ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

thanks everyone. your kind words are heard loud and clear.

I think it's delivered by hand of a person who rides on a donkey...

thanks everyone. your kind words are heard loud and clear.

I think it's delivered by hand of a person who rides on a donkey...

Simple question to DrForex:

Are you open to share with us ISEA by donations, please ?

If not let us finish this topic with :shand:

I do not want to walk with empty hope. :peace:

About the ISEA

Rule number one! Listen. This is true for all the market maker.

On the Metatrader real account, in the server system, it is coming in the server package , freeze level for all the limit/stop order is 5 pips.

First the EA put the limit orders 5 pips from market price. then the market price moved 1 pip. then you have now one of your limit order 4 pips from the market price, then you are enter the Freeze model. Result is: You can not close any of your the position that you are taken in the market. You can not delete or modify any of your limit orders.

results: you have to wait until all your limit order becomes the market order, then you are free to close any position you like. Because no limit order is get caught by freeze model.

As long as you have Single ONE limit order that is less than 5 pips from the market price, you are in Freeze model!

FREEZE!!!! simple as that. No close market order, no delete or modify your limit orders. By Freeze, You cannot Enter, Exit or modify any position as long as you have one of your limit order that is less than 5 pips from market price.

For all the Metatrader brokers

FXCH and all other market maker has 5 pips for freeze level.

ECN ATC broker has 1 pip for freeze level

This is not my guess, it came from real account experience and also checked with the support guy.

That's is why you never see ISEA in a real account.

I know MT4 and my mate knows C+ (and I do a bit to relate each) So together im sure we can manage it, if not im more than happy to pay someone to help us to get it right as this thing would rule on there and mbtrading has everything it needs.

I've been looking for the EA also. If this thing turns out to be real (and with and ECN like MBT using limit orders the way they do, when you place a limit order at ask when buying, you might get better than expected price, so less spread). I have scripts that don't always work, but I have used them to get into trades and be in profit right away, of course only on MBT MT4 demo.

So count me in for being very interested in this particular EA. Who wouldn't donate if this thing turns out to be real?

Don

Forget about MBTrading. MBTrading is under NFA regulation, therefore Hedge position is not allowed. so you can not have buy and sell operations in the same time on the same pair. No Hedge, this ISEA is not working.