Re: EXTREME EURO/CHF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009.06.10 03:16:11 XtremeEURCHFv2 EURCHF,M5: cannot load library 'Scalper.dll' (error 126)

thank for sharing

This file is on the same link on mediafire as given above by roberto59, just push it for download.

thank u starting, my mistake.. :hammer: :shand:

when compile the file, there is a warning below.

can someone advise how to resolve the below warning?

1;39;;;Function "StopByMaxDrawDown" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "PrepareIndicators" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Hey Error

2009.06.10 12:56:01 2009.06.01 18:20 XtremeEURCHFv2 EURCHF,M5: dll calls are not allowed; 'Scalper.dll'-'CalcArr'

Please what can I do thanks for sharing

Hey, go to your Metatrader, go to your chart with installed EA on it, push "F7" or go to settings of EA by right mouse button click on the chart, Expert Advisers, Options(or settings, I have no English platform).

There in settings go to "Common", "Security" field and tick "Allow dll for calling" and untick "Manual confirmation of calls".

That's it for you.

when compile the file, there is a warning below.

can someone advise how to resolve the below warning?

1;39;;;Function "StopByMaxDrawDown" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "PrepareIndicators" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

That's I suspect was a piece of copypasted code from other EA, so it was not properly done in given one and was removed in ex4. So this functioning will not be working in live. You can ignore it.

nowadays euro/gbp is not very good for scalping ,cause the long trend is going all the way down, need a flat one,this is the reason why the euro/chf works a lot better, h4 is flat ,when euro/gbp goes back to flat, it will be time to increase the risk ,but for now euro/chf is the ideal pair for this scalper,tadawulfx and wallsreet brokers offer a fixed 3 pips spread ,on both pairs :P tis where i'm using those scalpers :D enjoy it