[Reg] FabTurbo Evolution

Re: [Reg] FabTurbo Evolution

I don't think this is a MT4 ea. It is on the JForex platform from Dukescopy.

that's only the half truth ;)

FAP Evolution is an ex4-file and some files for the dukaskopy-platform. but this "bridge" is interessting for all other EAs too you want to use at the dukaskopy platform :D

The agent API is free at JForexboard.com, you do not pay and you can get it.

FAP is generally speaking has around 30% turn-over profits over a long period. Occationally, you willl have a large stoploss, and that takes 15 winners to get recover the one loser. No matter how much you win, the loser will come. You shall be mentionally prepared for this if you use the FAPturbo.

I remember the first time I used Fapturbo long time ago, the first trade that I have got on my real account is a loser. I so much histate this time, if I want to have the fapevaluation at all.

below is donnaforex metatrader account real run.

http://www.donnaforex.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/untitled.jpg

http://www.jforexboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78

The trade copier is free, you can get it now. It is called Agent API from dukascopy.

You then use the FXOPEN ECN II which has the identical data as dukascopy. Run your EA on FXOPEN ECN II, and use the Agent API to copy your order at dukascopy.

FAP is selling something is free (the Agent API from dukascopy) now for 199 USD is urgly.

My recommendation is: open an account at dukascopy for manual trading, and not buy the fap at moment.

when you build up profits on your dukascopy account, then you can run the fap, at the time, I think you can find free copy from internet.

1) dukascopy is very good broker.

* tax free, in swissland. and safe funds deposite. very good support.

* nice spread, and very very fast order execution, even at news time, nice liquidity.

I think this is a veyr good broker for manual scalping. Here is my scalping setting at dukascopy and use their standard indicator. demo account.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/dukascopy.gif

2) FAPTturbo.

I recommended to manual trading on your dokuscopy account, build up your account first. when you have profits to loss, then you may run the fapturbo on it.

the 4 candidate are making money, because the current marketsituation is good for scalping. The loss will come, then pang, you need 15 winner to make up for your one stoploss. it is not ok to just run it on the money that you are not willing to loss. I would not run the EA direct in the begining of my account.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool6.gif

http://www.jforexboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78

The trade copier is free, you can get it now. It is called Agent API from dukascopy.

You then use the FXOPEN ECN II which has the identical data as dukascopy. Run your EA on FXOPEN ECN II, and use the Agent API to copy your order at dukascopy.

FAP is selling something is free (the Agent API from dukascopy) now for 199 USD is urgly.

thank you for the info.

downloaded the api package, notice there is the DDS2Agent.mqh to be added to the include folder.

any idea how exactly to set up and translate a trade from Mt4 to Dukas Jforex platform?

#import "DDS2Agent.dll"

int SubmitOrder (string reference, string instruments, int side, double amount, double price, int takeprofit, int stoploss);
int ClosePosition (string reference);
int CancelOrder (string reference);
int SubmitStop (string reference, int direction, int pips);
int SubmitStopPrice (string reference, int direction, double price);
int CloseProfitPosition (string reference, int porfitpips);
int PlaceOffer (string reference, string instruments, int side, double amount, double price, int duration);

double getAsk(string symbol);
double getBid(string symbol);
datetime getTime(string symbol);

My recommendation is: open an account at dukascopy for manual trading, and not buy the fap at moment.

when you build up profits on your dukascopy account, then you can run the fap, at the time, I think you can find free copy from internet.

1) dukascopy is very good broker.

* tax free, in swissland. and safe funds deposite. very good support.

* nice spread, and very very fast order execution, even at news time, nice liquidity.

I think this is a veyr good broker for manual scalping. Here is my scalping setting at dukascopy and use their standard indicator. demo account.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/dukascopy.gif

2) FAPTturbo.

I recommended to manual trading on your dokuscopy account, build up your account first. when you have profits to loss, then you may run the fapturbo on it.

the 4 candidate are making money, because the current marketsituation is good for scalping. The loss will come, then pang, you need 15 winner to make up for your one stoploss. it is not ok to just run it on the money that you are not willing to loss. I would not run the EA direct in the begining of my account.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool6.gif

they said that they have min equity to have privelege(institutional acc) if not mistake aroung 50,000$, with buying this package maybe you can get the privelege and the fap turbo?

no no, has nothing to do with fapturbo. you just open an account at dukascopy, and your minimum deposite is 10K. more than 40% of hedge funds have been wipede out during the finance crisis, so the liquidity have been reduced a lot. Dukascopy need customer, therefore they lower the entry level.

FAPturbo just happend to introduce robot at this moment.

does any body happen to have a concrete step by step method by which you can translate trades from dukascopy to mt4

and anyway , the price of the evolution is far too high if it is fapturbo47 as they claim

13k ++ now left 11k ++

As i said, fap is just another marketing scam, their account always up so nice, by time comes, all the losses will wiped out the account sooner or later.

It's just another fap47 convert or re written in java. Don't be tempted with their results, it's just rubbish.

• 2 years later...