ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

My broker has 2pip spread on both pairs,set TP to 4. Turn off Ea during Asian, I am satisfied with 50pips a day, u dont need to run it 24/5. :peace: BTW there are brokers with commissions and no spreads, we will think about that later, we need EA first. :mrgreen:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My broker has 2pip spread on both pairs,set TP to 4. Turn off Ea during Asian, I am satisfied with 50pips a day, u dont need to run it 24/5. :peace: BTW there are brokers with commissions and no spreads, we will think about that later, we need EA first. :mrgreen:

Also we can put in the code a check for the spread when > 2 for the EA not to trade. At least we can learn something from looking at it but my expectations of making money with this EA are very low from seeing run live on the Sigmaforex demo account.

Good trading

I think this broker is good.........http://www.fxcbs.com

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hello brother...do u recognized me? hehe..uda dapet blm isea nya ini?

isea too difficult to believe...that's fantastic result.

the price in official site higher and higher...

Hello brother...do u recognized me? hehe..uda dapet blm isea nya ini?

isea too difficult to believe...that's fantastic result.

the price in official site higher and higher...

Tentu saja Senior ku....Ha.ha.ha

belum neh udah cari ke ujung ujung juga....

Iya hasilnya sangat mengerikan..

It can't be acceptable!!!

By the way some people on indotraderfx mau beli tu robot

Aku gak bisa posin linknya di sini...

Dan aku juga gak bisa daftar di sana...gak boleh email free katanya.hu..hu

Great ada Mr. Awank dan Mr. rdb......our great coder

Kayanya kamu pasti udah ke sana deh...

Gimana Fap 45nya udah jadi?

He..he..he

Tentu saja Senior ku....Ha.ha.ha

belum neh udah cari ke ujung ujung juga....

Iya hasilnya sangat mengerikan..

It can't be acceptable!!!

By the way some people on indotraderfx mau beli tu robot

Aku gak bisa posin linknya di sini...

Dan aku juga gak bisa daftar di sana...gak boleh email free katanya.hu..hu

Great ada Mr. Awank dan Mr. rdb......our great coder

Kayanya kamu pasti udah ke sana deh...

Gimana Fap 45nya udah jadi?

He..he..he

No...u r wrong...g regis pake gmail... coba aja...pasti bisa...

iya,hehe, g uda tau kok...tp masi kabur nih...rdb n awank masi blm gt fokus kyknya...

45 haven't touched nih...but...kmrn ad bro sapa ya g lupa,dia kasi g..tp blm g test.

masi sibuk garap tambang emas yg lain nih..tar g kasi kalo dah jadi.. :mrgreen:

isea gain pips too small I think, just like FXKnight said.

but we will keep find it...

iya,hehe, g uda tau kok...tp masi kabur nih...rdb n awank masi blm gt fokus kyknya...

45 haven't touched nih...but...kmrn ad bro sapa ya g lupa,dia kasi g..tp blm g test.

Thanks bro....

BRO littlebad kayaknya ya...

Aku mau daftar dulu...sibuk ne ngejar loss pake Oan fx...$600...

ha..ha..ha

Ok we will keep find it....

OK GUYS EVERYWHERE....WE WILL KEEP SEARCHING...

And share is GOOD...

Thanks bro....

BRO littlebad kayaknya ya...

Aku mau daftar dulu...sibuk ne ngejar loss pake Oan fx...$600...

ha..ha..ha

Ok we will keep find it....

OK GUYS EVERYWHERE....WE WILL KEEP SEARCHING...

And share is GOOD...

maksudnya no..no...tuh l bisa regis ksna..

g DaSimplifly, beda huruf l, gara2 dl salah ketik.

hehe

If nobody can get it, where can we buy it from? I wouldn't send money through western union

Looks like they accept WebMoney which offers some assurance that you get the product first and then they release the money to seller. I think this is the best option if you/we decide to buy it.

Regards

If nobody can get it, where can we buy it from? I wouldn't send money through western union

Looks like they accept WebMoney which offers some assurance that you get the product first and then they release the money to seller. I think this is the best option if you/we decide to buy it.

Regards

Some of my friends in other forums said that the seller is in the same city with me...

but, maybe u can contact them via their site first...

if I don't get wrong, in previous post someone have tried to contact them..

so how's the responds?

If he is in your town it would be great if you can contact him. I 'd like to make sure is for real and not a scam, I have been cheated on western union before...

yeah...western union isn't safe way...

so many people had cheated.

uhmm....if someone already contacted them in their site, and got respond, please let me know...

so we can make sure the stuff is real or not.

I got response via Email:

Hello,

INVESTIVA AGGRESSOR PROFESSIONAL EDITION (IAPE)
IAPE is designed for EUCHF on any brokers that provide 3 pips fixed spread in day and/or night. It works 24 hours non-stop full automatic. You could set IAPE for day trade or night trade only, by changing parameters inside it. It's working with timefrime 15 minutes (M15) for monthly withdrawal (short term trading) dan 1 hour (H1) for some period trading (long term trading). We re-optimize IAPE every month and share it for free to our members.

INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISOR (ISEA)
ISEA is designed for EURCHF and EURGBP on any brokers that provide 1-2 pips fixed spread in day and/or night. It also could be use on EURCHF and EURGBP with 3-4 pips fixed spread but for night trade only. ISEA works 24 hours non-stop full automatic, except you use EURCHF and EURGBP for 3-4 pips fixed spread. ISEA works perfect on timeframe 5 minutes (M5) and also works on higher timeframe than that (e.g M15, M30 and H1).

