Dukascopy Broker Review

finimej

alaki,

let me know if your bridge works fine

The bridge is working fine with my Dukascopy demo account. The only problem is I should select a new log file everyday. Generally, I am not sure if I should go live with Dukascopy. There are a lot of MT4 brokers with good spreads.

Do you have live account with them?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a live account with them for a few months now and their spread and execution are top notch. For the most part i think their JForex platform is very good, but of course the majority of all Forex trading is on MT4.

On top of that, the Bridge doesn't work as well as you might think. If you have EAs that constantly places limit orders and delete them, the Bridge will oftentimes miss this syncing, so you'll end up with extra limit orders on JForex. :-(

The bridge is working fine with my Dukascopy demo account. The only problem is I should select a new log file everyday. Generally, I am not sure if I should go live with Dukascopy. There are a lot of MT4 brokers with good spreads.

Do you have live account with them?

i have it works same in demo and live

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, Dukascopy, I used to admire this company, dont underestimate its name. Just look the organization behind Dukascopy, its CERN itself, the creator of LHC (Large Hadron Collider) which has mission to create big bangs on earth (mini black hole) and probably your forex money is going to funding LHC scientist and its lab. So now do you gonna support funding of LHC which will create blackhole on earth just for the sake of curiosity and probably your computer will be used for super computer nodes to calculate dark matter and simulation of big bang.

And for flash back CERN scientist (Tim Berners Lee) also who invented WWW (world wide web) like we have used today on the net. I like him but I dont like the LHC which could have impact on earth and I will think twice before supporting LHC CERN's project through Dukascopy. Cause I dont want our earth sucked by mini blackhole created by LHC and becomes 6km rock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5K9DvD5T8w.

Edited by fxmaniac

Interesting to read about Dukascopy..

First I would NOT want to trade on any platform that is bridged. I had real bad experience with FXCM and CitiFX It is BAD! The worst of it, when you call brokers, they pass the buck on BT. If Dukascopy MT4 is using Bridge, I don't think the quality of the execution is not going to be the same as their regular platform.

Also, this is what Dukadsopy said.. my conversation with Dukascopy just yesterday.

[10/13/2010 11:50:22 AM]

FX4_Ever: I am MT4 trader so far and Jforex will be new platform for me.

Dukascopy Bank SA: I regret to say that Dukascopy isn't intending to offers its clients MT4 for live trading as it goes against our ECN ideology. Our JForex platform offers a position execution time of 0,7 seconds what doesn't happen with the now older MT4 platform. http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/general_description/

===============

I think this issue they are facing is all due to Bridge..

Edited by fx4_ever

Wow, Dukascopy, I used to admire this company, dont underestimate its name. Just look the organization behind Dukascopy, its CERN itself, the creator of LHC (Large Hadron Collider) which has mission to create big bangs on earth (mini black hole) and probably your forex money is going to funding LHC scientist and its lab. So now do you gonna support funding of LHC which will create blackhole on earth just for the sake of curiosity and probably your computer will be used for super computer nodes to calculate dark matter and simulation of big bang.

And for flash back CERN scientist (Tim Berners Lee) also who invented WWW (world wide web) like we have used today on the net. I like him but I dont like the LHC which could have impact on earth and I will think twice before supporting LHC CERN's project through Dukascopy. Cause I dont want our earth sucked by mini blackhole created by LHC and becomes 6km rock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5K9DvD5T8w.

Fxmaniac, you need to relax:

to prepare for the Apocalypse, I suggest you enjoy this advertising. (made in 1998)

France and Switzerland, is that too!

Advertising: (it is in french, but that doesn't matter!)

Just 30 seconds of happiness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsUXCWaB4A

Dialogue with its translation:

(The man in red):

-" Et alors, la marmotte, elle met le chocolat dans le papier d'alu!"

- "And then, the marmot, it puts the chocolate in the tin foil!"

(The woman):

- "Mais bien sur!"

- "Of course!"

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5233/marmotte.jpg

If after this you are always in the same state of mind, you can say that after all, we no longer need to search for the best broker or to find the best trading system.

