Free Robot Never Loss..!!

Re: Free Robot Never Loss..!!

I, too, think it's possible not to lose except for the drawdown. I running one which never lose too. One account(without hedging) is currently near 300% profit while the other one(with hedging) is near 700% profit in less than 15 days & more than 150 closed trades. Both are demo accounts.

I, too, think it's possible not to lose except for the drawdown. I running one which never lose too. One account(without hedging) is currently near 300% profit while the other one(with hedging) is near 700% profit in less than 15 days & more than 150 closed trades. Both are demo accounts.

Izrullah, can you provide your EA for us to backtest?

Can anyone educate to run on 5 digit broker so that i can test on ECN enviroment please.Also I think there is a time limmitation in the code that could also be adjusted/removed.

It would be great also if there was added possibilty for input of lots eg. either .01,.1,or1 etc. Currently can only use either .01 or.1 version

..thanks in advance

Can anyone educate to run on 5 digit broker so that i can test on ECN enviroment please.Also I think there is a time limmitation in the code that could also be adjusted/removed.

It would be great also if there was added possibilty for input of lots eg. either .01,.1,or1 etc. Currently can only use either .01 or.1 version

..thanks in advance

here is .... 0.01 lot :)

http://[email protected]/file/123854587/4bf4eeb9/Freerobotforex_lot-001_M5.html

Thanks W. Is it possible to do the same for .1 lot as I would like to test on JadeFx and they don't do .01 lots.Perhaps it may be possible to create an external lots input so that this variable could be more flexible?

...backtested it, looks scary to me. Anyway, I've created the external lots input so you may input any lot number now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?g3jt5nmm5qn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...