Poison Robot

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poison Robot

hi everybody

here is my test result of Poison Robot for all pairs to find which pair work good with Poison Robot.

i found all pairs work fine, only JPY pairs not work good.

chart: M5 / interbankfx

ibdafx.mt4live.com/

best regards

Ahmed

hxxp://ibdafx.mt4live.com

You started this test at 30th July 2009.

So this is not the last version of this bot.

The last twice bugs already fixed at 05th August 2009.

hxxp://ibdafx.mt4live.com

You started this test at 30th July 2009.

So this is not the last version of this bot.

The last twice bugs already fixed at 05th August 2009.

thank u plypun

yes ur right, i will continue test old version until somebody share new version.

Regards

Ahmed

I don't have this but I have been watching the results over on ForexPeaceArmy. The creators are working closely with that site because they know many people are watching the results. But in spite of that, the robot had a $10,000 loss this week. I would suspect that the RR ratio is unhealthy because one bad trade wiped out 11 weeks of good trades. And that is with what is probably the latest version.

iikati

I've been running a demo on this and it took the hit. It uses FFCAL for news, but that feature doesn't seem to do anything. The high news item (Bernanke Speaks) was called correctly by FFCAL, but Poison continued to trade. I'm starting to believe this robot may be OK, but news needs to be controlled manually or by some other means.

engtraderfx wrote:

unplugged....no dll, no account, all variables unlocked (same as before, not that hard)

Anybody share this version please? ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Hi guys, just got your notes, does the shared site uploads time out?? Anyway I dug up what I think was the last version unplugged. It's pretty easy to find the right variables if you have the original v1 mq4 file, they haven't been that inventive with the decompile protection dll. I ran a short backtest & seems to work but please check for yourself, I don't use this one anymore myself. Chrs, Dave

f0rexsh@ring/126117

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Poison Robot. Japanese Mods settings just released today!!!

Hi all,

I just received an email from people of Poison robot tonight saying that they just released the most advanced and most profitable settings with modifications from the Japanese traders.

This new version is V9.81. This newest version will trade 3 pairs instead of only 1 pair like before.

New buyers will pay USD99.00

Old buyers will pay USD49.00 for upgraded version V9.81

Does anybody have this newest updated version V9.81?

Please kindly share here.

Thank you very much. God will help those who are generous and have sharing minds to help newbie traders.

Han

• 2 weeks later...