Or read that quote from Yale University biophysicist Harold Morowitz:

"... each living thing is a dissipative structure, that is, it does not endure in and of itself

but only as a result of the continual flow of energy in the system.... " "From this point of

view, the reality of individuals is problematic because they do not exist per se but only as

local perturbations in this universal energy flow."—Morowitz in Callicott 1989, 108

Do you feel better now?

freddy

Interesting to read about Dukascopy..

First I would NOT want to trade on any platform that is bridged. I had real bad experience with FXCM and CitiFX It is BAD! The worst of it, when you call brokers, they pass the buck on BT. If Dukascopy MT4 is using Bridge, I don't think the quality of the execution is not going to be the same as their regular platform.

Also, this is what Dukadsopy said.. my conversation with Dukascopy just yesterday.

[10/13/2010 11:50:22 AM]

FX4_Ever: I am MT4 trader so far and Jforex will be new platform for me.

Dukascopy Bank SA: I regret to say that Dukascopy isn't intending to offers its clients MT4 for live trading as it goes against our ECN ideology. Our JForex platform offers a position execution time of 0,7 seconds what doesn't happen with the now older MT4 platform. http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/general_description/

===============

I think this issue they are facing is all due to Bridge..

Hi,

Good day,

I totally agree that bridging data feed to MT4 is completely rubbish and not worth dealing with because you would loss a lot of money just to place positions or existing them. That happens a lot even on demo account specially on major news time. You would be able to notice that there is a big slippage as well so instead of having a granted position, you would get a granted loss if you go scalping. Sometimes that server get stuck and busy, and as a result you won't be able to handle any open position or enter a new position till your restart the platform again.

Thanks for sharing you point of view.

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Fxmaniac, you need to relax:

Do you feel better now?

freddy

Sorry I could not digest your french humour but I understand that kind of mix sicence with other field of knowledge.

Actually I still wait in anxiety for what the LHC will do in next month's experiments which has been announced and seriously will impact hard on earth. This science news is almost the same effect as Bernanke announcement or Roubini the Mr Doom unveiling. And to my surprise why all of this doom coincidences between the currency and LHC. Are their master support each other to hide the real doom. This is the real and serioius fundamental analysis that many economist and traders neglected. Currency doom is not only economics aspect per se, but could make real doom if the money master dont let it be.

To throw your money to Dukascopy means you support the continual of LHC experiment (and maybe for paying ex unemployed Sovyet's nuclear scientist working at CERN, just read it at cerntruth.com) to create mini blackhole on earth to destroy 5/6 humans in unimagine catastrophe.

And from http://www.forex-directory.org/details/96/dukascopy.html about Dukascopy stated very very clearly for you all traders to see yourself before decide to invest in LHC/Dukascopy:

History of Dukascopy 1998 Dukascopy Trading Technologies Corp.

Dukascopy project was launched in 1998 by a group of physicists affiliated with CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research). Its mission was to research, develop and implement financial complex system via novel mathematical and econophysical techniques

(econophysical ??? see the relation between economics and physics hope not reaching economics balance on earth through genocides by physical doom machine/mini black hole). And why nobody asked that Dukascopy is the only forex broker not built by banker or financier but by group of physicist scientist ? So what is the purpose indeed if not for funding the LHC project ?

P.S: And sorry Mod, for looks like off related posting but indeed Dukascopy has strong relation with CERN and LHC experiment.

Edited by fxmaniac

And from http://www.forex-directory.org/details/96/dukascopy.html about Dukascopy stated very very clearly for you all traders to see yourself before decide to invest in LHC/Dukascopy:

Dukascopy project was launched in 1998 by a group of physicists affiliated with CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research). Its mission was to research, develop and implement financial complex system via novel mathematical and econophysical techniques

(econophysical ??? see the relation between economics and physics hope not reaching economics balance on earth through genocides by physical doom machine/mini black hole).

That sounds like their goal is to profit from high frequency trading. They would certainly have the infrastructure and low latency connections to multiple liquidity providers to do so.

Econophysics usually refers to the application of physics theory to financial market data, e.g. brownian motion.

Sorry I could not digest your french humour but I understand that kind of mix sicence with other field of knowledge.

