EUR-CHF-Trader (educate)

Re: [REQ] EUR-CHF-Trader (educate)

There's a multipair version in the Megadroid thread. I use that with the original, bought dll (not a cracked one) and it opens trades on any pairs. But it's not reliable on any other pair except EURUSD and EURJPY in forward tests, EURJPY works really got though. No loss since i started testing 3 weeks ago although it trades much more frequent than on EURUSD. May be a bit risky, but that's OK for me.

Edit: Here's the Multipair ex4 that I use for MD together with the original, bought dll:

Here is the Correct .ex4 File which should produce the Correct .mq4 file (version 1.11 ) for Multi-Pairs

ht**tp://rapid*share.de/files/47231189/MD_1.11a_Multipair.ex4.html

Now i propose we go back to the topic... ;-)

One comment, bro. What are your GMT settings for EURJPY?

Since EURUSD under Megadroid is great during Asia time and EURJPY should be volatile during Tokyo session (not good for Mega).

Re: [REQ] EUR-CHF-Trader (educate)

I'm using the same GMT setting for both EURUSD and EURJPY (GMT +2 for AlpariUK). Other settings weren't that profitable in backtests.

BTW just edited my post with the multipair version, picked the wrong post before...

So no serious drawdown with EURJPY during Asia? Amazing.

Anyway, thanks for you information bro, will test it how it works for me. :shand: