of edits and I'm unconvinced it's a better version, or even bugfree.

In any case, you can always use it and play around with it.

firstly many thanks to don, bbrain and everyone else for their hard work on this..you guys are far cleverer than I ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I can give you links to my results and am keen for any comments and advice, if i have to take down a link sometimes during the uk biz hours they will be back up again overnight.

I've been running four setups two using mdv1.1a multipair and two using mdproee_bbrv07, one of each using default times and one of each using three additional time periods. You may notice that i didn't include eurusd with multipair ..variable times as i have these running on three different live accounts which i haven't done stats for yet (i feel a bit stupid just not including it with everything else originally):

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/robinkm/robinkm-md-multipair/800/5MZGhklNR0Q19kblOLCm .................... md v1.11a multipair on 8 currencies default time ......eurusd/usdchf/audusd/eurgbp/gbpusd/usdjpy/gbpchf/eurchf

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/robinkm/robinkm-mdproee-bbrv07/895/PbQrOLa7EpvTimbE64C8 ......................... mdproee-bbr_v07 on 8 currencies default time

......eurusd/usdchf/audusd/eurgbp/gbpusd/usdjpy/gbpchf/eurchf

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/robinkm/robinkm-md-multipair-adt/896/O5NRdvK6c7qK9LvLN9Pg ....................... md v1.11a multipair on 7 currencies using

four different time slots for each currency md default/md default-2/md default +4/md default+6.......eurchf/audusd/usdjpy/usdchf/gbpusd/gbpchf/eurgbp

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/robinkm/robinkm-mdproee-bbrv07-adt/900/ihwJ6zuWEWTe7X0zk1U1 .................. mdproee-bbr_v07 on 8 currencies using

four different time slots for each currency md default/md default-2/md default +4/md default +6 .......eurchf/audusd/usdjpy/usdchf/gbpusd/gbpchf/eurgbp/eurusd

/Robin

Thats a great test robin, thanks heaps. Some quick questions

1. How do you set up multiple time frames? more than 1 chart? or s1 and s2 settings? (basically how is it set up)

2. What risk or lot size are you using?

3. broker? scrub that. don't worry

4. what logic for aud/usd . I assume the rest are the ones that are posted elsewhere.

Thanks

Thats a great test robin, thanks heaps. Some quick questions

1. How do you set up multiple time frames? more than 1 chart? or s1 and s2 settings? (basically how is it set up)

2. What risk or lot size are you using?

3. broker? scrub that. don't worry

4. what logic for aud/usd . I assume the rest are the ones that are posted elsewhere.

Thanks

1. I set four charts for each currency with their different operating times 1) default= 2100&2200 2)default-2= 1900 & 2000 3) default +4= 0100 & 0200 4) default+6= 0300 & 0400

2. I use default lot size but the following risk default-2= 0.072 default= 0.184 default+4= 0.105 default+6 =0.070

4. logic for aus/usd= 1

i hope that helps

/Robin

Hi all,

here is my demo account MD Pro ADT (19-23H GMT) on Alpari UK (version 1.01 ee).

Great results ;)

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/shakerz/alpariuk-megadroidproadt/587

Great results!

Can you give some details about your setup? ADT is default, +6 and +8 but this does not fit with 19-23 GMT does it?

I would be very grateful if you could post what charts you are running, aggressive & recovery setting and the risk on each. Thank you in advance! If live results come close to this we will be very happy EA traders.

Can you give some details about your setup? ADT is default, +6 and +8 but this does not fit with 19-23 GMT does it?

I would be very grateful if you could post what charts you are running, aggressive & recovery setting and the risk on each. Thank you in advance! If live results come close to this we will be very happy EA traders.

While your at it :) The logic for pairs would be good. Also are the s1 and s2 times both the same? 19gmt to 23gmt?

oh btw he is using .1 on risk (10%).

i'm running on the H1 chart , aggressive=false on all, recovery true on all.

risk for each chart: default-2= 0.072 default= 0.184 default+4= 0.105 default+6 =0.070

as for time, each period is only two hours and 2300 hrs and 0000 hrs is a no trading period hence the gmt trading times for each chart are: 1) default= 2100&2200 2)default-2= 1900 & 2000 3) default +4= 0100 & 0200 4) default+6= 0300 & 0400 but you will need t make allowance for your brokers gmt offset

I hope that makes more sense

/Robin

The logic for pairs would be good. Also are the s1 and s2 times both the same? 19gmt to 23gmt?

the logic is as follows and are taken from discussions elsewhere in the forum. Where I have put a second figure in brackets is where someone else has said they prefer that logic:

USD/JPY= 4

GBP/USD= 4

EUR/JPY= 1

GBP/CHF= 4

USD/CAD= 2(1)

EUR/USD=1(3)

EUR/CHF=2

EUR/GBP=3

USD/CHF=4

and yes S1 and S2 are on the same time pairs, also risk sharing enabled =false

/Robin

ps i'll get the charts running again today, should be the same url as above if not i'll republish, I'll leave them up all week, I took them down this weekend to free mypc up

Hi all,

here is my demo account MD Pro ADT (19-23H GMT) on Alpari UK (version 1.01 ee).

Great results ;)

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/shakerz/alpariuk-megadroidproadt/587

Indeed great results.

I was just wondering why you have bad results on USDCAD... Noticed that all bad trades(5) started in first hour. IMO maybe you can just change trading hour on that pair to 20-23H. Which logic you use on that pair?

My Logic :

AUDUSD : 1

EURCHF : 2

EURGBP : 3

EURJPY : 1

GBPCHF : 4

GBPUSD : 4

USDCAD : 2

USDCHF : 4

USDJPY : 4

EURUSD : 3

Risk : 10% on each pair

Recovery : false (all pairs)

Agressive : true (all pairs)

Overide trade Time : 21-1 21-1 21-1 21-1

All others settings are defaults.

Do you think that USDCAD are better with logic 1 ? Or i must change trading hours for this pairs to 20-23 ?

thanks for the info, i guess a back test is the nearest you'll get as to whether there is a better logic..... but a change in time might be an instant solution

i had read elsswhere in the forum someone recomending 1 for usdcad

we're using the same logic with the exception of eurusd where i am using 1

/robin

Mao74, to trade 23-1, OverideTradeTime is not necessary. You can set GMT to 0 and AutoLocalGMT / AutoServerGMT to "true".

But if you want that the robot trade to 21-1, you can set as below :

GMTOffset : 0

AutoLocalGMT : false

AutoServerGMT : false

OverideTradeTime : true

S1_Start_Hour1 : 21

S1_End_Hour1 : 1

S1_Start_Hour2 : 21

S1_End_Hour2 : 1

S2_Start_Hour1 : 21

S2_End_Hour1 : 1

S2_Start_Hour2 : 21