Actually I still wait in anxiety for what the LHC will do in next month's experiments which has been announced and seriously will impact hard on earth. This science news is almost the same effect as Bernanke announcement or Roubini the Mr Doom unveiling. And to my surprise why all of this doom coincidences between the currency and LHC. Are their master support each other to hide the real doom. This is the real and serioius fundamental analysis that many economist and traders neglected. Currency doom is not only economics aspect per se, but could make real doom if the money master dont let it be.

To throw your money to Dukascopy means you support the continual of LHC experiment (and maybe for paying ex unemployed Sovyet's nuclear scientist working at CERN, just read it at cerntruth.com) to create mini blackhole on earth to destroy 5/6 humans in unimagine catastrophe.

(econophysical ??? see the relation between economics and physics hope not reaching economics balance on earth through genocides by physical doom machine/mini black hole). And why nobody asked that Dukascopy is the only forex broker not built by banker or financier but by group of physicist scientist ? So what is the purpose indeed if not for funding the LHC project ?

P.S: And sorry Mod, for looks like off related posting but indeed Dukascopy has strong relation with CERN and LHC experiment.

You do not digest my humor (what you digest anyway?)

You live in constant anxiety.

You remind me of this French designer Paco Rabanne, who predicted the destruction of Paris (France) on 11 August 1999.

----------------------------------

Paco Rabanne à propos de sa carrière et de la destruction de Paris

Tout le monde en parle - 22/05/1999 - 25min31s

415 vues

Hyperview : Paco RABANNE annonce la fin du monde dans cinq milliards d'années. Il parle de la possibilité de la destruction de Paris le 11 aôut 1999.

http://www.ina.fr/ardisson/tout-le-monde-en-parle/video/I05060805/paco-rabanne-a-propos-de-sa-carriere-et-de-la-destruction-de-paris.fr.html[/Code]

---------------------------------

Personally, I can not stand (note that I digest very well) so I can not bear the doomsday predictors, small nostradamus of terror and, above all when there is no scientific evidence to prove their say, even worse, when they add their religious beliefs.

This ridiculous video with pictures mixing religion, Apocalypse, pseudo effect of terror and pseudo scientific arguments, I would vomit if I did not keep my French humor!

This forum is certainly not there to present your ideas and religious doomsday.

It is a forum for exchanging ideas on trading.

This is why I responded to your comments incongruous with humor rather than polemics.

Le ridicule ne tue pas, mais il met mal à l'aise.

(“Ridiculousness does not kill,but it makes you uncomfortable”

Les grandes légumes célestes vous parlent (1973)

Citations de Louis Gauthier

-------------

Instead, read the post from hyperdimension, it seems more credible than your doomsday and divine intervention.

Black holes swallow matter, is not it?

Too bad they do not swallow too gray matter!

===========

definition:

matière grise

nom féminin

(familier) gray matter

fais travailler ta matière grise! use your brains ou head!

elle a de la matière grise she's brainy

===========

Have a good day

freddy

P.S. to iCan. Sorry for this unintentional pollution!

You do not digest my humor (what you digest anyway?)

You live in constant anxiety.

Dear Freddy I am not come to this thread to have conflict with you, I just post startling news I have found and read recently from cerntruth.com and if you read this site carefully indeed CERN has no transparency about what they are doing with LHC and then I remembered that Dukascopy is part of CERN so if you connect the fine thin line between them and ask why this pysicist built Dukascopy, why not UBS banker ? why CERN scientist need to dwelve into forex trading ? arent they too busy counting dark matter and quarks? so what else if not for funding their lab and LHC mega project.

For high speed frequency trading I doubt it, does it really need nuclear scientist to build high speed frequency infrastructure ? I believe US Universities and big investment banking has more advanced computer infrastructure for that, haven't you heard that GoldmanSachs has run high frequency trading for years with robot trading too ??? You may also neglect this startling news from cerntruth.com (this website is not mine maybe from your country's awakened scientist too) but if you love the earth, you better think twice before funding LHC/dooms machine through Dukascopy.

and very sorry I could not digest your above French humour (really French Asterix and Belgium Herge comics is easier for me to digest than your above humour)

Regards,

Very very sorry to Mod for this off topic about Dukascopy and CERN.

