Farhad Scalper

Re: Farhad Scalper

Can you post your backtest result ? thank you very much.... :shand:

@ DominoFX, drbastem & Romano.

Thank you very much for the EA :arrow:

This is a Backtest from 1999 to 2009 ON EURUSD(FXOPEN). ten years of backtest without fail and more than 3200 percent Profit. and with modification of settings we can have this backtest for usdjpy-audusd-gbpusd-eurchf-eurgbp-gbpjpy-chfjpy-usdchf-usdcad-eurjpy and it's a scalper which is in the market ALL THE TIME.

http://rapidshare.com/files/238371510/FarhadCrab7-1999-2009Backtest.rar

Blows 500$ account from JAN 1st till today.

i really beleive, some may not agree with me, that it is easyer for an ea to do well from 1.999 till december 2008, than to survive from jan 2.008 till end of april 2.009.

Actually, if you lookk at the backtest of this one, if the start would have been in january or december, it would have killed the account

my 2 cents.

regards

Blows 500$ account from JAN 1st till today.

i really beleive, some may not agree with me, that it is easyer for an ea to do well from 1.999 till december 2008, than to survive from jan 2.008 till end of april 2.009.

Actually, if you lookk at the backtest of this one, if the start would have been in january or december, it would have killed the account

my 2 cents.

regards

As a matter of fact if someone wants to be relatively sure about the performance of an EA, in my opinion he/she should do the following backtests:

1) A full backtest from 1999 till now

2) A seperate Backtest for each year from 1999 till now

3) (To be more careful) A separate Backtest for each month or season

if an EA can survive the above backtests, We can relatively (and not absolutely) be sure that in the future it can survive. In my backtests, FarhadCrab-Nadel has survived all the above tests. in some tests I had to reduce the risk and to my surprise It has survived for any Currency pair in any time with a drawdown less than 35%.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...