• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EXTREME EURO/CHF

Only wnat thing more...

First operation in demo, the settings you say me

Account of 5000 $, 1 trade => win 1.82 $

If I risk in this trade 3%, these are 150$ for win only 2$ ....

I can win 10 trades in one week but if one day it makes bad operation, in one trade I lost all win in last win operations no?

Hi, do you know where to modify to make it work with ECN based MT4 brokers? i.e GallentFx, FXCM.

I notice the wrong foot problem is with opening orders with ECN accounts.

i had it at fxcm before and it was working ,spread was widening between 21 and 23 gmt ,so the ea is not working fine with large spread.concerning the wrong foot are you talking about xtreme eurogbp or euro chf or both ? on way to fix the problem quickly is to use stomper for euro/gbp intead , ;) thi is the same code than xtreme euro/gbp ,i think stomper came first :)

Hi Reberto, can you post the version which you have use successfully with FXCM,

I have tested the stomper and xtreme from below list many times, both have the wrong foot error.

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=639d6d300f06d1110de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871[/url]

Stomp: [url]http://yfrog.com/59estompe1j[/url]
Xtreme: [url]http://yfrog.com/9uxtremee1j[/url]

extreme euro/chf has a bug in the code ,not working fine at any brokers ,e-stomper is the one i use for my live acc, on euro/chf, 5 min tf ,working fine at any brokers ,but the brokers that widen the spread between 19 and 23 gmt not good at all for that ea ,this is the way they found to get our money and indirectly not accepting any scalpers ea :( fxcm is a good exemple to avoid =D>

Please correct me if my understanding of the below variables setting for the extreme euro/chf are wrong?

Acc5Digits (I thinking this mean whether our broker is using 5 decimal places, if yes, set to true)

Lots (default is 0) (I am unsure)

LotsPercent (default is 10) (I am unsure)

GMT (GMT offset per broker server setting)

How do i set the lot size per trade? For example, if i want to trade 1 lot per trade, do i change Lots from 0 to 1 and do i need to change LotsPercent? Is this LotsPercent equivalent to megadroid risk level setting?

Hi

I have backtested and forward tested Extreme EUR/CHF with good results but the MM seems to be faulty. I would like it to trade as follows:

With $100.00 = 0.1, $200.00 = 0.2, $300.00 = 0.3 etc

If somebody could do this I would really appreciate it. Many thanks

Best rgds

Please correct me if my understanding of the below variables setting for the extreme euro/chf are wrong?

Acc5Digits (I thinking this mean whether our broker is using 5 decimal places, if yes, set to true)

Lots (default is 0) (I am unsure)

LotsPercent (default is 10) (I am unsure)

GMT (GMT offset per broker server setting)

How do i set the lot size per trade? For example, if i want to trade 1 lot per trade, do i change Lots from 0 to 1 and do i need to change LotsPercent? Is this LotsPercent equivalent to megadroid risk level setting?

i meant that there is often time the wrong foot reading ,(not supposed to be) ,it interefers with the capability of the ea to properly open trades, xtreme euro/chf according to some people is a clone of stomper,.

e-stomper works a bit better than extrem cause of the bug thing ;)

to use 1 lot lot =1 no need the the percent # cause lot# has priority over the percent #

i hope it helps you :D

roberto59 , i cant understand to set the value at setting.

Currently i have micro account, i am playing lot 0.01

What i need to set at the below setting?

Can u set a good setting below? Thanks for ur help~ :-)

Setting:

Lots: ?

LotsPercent: ?

UseAutoSetting: ?

TakeProfit: ?

TryTakeProfit: ?

StopLoss: ?

SellCorrection: ?

BuyCorrection: ?

EachDayHourSetting: ?

TradeTimeChoise:?

TradeDayOf Week:?

OpenHour:?

set lot =.01 and thats it,the time setting is gmt 19 to 24 ,

but you are better to use e-tomper ,works with no glitch :D

i changed my tactic ,using very low risk with a 80 sl an both pairs, 5m tf,hit the sl once every 500 trades in backtest and the real risk per trade is beteen 1 and 1.5 % (of your total account ,trading time changed to 21 to 7 ,got a lot more trades 91 % winning rate ,this is a long term strategy ,real money realistic ,not heart breaking :berbusa:

on bactest give total of 160% year profit ,expect a differnt outcome in real life

2% risk on euro/chf

1% euro/gbp attaboy :D :) :D

i'm using humanoid ,megaroid anf gandalf pro on live account ;)

follow my trades

http://www.mt4stats.com/

• 3 weeks later...