Edited by fxmaniac

I'm sorry, maybe french don't get US TV programming Stargate SG1 series, it explains everything about God, ascension and blackholes, but sadly, not forex :(

Anyway, dukascopy might be good for something. I watch Mike Swanson video showing he use dukascopy platform with their unique indicator showing number of traders on both sides (buy and sell) in separate numbers by tick. It helps him know what price will do when there are more buyers than sellers, and visa versa. Anyway I'm downloading their MT4 demo platform (beta) to hopefully nab some good indicator(s); may only work on their platform though. You need to be a big fish to swim in their pool.

Dear Freddy I am not come to this thread to have conflict with you, I just post startling news I have found and read recently from cerntruth.com and if you read this site carefully indeed CERN has no transparency about what they are doing with LHC and then I remembered that Dukascopy is part of CERN so if you connect the fine thin line between them and ask why this pysicist built Dukascopy, why not UBS banker ? why CERN scientist need to dwelve into forex trading ? arent they too busy counting dark matter and quarks? so what else if not for funding their lab and LHC mega project.

For high speed frequency trading I doubt it, does it really need nuclear scientist to build high speed frequency infrastructure ? I believe US Universities and big investment banking has more advanced computer infrastructure for that, haven't you heard that GoldmanSachs has run high frequency trading for years with robot trading too ??? You may also neglect this startling news from cerntruth.com (this website is not mine maybe from your country's awakened scientist too) but if you love the earth, you better think twice before funding LHC/dooms machine through Dukascopy.

and very sorry I could not digest your above French humour (really French Asterix and Belgium Herge comics is easier for me to digest than your above humour)

Regards,

Very very sorry to Mod for this off topic about Dukascopy and CERN.

Dear fxmaniac,

I know you do not seek conflict with me.(me neither)

But acknowledge that you have addressed topics ("startling news" for you) who are of a different nature than those usually exchanged on this site.

(Personally, I find off-topic, that is why my first response was with a little humor.)

You did not like, what is your perfect right. (My apologies for not having the same humor that our dear Hergé!)

We do not share the same opinions, but I think I have the same rights as you, to stay off-topic (unrelated to the trading), especially since we are the weekend), so I'll answer it my way, and civilized manner.

The merchants of fear are legion, just type Black Hole on youtube ....

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5148/blackhole1.jpg

I prefer the dream merchants!

You forgot the sandman of your childhood, you will eventually soured.

What a waste if we all disappear in 2012!

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2489/blackhole3.jpg

Please, play this video (below) and listen until the end.

After that, never mind, we can all die!

Please, take it as a gift and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxsB5oNiTw

For those who want to download the .mp3 version of this historical solo:

Comfortably Numb (Guitar Solo, PULSE Live)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cenb8g[/Code]

I could not access this week-end to I.I., so I had some time to surf the web about all these fear's predicators. And I stumbled on a site from an astrologer who studied since more than 12 years all the Nostradamus prophecies and all the hidden code from the bible.

The question you had was there:

"Could the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) result in Black Holes in the Center of the Earth?"

And you know what?

She thinks that in december 2012 we all will disappear.

So you are not alone!

But wait, reading down her website, I stumbled on this part:

"About the author of this site:

My name is T. Chase, and I live in the U.S.. I grew up in the U.S. as a Christian Protestant, and I am of English Anglo-Saxon ancestry, but today I would call myself a New Age Christian. This site is a one person effort by me, and the theories and opinions expressed on this site are my own. I have worked on my theories for 12 years, and I started a web site in 1998 to explain my theories to the world. I would like to expand this site to have it translated into other languages. A multi-language site in 5 or 10 languages is my dream: in French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, etc.. But I don't know other languages myself, and translation of this site to other languages would cost a lot of money, since I would have to have professional translators do it. I have little money myself. My other dream is to have a book published based on this site. This site is a one person effort by me, T. Chase. There is much I would like to do for this site, if I had the money to. If I had $1 million, I could do much for this site: translation to other languages, advertizing, publish a book, add sound and video. If anyone would like to give me $100,000 or more to help with improvement and advertizement of this web site (translation to other languages, advertizing, promotion, publish a book, etc.) then please email me. Another way to help this web site would be to mention the Revelation13.net web site in your Last Will and Testament, if you have $100,000 or more you wish to bequeath to this Revelation13.net web site and T. Chase. That will help me get the word out. "[/Quote]

So this person thinks that the end of the world is the end of 2012, but she wants money (a lot of money, lol) to spread throughout the world, his catastrophic predictions

I can predict two things to this person:

1, she is right about her predictions and then we all disappear, and she won't need $, anymore!

