Forex Shocker

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (REQ) F0r3x5hok3r

I have bought a copy and it trades very different compared to the one posted here. ?? :?

Maybe it's a bad crack or something. Backtesting is also different..

For me it's profitable

Yes, dude, why don't you share?? I know you paid for it, but remember that one day we will get it...either from you or from someone else.

I hope you can share it with us.

Best wishes.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I have bought a copy and it trades very different compared to the one posted here. ?? :?

Maybe it's a bad crack or something. Backtesting is also different..

For me it's profitable

I was thinking the same, maybe it is a bad cracking... again.. any developer at home???

on interbank eurchf owns in backtest like 99% win, BUT i dont know how you got eurusd to be so good on interbank the eurusd accually comes out negative with the same input data (incept for the hours which are correct for interbank), whats the spread on open??

on interbank eurchf owns in backtest like 99% win, BUT i dont know how you got eurusd to be so good on interbank the eurusd accually comes out negative with the same input data (incept for the hours which are correct for interbank), whats the spread on open??

dandawman, you have educated shocker? or you buy? look your journal in backtest for EURUSD and see if errors. I try with no code and many send errors.

no theres no send errors, or spread problems with eurusd at least, it pretty much stays at 2 spread. im not complaining about the shocker i got both eurchf and eurgbp to work great, imo better then fap turbo, however i just dont get the results that guy did on eurusd, but then again on interbank megadriod is the shiznit so i probly wont worry about eurusd anyways

it's 2 pips for fxopen.

this is the backtesting for GBPUSD in Fxopen. fixed 0.1 lots.

keeps winning baby..

http://www.4shared.com/file/108360358/884fbf14/BackTEST_Shocker1.html

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By all means if you like it - buy it. It would not be a smart idea to take a chance trading with a cracked EA unless you know 100% it performs identical to the original. Also dont forget to change the settings for the NN externals on each individual pair that you backtest/trade. Those are listed in the manual. Also the developer makes updates available from time to time which I would think keep the EA fresh.

Can somebody who owns the original post few backtest results reports from Jan. 2009 til current so we can compare with the educated version?

Thanks in advance

it's 2 pips for fxopen.

keeps winning baby..

how bizzare. my tests with the cracked version is more profitable then those backtests.

were they run on super aggressive settings?

i think youre throwing furphies around that the cracked version is different from the original you coded.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

it's 2 pips for fxopen.

keeps winning baby..

how bizzare. my tests with the cracked version is more profitable then those backtests.

were they run on super aggressive settings?

i think youre throwing furphies around that the cracked version is different from the original you coded.

Stormin_Norman pls share with me the source from where did u download the cracked version. I want to make backtesting and compare too. Thx dude !!

This is crap. I tried and it is scam for me. If you want to make sure, look at how it preform in the backtest.One more proof is that there are 5 parameters, and they are standardized by the creator. If you change any of them or even all of them to zero or 1000 or any other value you will notice that the performance is the same.

I want to hear your opinions please.

Cheers,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

This is crap. I tried and it is scam for me. If you want to make sure, look at how it preform in the backtest.One more proof is that there are 5 parameters, and they are standardized by the creator. If you change any of them or even all of them to zero or 1000 or any other value you will notice that the performance is the same.

I want to hear your opinions please.

Cheers,

can you upload two backtests to show us your results please.

if so, very good work soldier! :geek:

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

wow! thank you Stormin, i do not consider myself too smart to create an ea but if you do, it's ok 8-) :P

i'm just saying it's different because backtestings are different :D

this is EURGBP backtestings in FXopen. lots fixed 0.1

profitable..

http://www.4shared.com/file/108596044/ebc65737/BackTEST_Shocker2.html

fxknight,

The backtestings i posted are from the original version.

i bought it

In this case my backtest match yours so the cracked performs as the original. The NN settings when changed from pair to pair make a small difference but not much. I think even optimizing these settings will not make the EA perform better. I guess it is a matter of choice if you want to use it. Results on backtest especially EURGBP appear to start being negative for the last 25 trades or so. Makes one think if it is safe to trade it and jumping in this drawdown at the moment. I guess a week of forward test will set the record straight.

I had bactests with version "Not Authenticated" and it did very good results.

I don t know if this version work on Live, but I belive that Megadroid did not make backtest if not had the VerificationCode.

Perhaps, this version "Not Authenticated" will work on Live accounts.

Anyone who got it, please? :?

• 3 weeks later...