ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

We need to find another broker that gives 1 pip spread on demo account just to see the truth !

I'm running Sigma demo... anyone know another broker that have 1 pip spread on demo?

im looking for my pet unicorn too. let me know if u find him.

:mrgreen: i think both unicorns and trustworthy 1 pip brokers are mythical creatures.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they are all in the fantasy land...

unless...

we have enough $ to open an institutional account and trade like a bank!! :)

Hi,

Thanks for the share;

I've asking a few questions to Global clearing group, here :

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd'

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: Thank you for contacting FIX GLOBAL CG technical support. How may I help you today?

you: Hi

you: just some questions regarding rules

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: ok

you: do you have fixed spread ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: yes it is

you: scaping is allowed ? also with ea ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: allowed

you: and what about hedge, are you under NFA ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: we have hedge

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: we are not US company

you: ok, then i can use scalper ea, on every pair like for example eurgbp-eurchf with fixed spread every time (eurgbp=1 eurchf=2) is that right ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: right

you: Ok, one last question i've heard that some brokers have a lot of requotes issues, do you ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: no we do not have it

you: ok, finally to open a live account the minimal deposit is 2000$, what are the funding/withdrawal method, and with a standart account i will have the conditions explained above, right ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: right

you: Then thanks a lot for the explanation, what are the funding/withdrawal method ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: http://2pipsforex.com/cash_in.html

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: easy way deposit/withdraw funds via WEBMONEY

you: Thanks a lot, last one are you regulated ?

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: Global Clearing Group is Prime Clearing Member of PANAFEX™ Exchange (Electronic Derivatives Exchange regulated by Financial Markets Services Authority). Registered Member ID: PCM-061121

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: Global Clearing Group Ltd is authorized by PANAFRICAN Financial Exchange to solicit clients and accept orders to buy or sell approved financial instruments on PANAFEX as well as accept money or other assets from customers to support such orders. According to PANAFEX regulations GCG maintains client’s funds with PANAFEX for clients’ protection (all clients are sending funds directly to PANAFEX bank account). Members of PANAFEX are selected according to strict criteria and have to respect a codex of honor in conducting their business. Banks and financial companies withholding customers' funds are obliged to adhere to the regulatory standards of the financial authorities and must follow precise due diligence procedures and trading practices. GCG fully compliant with the aforementioned directives and is subject to all applicable financial regulations.

you: Thanks a lot, and goodbye !

FIX GLOBAL CG Ltd: byew

So, all seems ok, but in forex peace, they says it's a scam... :o

Any comment ??

too good to be true... buyers beware.

however, if you really want to try it out may be we can pool some $ and open a live account. I know it's a crazy idea :P

panafex are russian creation so that brokers can sound like they are under an authority, when really its nothing more then a shell company to give an air of respectability.

2pips forex use stock images on their site. that's a big warning sign.

apparently if u make money from them, especially taking advantage inside the spread like this EA does - then youll get switched to a deal desk and youll get slipped on orders, or requoted.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Thank you DrForex007 for sharing the EA with us. Please PM us your Paypal account or post it so we can send you donations as previously agreed. I recommend to still pursue the broker issue however we should get back to the original plan where we try to modify the EA to work with a reasonable broker.. 3-4 pips on the EURGBP. I tried to decompile the EA but the decompiler crashes. My version is 223. Can somebody decompile it (both 4 and 5 digit versions) and post it?

Thank you.

3.7 standard lots trading on a 5k account, aiming for 2 pips per trade!!

With all due respect, Are you guys Nuts!!! :o

This is PURE Gambling

NO. "US GUYS" are NOT "NUTS"! Who said ANYTHING about "US" placing those types of trades? Like I said, besides two trades, on the account that went from 50,000 to 10 million in 4 trading days, the rest of the trades were between 2-3% risk on the account. Does THAT sound crazy?! No.

As for the trading strategy, I say this would work as long as we're not trying to picks tops and bottoms, and have good indicaton of direction before we place a trade. I mean c'mon, how many times (with the right strategy not placing trades too early or too late in the trend) would it take for you to get 2 pips (must cover spread but if buying, you'll sell at bid, and in code, the hidden take profit says if bid goes over openprice, then close the position - simple) before you lose 29 pips? I have seen enough proof that says that this can be done with the right strategy (and of course not risking a crazy amount, which all but 2 trades in the 10mil account were good money management choosing number of lots).