2, she is wrong and she will need to find another work, because her credibility will vanish, and then she will need the $ that fools will or have already sent to her!

She is as clever as all our forex scammers and marketers!

I must thank you once again, because without you, I'll never find this kind of literature. Involuntarily, you gave me joy. And these days, it is increasingly difficult to find a laughing matter!

Have a nice week-end.

freddy

I'm sorry, maybe french don't get US TV programming Stargate SG1 series, it explains everything about God, ascension and blackholes, but sadly, not forex :(

Anyway, dukascopy might be good for something. I watch Mike Swanson video showing he use dukascopy platform with their unique indicator showing number of traders on both sides (buy and sell) in separate numbers by tick. It helps him know what price will do when there are more buyers than sellers, and visa versa. Anyway I'm downloading their MT4 demo platform (beta) to hopefully nab some good indicator(s); may only work on their platform though. You need to be a big fish to swim in their pool.

LOL

You're right, Stargate was broadcast around the world, except France, Obelix had already seen, who would fight against Obelix.

You're right again, trading is not addressed in this series, I just finished the fifteen million épisiodes and no system is unveiled, what a pity!

On Dukascopy, MS uses these indis:

TVS (Time Segmented Volume)

AD (Accumulation/Distribution)

(i don't know settings, though)

Freddy, while you still in weekend (your french's time) and you still continue with your joke above, here I add some nightmare for you to be afraid of and some serious jokes for you to ponder upon.

You need to be afraid of LHC, why, if LHC speculative quantum roulette guess is wrong then your country will feel the crackdown first (earthquake, landslide ?) and the Switzerland new Alpen long tunnel might be tumbling down due to the earthquake and its Alpen's ice melted into blue danube river causing big flood to all Europe. And what about Eiffel Tower ? you may imagine the worst : break down probably.

And why all the Europe countries not just close the LHC to support their budget deficits so could avoid all the demonstration by teeanagers (Italy) and workers (France) ? Why Sarkozy not just use s the the LHC fund to pay their old man's pension fund. Or he has used it some for Carla Bruni's dress and makeup, LOL ? And all LHC's nuclear scientist could be laid off and changed profession as forex dealer and quantitative analyst only at Dukascopy. Maybe it could be bigger than UBS football size trading room. And ex LHC giant labs turn into giant pin ball machine for tourist beside Eiffel. But this time tourist have to go down the earth not go up with lift machine.

This is the common trait of Western culture since Reinassance, in search for knowledge of metaphysics particle they still try to search outward with expensive useless labs and rockets rather than searching within like the Eastern culture. LHC' nuclear scientist better go to Himalaya to seek hermit/guru to find this metaphysics particles like once Beatles did with Maharishi, at least some guru could teach them Transcedental Meditation to meet God's particle directly not by machine. If they can not meditate maybe Timothy Mc Leary could teach them how to trip with LSD, at least this western guy is wiser than LHC stubborn nuclear scientist in finding god's particle. Even Blavatsky has warned almost 1 centuries ago to western scientist not to play with God's particle, she gave Atlantis as the example of doomed civilization due to "crystal machine (LHC?)". And finally for Western and European man who has Western mystical root with Egypt dont forget the Hermes Trimegistus famous sayings: As heaven.......

Edited by fxmaniac

Freddy, while you still in weekend (your french's time) and you still continue with your joke above, here I add some nightmare for you to be afraid of and some serious jokes for you to ponder upon.

You need to be afraid of LHC, why, if LHC speculative quantum roulette guess is wrong then your country will feel the crackdown first (earthquake, landslide ?) and the Switzerland new Alpen long tunnel might be tumbling down due to the earthquake and its Alpen's ice melted into blue danube river causing big flood to all Europe. And what about Eiffel Tower ? you may imagine the worst : break down probably.

