Primus 1.2 EA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ]Primus 1.2 EA

Hi guys! I am having a trouble with Primus. On backtest it keeps loading and removing custom indicators and takes hours to run a 1 month test. i am not talking of optimizing it - will take forever.

If you managed to fix this problem, give me an advice please.

Hi guys! I am having a trouble with Primus. On backtest it keeps loading and removing custom indicators and takes hours to run a 1 month test. i am not talking of optimizing it - will take forever.

If you managed to fix this problem, give me an advice please.

its because it calls the dll when trading. so it has to do that every time there is a calculation.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Primus Silver is Clone of Megadroid or Megadroid is the clone of Primus Silver? :o

i thought that when i saw it baccktest. i havent seem the code though.

im running them side by side on a demo, so that'll really flush it out.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

i tried with my amateur skills to unlock silver for multiple currencies, but failed. if someone with more skill then i can do it - it would be most appreciated.

i tried with my amateur skills to unlock silver for multiple currencies, but failed. if someone with more skill then i can do it - it would be most appreciated.

There are 2 arrays of pairs and their corresponding parameters (used for entry filtering)

string gsa_532[] = {"EURUSD"};

int gia_536[] = {10};

int gia_540[] = {150};

int gia_544[] = {30};

int gia_548[] = {0};

int gia_552[] = {6};

int gia_556[] = {20};

int gia_560[] = {8};

int gia_564[] = {70};

int gia_568[] = {30};

int gia_572[] = {70};

int gia_576[] = {30};

double gda_580[] = {1};

double gda_584[] = {12};

double gda_588[] = {1};

double gda_592[] = {1};

int gia_596[] = {3};

int gia_600[] = {21};

int gia_604[] = {23};

int gia_608[] = {21};

int gia_612[] = {23};

int gia_616[] = {15};

string gsa_620[] = {"EURUSD"};

int gia_624[] = {15};

int gia_628[] = {150};

int gia_632[] = {30};

double gda_636[] = {2};

int gia_640[] = {0};

int gia_644[] = {36};

int gia_648[] = {168};

int gia_652[] = {275};

double gda_656[] = {1};

double gda_660[] = {10};

double gda_664[] = {12};

int gia_668[] = {3};

int gia_672[] = {22};

int gia_676[] = {23};

int gia_680[] = {22};

int gia_684[] = {23};

int gia_688[] = {5};

Currently, there is only one pair defined, "EURUSD", in gsa_532[] and gsa_620[], and therefore only one set of parameters in the various arrays defined after them. You can place extra pairs into these arrays (say ["EURUSD", "GBPUSD"]) and add extra items for the parameter arrays

int gia_536[] = {10, xx, ...};

int gia_540[] = {150, yy, ...};

Lots of optimisation to do?

Primus = megadroid

And the Primus "indicators" are pure clones from other freely available indicators: Primus_MAAzS1 is the EXACT clone of MA_AngleZeroSigMA; and Primus_XLR is the EXACT clone of i_Trend, line by line! The only difference is that the Primus indicators put all "extern" inside, so you cannot change any parameters at runtime. Also, you can see all "megadroid" references inside the Primus Silver.dll, so it probably is a clone of an earlier Megadroid.dll. Is there anything that Primus wrote themselves for their product? Or maybe there is some "gentlemen agreement" between these suppliers that we do not know about?

Primus = megadroid

And the Primus "indicators" are pure clones from other freely available indicators: Primus_MAAzS1 is the EXACT clone of MA_AngleZeroSigMA; and Primus_XLR is the EXACT clone of i_Trend, line by line! The only difference is that the Primus indicators put all "extern" inside, so you cannot change any parameters at runtime. Also, you can see all "megadroid" references inside the Primus Silver.dll, so it probably is a clone of an earlier Megadroid.dll. Is there anything that Primus wrote themselves for their product? Or maybe there is some "gentlemen agreement" between these suppliers that we do not know about?

Hi, Just a question, since this Primus has been bought for sooo cheap compare to its high price tag on ebay for 5000$, is it possible that this one we have is a fake?

Its either this Primus is a fake, OR who ever has designed Primus is a scumbag.