ABOUT DRAW DOWN
IAPE has Relative Draw Down (RDD) between 25%-70% that could be set in IAPE parameters. Meanwhile ISEA has RDD between 30%-50% that also could be set on it parameters.

PRICE
We bundle ISEA and IAPE for USD 1,000 as one package. In the near future we would like to raise this package become USD 2,500. Our price could be change with or without notice.

Please read :
[url]http://www.expertadvisor.cn/2009/05/new-price-for-isea-and-iape.html[/url]

NOTE
We don't provide any backtest, demo or trial version. You could monitoring our live accounts using IAPE and ISEA through [url]www.expertadvisor.cn[/url] that hosted on MT4LIVE.com.

ORDER
You could make an order using this link [url]http://www.kursusforex.co.cc/2008/12/kontak.html[/url] by providing your name, email and phone number.

PAYMENT
We accept Liberty Reserve (LR), WebMoney (WM) and Western Union (WU) for international orders. For fast process, we suggest Western Union.

If you have plan to use Western Union as payment method, here the details :

Name :
FERRI AFDILAH. Y

Address :
JL. SOEKARNO HATTA RT./RW. 003/002
LUBANG PANJANG, BARANGIN
SAWAHLUNTO, SUMATERA BARAT, INDONESIA 27424

Note : If you have make confirmation after registration and payment, please provide your name, your phone number and MTCN code (You will get MTCN code in Western Union Office).

Meanwhile, if you have plan to use Liberty Reserve as payment method, here the details :

Account Number : U3263136
Account Name : Expert Advisor (ISEA IAPE)

Note : If you have make confirmation after registration and payment, please provide your name, your phone number and Liberty Reserve Batch Number (You could see Batch Number inside your Liberty Reserve account at History Section).

CONFIRMATION
You could make a confirmation to us (after made a payment) using this link [url]http://www.kursusforex.co.cc/2008/12/kontak.html[/url] by providing your name, email, phone number, batch number (if you use LR and WM) or MTCN code (if you use Western Union).

ORDER PROCESS
Your order would be process within 48 hours after registration, payment and confirmation in order to activate your dedicated login area. Inside dedicated login area, you could download all of your facilities (files, manual, etc).

If you still have questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We would like to response your message as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,

Ghoven

I got response via Email:

Hello,

INVESTIVA AGGRESSOR PROFESSIONAL EDITION (IAPE)
If you still have questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We would like to response your message as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,

Ghoven

Wow...look at the address:

Address :

LUBANG PANJANG, BARANGIN

Why some of my friends said the seller is in YOGYAKARTA City,Java Island, not Sumatra?

I don't think this is good idea for buying...

as we all know...

Western Union is not the safest way in transactions....

I'm just afraid if unresponsible guys working in Western Union, do the trick for cash our transferred money... just like some cases ever happened, not just in Indonesia, even in China and other country.

so please be cautions...

Wow...look at the address:

Address :

LUBANG PANJANG, BARANGIN

Why some of my friends said the seller is in YOGYAKARTA City,Java Island, not Sumatra?

I don't think this is good idea for buying...

as we all know...

Western Union is not the safest way in transactions....

I'm just afraid if unresponsible guys working in Western Union, do the trick for cash our transferred money... just like some cases ever happened, not just in Indonesia, even in China and other country.

so please be cautions...

WU is very dangerous. Better option is to use WebMoney which offers some protection for the buyer where the seller needs to fulfill his promise and send the product. If you guys are gathering a group to raise the $500 count me in. Between just 10 people should be like $50 a person. Here is the URL for WM arbitration in case there is a problem: http://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/default.asp

Main URL for Webmoney: http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/services/index.shtml

I recommend to open a master WM account and each of us Add funds to that account. Once we reach $500 we can buy it. The only question is.. what happens to the other members that did not participate in the purchase? Will the EA be distributed only to purchasers? That is the main question. Since we are all sharing stuff here maybe this is not the best approach.. lets take a vote or a poll maybe.

Regards

WU is very dangerous. Better option is to use WebMoney which offers some protection for the buyer where the seller needs to fulfill his promise and send the product. If you guys are gathering a group to raise the $500 count me in. Between just 10 people should be like $50 a person. Here is the URL for WM arbitration in case there is a problem: http://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/default.asp

Main URL for Webmoney: http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/services/index.shtml

I recommend to open a master WM account and each of us Add funds to that account. Once we reach $500 we can buy it. The only question is.. what happens to the other members that did not participate in the purchase? Will the EA be distributed only to purchasers? That is the main question. Since we are all sharing stuff here maybe this is not the best approach.. lets take a vote or a poll maybe.

Regards

Actually how many people counted?

I think someone we can trust like fxknight manage them...

uhhmmm...I wish...honestly...if u guys have bought it, will share it to other members..included me..

but if u all don't mind...

I would like to have William or the modorator Kardel to collect the money and execute the buy. As the buyer in the future will receive the EA that the author is making for Automated trading contest. So William or Kardel will share the future version of the contest EA from the seller as well.

Any how, count on me, I want to have it.

I would like to have William or the modorator Kardel to collect the money and execute the buy. As the buyer in the future will receive the EA that the author is making for Automated trading contest. So William or Kardel will share the future version of the contest EA from the seller as well.

Any how, count on me, I want to have it.

I dont want to speak for Kardel but he mentioned that he is not doing this transaction when we wanted to buy one other EA. I prefer one of the moderators do it as well if possible. Once the decision has been made pls let the entire group know so that each of us can make the contribution.

Best wishes