And why all the Europe countries not just close the LHC to support their budget deficits so could avoid all the demonstration by teeanagers (Italy) and workers (France) ? Why Sarkozy not just use s the the LHC fund to pay their old man's pension fund. Or he has used it some for Carla Bruni's dress and makeup, LOL ? And all LHC's nuclear scientist could be laid off and changed profession as forex dealer and quantitative analyst only at Dukascopy. Maybe it could be bigger than UBS football size trading room. And ex LHC giant labs turn into giant pin ball machine for tourist beside Eiffel. But this time tourist have to go down the earth not go up with lift machine.

This is the common trait of Western culture since Reinassance, in search for knowledge of metaphysics particle they still try to search outward with expensive useless labs and rockets rather than searching within like the Eastern culture. LHC' nuclear scientist better go to Himalaya to seek hermit/guru to find this metaphysics particles like once Beatles did with Maharishi, at least some guru could teach them Transcedental Meditation to meet God's particle directly not by machine. If they can not meditate maybe Timothy Mc Leary could teach them how to trip with LSD, at least this western guy is wiser than LHC stubborn nuclear scientist in finding god's particle. Even Blavatsky has warned almost 1 centuries ago to western scientist not to play with God's particle, she gave Atlantis as the example of doomed civilization due to "crystal machine (LHC?)". And finally for Western and European man who has Western mystical root with Egypt dont forget the Hermes Trimegistus famous sayings: As heaven.......

Dear Fxmaniac,

I think we misunderstood from the beginning.

I am not defending the CERN project and its research (useful?) on the collision of atoms in

this giant construction (LHC).

"Science without conscience is the ruin of the soul"

This famous quote is incredibly modern and yet it was written by Francois Rabelais in the 15th

century. (French, by the way, lol)

"

I confess I do not have sufficient scientific knowledge to be able to affirm or refute the

thesis of the "danger" or "non danger".

"dans le doute abstiens-toi"

"when in doubt forbear" (Pythagore) may apply to scientists in their experiments (prevention

policy), it can also apply to us: simple Boeotian.

What made me react are the arguments used (almost all the time with a religious connotation)

Why not use scientific arguments to "counter" the claims of CERN scientists?

Even in your last post you cited Blavatsky and also Trismegistus, again you only take religious

arguments.

"Theosophia: Wisdom-religion, or 'Divine Wisdom'. The substratum and basis of all the

world-religions and philosophies, taught and practised since man became a thinking being. In

its practical bearing, Theosophy is purely divine ethics." - from The Theosophical Glossary, by

H. P. Blavatsky, 1892

The name Trismegistus means thrice greatest Hermes, and is the title given by the Greeks to the

Egyptian god Thoth or Tehuti, a lord of wisdom and learning.

You talk about God's particule etc.

Why meddle the religious feelings at all this debate? (Apocalypse, punishment of God,

or Nostradamus's predictions or «*prophecies*» found in the Bible)

Religion is private, personal beliefs are about the intimate and

the positions of believers and non believers are all respectable, but they

must not "become" arguments in such debates.

Religion and Republic are two entities separated.

=============

A digression on the prophecies supposedly accurate because they are from the Bible."

The "Bible Code" Is a way of looking for hidden prophecies and passages in the Bible, by using

a software program to search for messages in the Old Testament Hebrew text.

The Space Between Words Are Eliminated, so thats the Old Testament Is A continuous block of

Hebrew letters. Then, by skipping letters at a programmed interval, The program searches for

words. APPEAR To Be There To The patterns passages Where the Words Are found.These pages

Discuss research i did it year English Bible code in the King James version Bible using Bible

software code on my PC. I Used Codefinder Millennium Edition software, Which Does ELS searches

in the King James English Bible, "as well as Hebrew and Greek Bible searches. By using this

Bible code software I searched for Some words in the King James New Testament and Old Testament

(Separately). Usually I HAD Row Splitting set to Auto (With One Of The settings Codefinder

software). I Found That There Is evidence of English Bible code patterns thats the software

found by skipping varying intervals, in the King James Old Testament or New Testament, made

Into a solid block of text. "[/Quote]

This excerpt explains the technique used by the astrologer that I mentioned in my

last post.

So she found in the Bible written in English, not the Hebrew version, all her

predictions, great.

