BlueWave Trading Precision Indicators [for ninjatrader]

mxadam

Is all the indicators/strategies on here for cracked NT only? I am so confused . . . which link is the correct link for the newest BWT indicator for NinjaTrader? And is there one for a regular NT or must it be cracked NT? Edited by nillie

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have Blue Wave Precsion Autotrader Files? Has anyone Heard of a copy of Paintbar Factory Autotrader on a 233t on the S+P ES Future Contract Working Well they say it is good with a stop of 2pts and a target of 1point. Need to be right 75% of the time... It could be more consistiend than this and a winning strategy to be in on.. happy trading and good luck...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all members,

I do not have cracked version of Ninja Trader and have a regular version from AMP futures. I tried to load the BWTPrecisionIndicator2 as mention in thread #16 by Sinau and still I am able to get only BWTPercentRStoch.

Please some one let me know how can I get all this indicators with the liscence version of Ninja Trader.

Thanks

Amruta

Hi all members,

I do not have cracked version of Ninja Trader and have a regular version from AMP futures. I tried to load the BWTPrecisionIndicator2 as mention in thread #16 by Sinau and still I am able to get only BWTPercentRStoch.

Please some one let me know how can I get all this indicators with the liscence version of Ninja Trader.

Thanks

Amruta

same here

i have the cracked NT version and i only get the stoch to work, anyone know why?

using win XP

You need a cracked NT6.5 to use it with any cracked indicators.....read the main NT sticky thread on what to do. I did it in 3-4 hours without knowing anything prior. All the instructions are in the main.

same here

i have the cracked NT version and i only get the stoch to work, anyone know why?

using win XP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...