Not trying to be harsh, but let's look at this analytically and with some common sense, please? How many hundreds of pips does the market move everyday? We need only two pips per trade. We have a large enough stop loss that if it doesn't get hit often, would do exactly what the account shown has done.

http://www.appleseeds.org/guest_couldntbedone.htm

Don

2pips is scam...they only want your money...they not give you account number until you make deposit.....this EA is useless even on ECN broker with 1-2 pips....tadawul 1 pip spread account only on major....

This broker have 1 pip spread , but scam too :

http://www.forex-swiss.com/index.html

FXCBS have variable spread 0,5-1,5 pip spread not on asia session....but ISEA can't perform better...

This EA is need open and close quickly, if floating ISEA will not open trade again until the floating trade closed....if not open and closed quickly...if hit SL ISEA can't recover the loss.......

All we need is broker with 1 pip spread fix with superb data feed and execution....you can't find broker like this in this world

even 2pips, forex-swiss have 1 pip spread, on real account they have requote and slippage...and maybe you can't withdraw your money....

I'm my own enemy.....

i know. the developer is a bit "slow". possibly enjoying his drinks in the baharma...

i note the broker is from New York (look at the time stamp). Don't think there are many MT4 brokers with server time there?! And for sure it's demo account.

MB Trading is Eastern time (GMT-4 I believe), so New York time. And although they have not said anything publicly, they are getting ready to go live and I just put in an application for a live MT4 account with them. If everything works right, NOW WE ARE TALKING! (a chance to beat part or all of the spread, if using limit orders, for the cost of a small commission)

Don

i know. the developer is a bit "slow". possibly enjoying his drinks in the baharma...

i note the broker is from New York (look at the time stamp). Don't think there are many MT4 brokers with server time there?! And for sure it's demo account.

MB Trading is Eastern time (GMT-4 I believe), so New York time. And although they have not said anything publicly, they are getting ready to go live and I just put in an application for a live MT4 account with them. If everything works right, NOW WE ARE TALKING! (a chance to beat part or all of the spread, if using limit orders, for the cost of a small commission)

Don

commission = about 1 pip.

Hi,

I thought that you guys were planning on tweekin it to make it work on normal Brokers before buying this EA,, whats happening now? I see that everyone is looking for dream broker.

I personaly rather closing my eyes and buy and sell aiming for two pips than using this EA.

I am not trying to bring your enthusiasim down, but if you guys can admit that this EA DOES NOT WORK unless its placed on a 2 pip spread brokers and below,, then it is a 100% pure SCAM.

Even if you can make it work, It would still be 100% PURE GAMBLING

Unless you tweek it :peace:

Hi,

I thought that you guys were planning on tweekin it to make it work on normal Brokers before buying this EA,, whats happening now? I see that everyone is looking for dream broker.

I personaly rather closing my eyes and buy and sell aiming for two pips than using this EA.

I am not trying to bring your enthusiasim down, but if you guys can admit that this EA DOES NOT WORK unless its placed on a 2 pip spread brokers and below,, then it is a 100% pure SCAM.

Even if you can make it work, It would still be 100% PURE GAMBLING

Unless you tweek it :peace:

Some us that would like to check it out to tweak it haven't gotten it yet (I do have to sleep sometimes). Then we can dig into it and see if we can improve it. But I would say that the broker would make a difference, although still if we had 2 pips spread and 4 pips movement, we'd get our 2 pips. Can it be done on a consistent basis before our stop loss is hit is the question, enough to get profit quickly. I can wait more than 4 days to become a multi-millionaire. It doesn't have to happen that fast. ;)

Don

ideas:

1. needs to trade eurusd, so we can get lower spreads.

2. the orders should be reversed, cause most of the time it seems the price breaks through the order level before coming back.

3.orders in the direction of the trend is placed.

Don

They are NFA regulated so no HEDGING....and ISEA will be tolerated as hedging, trust me. This EA is for entertainment only. :D

the original is getting smashed atm.

probably didnt help i shoved it on the eurusd. but even so, its still getting wacked.