I think if you take a sufficiently large text, (in english) and you remove spaces

between words, choose different ELS (equidistant letter spacing) then you will find

also everything you want to find.

For example take the text by Francois Rene de Chateaubriand: "Memoire

d'Outre-Tombe". (several thousand pages)

or The Human Comedy (Honore de Balzac)

or since you cite her, the work of Helena Blavatsky

Take those thousands of pages and do the same research of our quack astrologer and you will

certainly find the predictions to thrill us all.

============

You're afraid of the consequences of certain scientific experiments, and I understand.

When Albert Einstein discovered that one could obtain an inexhaustible energy splitting atoms,

he had not realized the extent of the damage that this discovery would produce,

and did not recover.

But is he the real culprit, or other humans who have used these new fields of knowledge for

military purposes?

Good and evil, philosophical theme and "religious" par excellence.

It is found everywhere.

Electricity can bring happiness, lighting, heating, use of multiple devices, etc..

but electricity is also the electric chair, or use in detonators, etc..

Gas (its control, if not the invention) is also heating...

but also mortal gas chamber.

Pasteur's discoveries (penicillin), they are vaccines, etc..

and also the "biological warfare"

Pierre and Marie Currie ... Radioactivity (they died from it) and its consequences (electricity)...

but also nuclear waste, Chernobyl or …

Cars, trains, planes are fantastic inventions, they allow individual autonomy, rapid movements, but there are also dramatic accidents, tanks, fighter planes ...

Computer & internet allow what we love to do, trading or debate with Fxmaniac,

but virus...

I will stop here this list.

I understand your fear and respect. I share to some extent, but I am an optimist!

What I can not control, I do not see why I should more ruin myself with my health anxiety!

But understand my concern when I hear those arguments "religious" and prophetic.

What has been made by men «*in the name*» of religion in history?

Men did not wait for the discovery of nuclear power to destroy each other by millions.

The church has made so many mistakes (trial of the Inquisition's with invention of torture, one

the more subtle than the other, the massacre of St Bartholomew, looting and killing more than

15 million Indians in the 16th century ...)

I will stop here this list.

I think we can debate endlessly on these themes as they are as old as time.

I think we should stop this debate here, especially on this board which is for forex traders.

If you want to continue, then we should move this to another thread.

I let you open it, if you want, as you were the first to stated all this divine fear.

Regards

freddy

P.S.The Eiffel tower is not my favorite monument, but I think foreigners would be sad not being able to discover the beauty of Paris at 300 meters high.

Yeah you should end this debate first because I just want to let all traders know about relation of Dukascopy and CERN and LHC which means funding Dukascopy you funding the LHC in cracking the earth, but let me add about your sayings above that counter science with science, and do you think Blavatsky and Hermes Trimegistus were just religious personae with religioius teachings. Have you read the beginning page of last magnum opus written by Blavatsky SD I and II ( both of these books written in Europe either London and Paris before she passed away), it was written clearly : The synthesis of Science, Religion and Philosophy. And do you know the books that Einstein always put in his desk and recommended to his Germany physicist colleague : Weiner Heisenberg (CERN founder) to read when his mind is stuck with something ? How did Einstein intuit E=mc2 from ? That is these books, Blavatsky book SD (confirmed by Einstein's niece after Einstein death when his niece want to return this book, you may google yourself). And Hermes Trimegistus was not only a religious priest from Egypt because he mastered all kinds of metaphysical knowledge and old science. And LOL you mentioned early western scientist Pithagoras was a divine wisdom scholar too like Hermes and Blavatsky.

And that's the mistake of Western minds which like to dissects and analyze everything so always separates between science, religion and philosophy and there is the limit in the realm of metaphysics particles like quarks and more subtle energy without particle maybe weak force, strong force etc at all maybe it's the same with chi, prana, ki. In this metaphysical realm you can not analyze it in the labs without you enter the realm of God (Nirvana) so it is almost impossible to do those experiments in real world like this earth without cracking the reality of earth itself with many catastrophes because of higher frequencies of these energies/particles (Dukascopy want to mimicked such higher frequencies of particles in trading ???). Heisenberg himself has admitted that there is unpredictable/duality between wave (energy) and particles (famous with this Heisenberg uncertanties ) and maybe God interfere in this duality principle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle.

