Primus 1.2 EA

Re: [REQ]Primus 1.2 EA

I am really sorry guys, Not That I do not want to contribute, but I do not want my signal get stopped out by the seller. Cost me heavily 3000 euro. He says it on the warning /manual

I am gaining on ROI with this EA.

I will contribute something else soon that won't cost me my earnings ;)

does the signal come from the supplier? if so then yes you are correct.

if the EA does the trading there is no way they could possibly trace it back to you.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do have a dll in your Primus, open it in Notepad and search text for Megadroid.

If you do not give us the key or password there is no way they will find out that you gave us your copy. If it were unique, they wouldn't need a password, would they?

Just be reasonable, you can not trust all that they say they can or can not do, Metastock.

I am really sorry guys, Not That I do not want to contribute, but I do not want my signal get stopped out by the seller. Cost me heavily 3000 euro. He says it on the warning /manual

I am gaining on ROI with this EA.

I will contribute something else soon that won't cost me my earnings ;)

metastock what files did you get with the software?

if you can do a short back test eur/usd 2009 till present would be great

even if you share the .ex4 file for educational purposes and not the .dll you can't get stopped ( the codes are in dll)

the truth is in the .ex4 file so would be good to see

rather then share publicly, could someone like drforex have a look and see if it would get our friend in trouble if it was released?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I'm studying Primus with a Live forward test at IBFX using a nano account.

Settings are OOTB for both the EAs (Primus 1.2 and Silver) except for lot 0.01 and risk 0.2.

I'm using 3 charts H1,M15,M5 for each ea/pair (total 6 charts)

but I'm receiving this error:

"2009.05.24 18:20:25 Old tick EURUSD15 1.40250/1.40270"

Can someone kindly explain what does it means? Too slow connection? Should I Use an higher allowed spread difference?

I realized also that notwithstanding IBFX is working at GMT 0 and the EA has OOTB settings with 0 value at GMTOffset parameter, now there is a 6h difference in the time showed in the EA (IBFX server time 7:00, EA Time 23:00). The code has to be fixed or we can solve entering which value? -6?

TIA ALL ;)

will post the results until available

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can find Primus 1.2 and Primus Silver here:

hxxp://wxw.mediafire.cxm/?zgymmommmto (please replace "x" with the appropriate letter)

Primus Silver is basically trading almost the same sa mega droid EUR/USD 1h chart. According to the 10 years back test since 1999 with data from Alpari Primus Silver should be few few thousands more profitable. There are differences if you compare the code with MD not major, but there are some #:-S

Primus 1.2 is trading during the asia session EUR/GBP - on the back test it shows good results. The think is that the back testing for the last 6 months is not so good :(( Have it running on real account for about 2 months, nothing special X_X I feel better without it. I mean it get like 5-8 small bites and then lose 5-10% of the account :hammer: .

As some other people are indicating ERUR/GBP is changing last few months.

I have not got a chance to get an Gold version. To be honest I am not sure if it exist at all.

Have fun,

Hali

Kudus is what gives me power....

• 4 weeks later...

Is this real version or Megadroid inside....?

"thesecret" primus silver trades almost the same as MD 1.11. Most of the code is similar but it is not MD there are differences ;)

Primus 1.2 is trading on Eur/GBP 5 or 15 min chart.

thank you

dont you have the golden one?

BR

Golden one is a mystic @-) . Unfortunately I do not have it.

All I know is that it trades on eur/gbp 5/15 min chart ... .

The most important part for Primus may be is the spread it trades good on spread 2 or less. Otherwise it is not able to hit TP and you get S: :((

its Your_Lucky... =))

Hey thesecret,

You may be right, they are both trading on eur/gbp also they are trading in different way ;)

Primus is highly dependent on MMSECURE.DLL in order to work properly.

Would you provide us with Yourlucky version that is the same as this ea?

Backtesting looks different though! @-)

\m/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...