Currenex programing

Hi,

Anyone here tried writing automated trading instructions to work with brokers that offer Currenex interface? I can see two possibilities:

1) Obtain some sort of Currenex Client API (if it exist) and create a client application that accepts forex data stream from the broker as well as send out order instructions.

2) Write the trading program in MQL4 and transact through a client MT4-Currenex bridge. This is not preferred as I can see some overheads but if that is the only way, I might have to live with it.

Anyone?

Re: Currenex programing

there is a MT4 -> currnex bridge on goforex.net webiste. This guy charge $1000 for the bridge.

there is also a MT4 ->Mt4 copyer for $150

Thanks for the quick reply.

Anyone using goforex bridge? Is it a tied integration or it's pretty heavy software?

Stormin... is your broker Broco?

how is the spread?

go markets australia.

variable spreads. other then OandA the lowest ive come across on a retail broker. and is mt4 platform.

i think their data is filtered, but its a currenex feed.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Spread went up since yesterday...they kept it low 2 days after they presents currenex feed, so that people open accounts, and yesterday spreads went up for 1-1.5 pip. :hammer:

on NFP day. be interesting to see how it goes next week.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

gomarkets hase some limites in pips befor you can close a trad. Look on there website

As I remember for eur/usd it's 6 pips. For other pairs it is higher.

not any more. that was on the old feed.

Spread went up since yesterday...they kept it low 2 days after they presents currenex feed, so that people open accounts, and yesterday spreads went up for 1-1.5 pip. :hammer:

on NFP day. be interesting to see how it goes next week.

Two days in a row....I think they kept it low for 2 days after presenting new feed so that people rush in to open live accounts, 2 days after spread become higher. Go figure....We'll see next week. I am not coder so no myanyx.

• 3 years later...