And if you say there is risk in every experiments, but do you realize how big risk this time LHC is meddling, will your deficits country France and deficits continents (Europe) pay the risk if other counties (continents) got earthquake and landslide due to your LHC meddling with God's fire (particles). Even your France govt never pay the Pacific Islands people after did several atomic experiments there, then how could be expected from larger risk experiment like LHC. Maybe your Eiffel and Versailles Palace could be used as guarantee for risk payment ? If France/Europe do this experiment at planet Mars or Jupiter or even Nibiru (planet x), then other countries wont mind.

And dont forget that there is strong relation between forex chart and universal cycle called astrology and has been confirmed by many trading experts from Gann, Bayer etc with lot lot of books.

By the way there is other better forex platform than Dukascopy, they are Currenex and Interactive Brokers, both are ECN and might already adopt high speed trading. Why still need this awkward nuclear's platform from Dukas

And for the French/Italy/Belgium's middle labour class and older worker better go strike and demonst at LHC headquarter and push Sarkozy, Berluscony to close LHC factory then allocate the LHC billion $ fund to close their countries budget deficits.

Edited by fxmaniac

Yeah you should end this debate first because I just want to let all traders know about relation of Dukascopy and CERN and LHC which means funding Dukascopy you funding the LHC in cracking the earth, but let me add about your sayings above that counter science with science, and do you think Blavatsky and Hermes Trimegistus were just religious personae with religioius teachings. Have you read the beginning page of last magnum opus written by Blavatsky SD I and II ( both of these books written in Europe either London and Paris before she passed away), it was written clearly : The synthesis of Science, Religion and Philosophy. And do you know the books that Einstein always put in his desk and recommended to his Germany physicist colleague : Weiner Heisenberg (CERN founder) to read when his mind is stuck with something ? How did Einstein intuit E=mc2 from ? That is these books, Blavatsky book SD (confirmed by Einstein's niece after Einstein death when his niece want to return this book, you may google yourself). And Hermes Trimegistus was not only a religious priest from Egypt because he mastered all kinds of metaphysical knowledge and old science. And LOL you mentioned early western scientist Pithagoras was a divine wisdom scholar too like Hermes and Blavatsky.

And that's the mistake of Western minds which like to dissects and analyze everything so always separates between science, religion and philosophy and there is the limit in the realm of metaphysics particles like quarks and more subtle energy without particle maybe weak force, strong force etc at all maybe it's the same with chi, prana, ki. In this metaphysical realm you can not analyze it in the labs without you enter the realm of God (Nirvana) so it is almost impossible to do those experiments in real world like this earth without cracking the reality of earth itself with many catastrophes because of higher frequencies of these energies/particles (Dukascopy want to mimicked such higher frequencies of particles in trading ???). Heisenberg himself has admitted that there is unpredictable/duality between wave (energy) and particles (famous with this Heisenberg uncertanties ) and maybe God interfere in this duality principle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle.

And if you say there is risk in every experiments, but do you realize how big risk this time LHC is meddling, will your deficits country France and deficits continents (Europe) pay the risk if other counties (continents) got earthquake and landslide due to your LHC meddling with God's fire (particles). Even your France govt never pay the Pacific Islands people after did several atomic experiments there, then how could be expected from larger risk experiment like LHC. Maybe your Eiffel and Versailles Palace could be used as guarantee for risk payment ? If France/Europe do this experiment at planet Mars or Jupiter or even Nibiru (planet x), then other countries wont mind.

And dont forget that there is strong relation between forex chart and universal cycle called astrology and has been confirmed by many trading experts from Gann, Bayer etc with lot lot of books.

By the way there is other better forex platform than Dukascopy, they are Currenex and Interactive Brokers, both are ECN and might already adopt high speed trading. Why still need this awkward nuclear's platform from Dukas

And for the French/Italy/Belgium's middle labour class and older worker better go strike and demonst at LHC headquarter and push Sarkozy, Berluscony to close LHC factory then allocate the LHC billion $ fund to close their countries budget deficits.

Let my friend fxmaniac know you are there with him through this difficulty.

Amen