Forex Empire

Re: [REQ} Forex Empire

A new system - not EA

Claims it takes 2 minutes per week, and makes fantastic profits.

Now that's something we need to check out ;)

http://www.forextradingmanuals.com/empire/

Bought and testing. By the way is the old Point & figure method using an 45 degrees gan angle for having an idea about the lots/minilots to buy/sell.

I repeat, i will test a bit because i gave everything a try before throwing the towel, but i think better pages about the P&F method are already been written by other (for example J. Fiel_der with his method/indicator). :P

Another thing everybody should take into consideration before buying is that the author just give you a PDF without any indicator/EA. You have to find it around the net by yourself (or worst,write it by yourself) if you use MT4.

I know other platforms have that chart representation already embedded...but i think that building an indicator for MT4 should have not been a huge mess the the seller X-(

Re: [REQ} Forex Empire

Can you post the pdf.. Maybe I or someone here can make the indi/ea

Today they released a new version of the PDF in which they "manage to cover" also the MT4 crown (mmh..i don't like how...just using trendlines and pivot breakout... not the same of the P&F at all!)

Anyway here there are both the PDF, old one and modified 8-)

http://www.4shared.com/file/112524959/36be870e/fx__e-m-p.html

Enjoy and tell me what you think about,people (if you want) ;)