Traders Visual Studio -EA creator...Share

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Molanis has an expert advisor builder and a custom indicator builder at http://www.molanis.com It's java base so it works on Windows 7 (you need to get java from www.java.com)

Molanis

Can you show us a video using your software that use a more complex set up other than just 2 simple MA,as an example a EA created using say a 5 min and a 15 min chart based on a chain of events and using any thing a little more complex than just 2 MA?

Would love to see a new video showing a more complex EA being made.

Thanks

PS; Hope you still checking this thread

Edited by German

Can you show us a video using your software that use a more complex set up other than just 2 simple MA,as an example a EA created using say a 5 min and a 15 min chart based on a chain of events and using any thing a little more complex than just 2 MA?

This would be interesting, but I suspect there would rapidly come a point, where manipulating the software to get what you want would be more difficult and tedious than using direct code.

The advantage of understanding raw code, of course, is that you would be able to sort both compiling and logic errors.

Having said that, I would agree that the software would be a good, initial, learning tool for mql4.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

This would be interesting, but I suspect there would rapidly come a point, where manipulating the software to get what you want would be more difficult and tedious than using direct code.

The advantage of understanding raw code, of course, is that you would be able to sort both compiling and logic errors.

Having said that, I would agree that the software would be a good, initial, learning tool for mql4.

I am starting to supect that the request I asked of Molanis in post #31 is far beyond what this software can handel. PM and e-mail sent asking the same qusetion above have gone unanswered . I mean when you stop and think about why make a video to post on youtube.com show the software with 2 simple MA crosses when there are 100's of indy on the market for free that can do the same thing.

I would think a more complex chain of events would have been shown displaying the real power of the software, if in fact it had any which at this point seems more like "smoke and mirrors".

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...