Primus 1.2 EA

Re: [REQ]Primus 1.2 EA

Hi

I just researched to find out about it,, this Primus EA you guys have is a fake!!

Abdulisback, how did you confirm that this EA is a fake? The EA is not bad though, considering that lots of others that have been marketed are much worse than these Primus ones. And the screens look very much the same as from those displayed by the seller on ebay. I think the EAs are real, and have potential, as they are clones from Megadroid & Enterra which correspond to Primus_Silver and Primus_1.2.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think so because i have bought from tradersdvd a couple of expert advisors and they are not the same as the original!

You can also look at the fake-feedback from this seller here:

http://www.etradersdvd.com/en/german-forex-advisor-primus-gold.html

That bollocks, the winner from 2006 and 2007 was other robots and other developer!

No, you guys are not getting it,, this is not the real Primus... the Real one Makes MONEY

these make money as well!!! backtests great, live account earning money

actually there may be NO such thing as "primus"

the one on ebay trades the same as megadroid...primus is a myth imo

Hi

I just researched to find out about it,, this Primus EA you guys have is a fake!!

Abdulisback, how did you confirm that this EA is a fake? The EA is not bad though, considering that lots of others that have been marketed are much worse than these Primus ones. And the screens look very much the same as from those displayed by the seller on ebay. I think the EAs are real, and have potential, as they are clones from Megadroid & Enterra which correspond to Primus_Silver and Primus_1.2.

Hi, I simply contacted one of the guys who bought primus on ebay, and left a positive feedback for the seller, we then exchanged emails, and I sent him the Primus we have (Silver & 1.2 Versions) and he said that they are not same as the Primus he has, and the ones he has have completely different results.

I gave him the link for where our Primus was bought from, and he told me that he has dealt with that seller and the seller turned out to be one of the biggest EA scamers he has ever seen.

Anyways, as some of you has mentioned, if this one is making money, then lets keep working on it :arrow:

Hi, I simply contacted one of the guys who bought primus on ebay, and left a positive feedback for the seller, we then exchanged emails, and I sent him the Primus we have (Silver & 1.2 Versions) and he said that they are not same as the Primus he has, and the ones he has have completely different results.

I gave him the link for where our Primus was bought from, and he told me that he has dealt with that seller and the seller turned out to be one of the biggest EA scamers he has ever seen.

Anyways, as some of you has mentioned, if this one is making money, then lets keep working on it:

yeah u think the positive feedback buyer is a friend of seller

easy, ask buyer to email you a backtest of his primus versions

it:

From the conversation I had with him, he is not Satisfied with any EA he ever bought, and thinks they are all clones and scams.

When I asked since he thinks so, does that make Primus not profitable, he never responded yet. He was welling to exchange his EA with a manual trading system that is sold for 10,000$ on the net, and we dont have, so I couldnt make a deal with him.

it:

From the conversation I had with him, he is not Satisfied with any EA he ever bought, and thinks they are all clones and scams.

When I asked since he thinks so, does that make Primus not profitable, he never responded yet. He was welling to exchange his EA with a manual trading system that is sold for 10,000$ on the net, and we dont have, so I couldnt make a deal with him.

what manual trading system was this?!

Hi Guys,

I personally bought this EA from One of the Ebay Buyer, He is willing to share it with me.

It contains the lot, it comes as .exe file and it comes with password / product key.

I am really happy with this EA and gives me a great results. If only rely on one EA will not giving the same results. One EA is losing and the other winning

In regards to Tradersdvd, there are many members there about 1500 members I saw in the forum. I think they are doing OK. Last time I bought a software from Tradersdvd, and it works fine till now.

First of all let me say 10000 times 'thank you' for this nice piece to all the contributors, then sorry if i missed that but you have also the Gold version? If yes can you share? Someone has also manual and istructions?

I'm running some test and they look nice but i will be very happy to know what are the original istructions and settings to be used with pairs different from EURGBP and EURUSD.

TX AGAIN (10001) :lol:

ya.. metastock.. it would be nice for you to share the ex4 file for us to compare the codes and improve it for your (all the forum members') benefits... :arrow: thanks in advance

p/s: I am sure you will also gain alot from the sharings of other members' contribution here :)

From the tests I ran on this, it tested really well from 2001 to present

Took a $3000 account into the millions. But it leveled off in the last 2 years.

But when I tested it just for Jan 1 2009 to now, it was not so good.

Took some heavy losses. Didn't come back up into profit until mid february.

Overall it was still up about 50% in 4 1/2 months.

From the tests I ran on this, it tested really well from 2001 to present

Took a $3000 account into the millions. But it leveled off in the last 2 years.

But when I tested it just for Jan 1 2009 to now, it was not so good.

Took some heavy losses. Didn't come back up into profit until mid february.

Overall it was still up about 50% in 4 1/2 months.

Tested what Exactly?! This is not the Primus we should focus on, this one was sold by a Scamer and should be posted in the Megadroid thread, not here.

Metastock, Yes, please share the origenal Primus pleeeease!!

Also, try to get the Instruction Manuals, that would really help to start with faster.

This is not the Primus we should focus on, this one was sold by a Scamer and should be posted in the Megadroid thread, not here.

I am sorry about this. I was scammed. I just wanted to contribute. :wew:

No, don't say sorry,,

You are one of the best on this forum, and we all are thankfull for everything you share and contribute to us Brother.

:arrow: :shand:

I am really sorry guys, Not That I do not want to contribute, but I do not want my signal get stopped out by the seller. Cost me heavily 3000 euro. He says it on the warning /manual

I am gaining on ROI with this EA.

I will contribute something else soon that won't cost me my earnings ;)

Agree, unless somebody bought it personally and share it.

Hopefully not another advertising hype like megadroid in this forum.

The Real McCoy is Primus Gold. It gives a consistent result. That is why the ebay seller sell 3 EAs in one package, so they are complementing each other. One is losing while the other ones are gaining / winning.

BTW, how you guys can find out that Megadroid was in it?

I want to see it too, just make sure mine is not like that.