LUMEN CAPITAL 3_EAs

Guest james_phuc28

Re: 3_EAs. Please advise of the usage in English. Thanks

Hi CL3RIC,

Thanks for your kind sharing.

But the website tells everything in Indonesia. Could you please kindly translate the usage of each EA into English, especially about the best time-frame to use, which pair is best used for each EA, and % gain per month, etc.

As far as I know, Excalibur and Vortex EAs are from a person named "Bernard". He often updates his EAs on regular basis of every month or quarterly.

Just wonder how the website owner can re-sell them, when Bernard has not approved to allow anyone to re-sell his EAs as an affiliate.

Waiting for your reply and further information to my above questions.

Thanks and regards,

James

Re: 3_EAs

Expert Advisor Excalibur

Expert Advisor EXCALIBUR is a EA that being use in MetaTrader, and was proven to make profit avg. 3-5% per month, on TRENDING market

Expert Advisor Vortex

Expert Advisor VORTEX is a EA that being use in MetaTrader, and was proven to make profit avg. 6-8% pper month, on Non-TRENDING market.

Expert Advisor Blitz

Expert Advisor Blitz is a news EA. [i](It has too much bla bla bla .. so ill skip that part. is just a forexfactory news ea clone )[/i]

it worth . 900$ of CEMPLON :P so any body willing to contribute the manual ?

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Re: 3_EAs

Expert Advisor Excalibur

Expert Advisor EXCALIBUR is a EA that being use in MetaTrader, and was proven to make profit avg. 3-5% per month, on TRENDING market

Expert Advisor Vortex

Expert Advisor VORTEX is a EA that being use in MetaTrader, and was proven to make profit avg. 6-8% pper month, on Non-TRENDING market.

Expert Advisor Blitz

Expert Advisor Blitz is a news EA. [i](It has too much bla bla bla .. so ill skip that part. is just a forexfactory news ea clone )[/i]

it worth . 900$ of CEMPLON :P so any body willing to contribute the manual ?[/quote:1jabf8xl]

i not have manual...and i dont understad indonesian language....

Re: LUMEN CAPITAL 3_EAs

CEMPLONS = SCAMS, am i right? :roll:

you got that right pasavento. :mrgreen:

somehow ... you need to add it on your VOCABULARY. and it more appropriate too :mrgreen:

FYI: LUMEN CAPITAL is made by HAR-TSU ( harry suwanda.) this guy is fooling everybody on his "FREE" cemplon seminar.

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Re: LUMEN CAPITAL 3_EAs

aq punya pdf tutorial lumen capital tapi untuk tipe EA : AMGR,DMGR, TB. Kalo ikut workshop 3 hari harganya 9 jt, mahal sekale

http://www.zid*du.com/download/4696101/PdfLumen.rar.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a pdf tutorial lumen capital but for the type EA: AMGR, DMGR, TB. 3 day workshop price 9 jt, very-very expensive

• 4 weeks later...