ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

I've found a broker with low spreads

But after this chat... they're so lame. :D

FXCH: Hello. Alex is speaking. How may I help you today?

you: Hey Alex

you: I wanna know if fxch is regulamented by NFA

FXCH: no

you: But is from Europa or America?

FXCH: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

FXCH: We are not US company

you: Right... and why FXCH have a lot of bad reviews on many forum over web?

FXCH: sorry we do not have time to solicit clients

FXCH: bye

FXCH: Hello. Alex is speaking. How may I help you today?

you: Hey Alex

you: I wanna know if fxch is regulamented by NFA

FXCH: no

you: But is from Europa or America?

FXCH: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

FXCH: We are not US company

you: Right... and why FXCH have a lot of bad reviews on many forum over web?

FXCH: sorry we do not have time to solicit clients

FXCH: bye

you: Lol... i just wanna know about this coz i'm interested in fxch spreads...

you: But after this SO GOOD support, i can see how fxch work...

http://www.forex-swiss.com/platform.html

please someone recommend broker can used this ea..i need to real this ea. if no recommend broker..i will forget this ea..

any broker can depo lowest than 1000usd..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on CollectiveFX, they are giving us the same spread they receive (and they receive the spread they do because of volume they trade). demo is the same as live feed. if we can't win with them, what makes us think we can do better with our own brokerage? using the demo since yesterday, I'm still up over 7% even with a big loss. Will have to see how it goes, but unless the feed from Boston Tech is much more volatile (how could it be really?), then I don't see what our own brokerage will do for us that CollectiveFX won't. Looking forward to the demo from BT to find out.

Don

please someone recommend broker can used this ea..i need to real this ea. if no recommend broker..i will forget this ea..

Dear,

you can deposite 500 USD at FXCH. it is ok. if you ask them in the chat. minilot is 0.1 lot. scalping allowed, and EA allowed.

Freeze level for limit orders 5 pips and takeprofits level 5 pips.

This means that you can not using limit order, and need to limit order logic inside the EA, and take profits at 5 pips. need some rework.

It is very ok to deposite and withdraw money by Webmoney from FXCH, deposite and withdraw by webmoney would not take more than 15 minuetes.

They are called scam, because

1) their real data is completed different with the demo data.

2) they have lots of spiks to take out your stoploss. Spik during the asianmaket time for 20 pips in a matter of seconds.

3) requotes, you get requotes during the normal market time.

4) artificial price, like the on the ECN the EURGBP is going side way, and at price 0.8888, and in FXCH real account, the price is falling, at 0.8877.

5) their real account data, does not have lots of noisy like the demo data, and is trending quite often because of artificial price screwing.

Hi Victor,

Here is the information I was missing yesterday.

I will show it in pips, because a percent-value is not going to describe the results in a proper way:

Friday:

No. of trades: 21

Winners: 18

Losers: 3

P/L (Pips): - 36

Tuesday:

No. of trades: 35

Winners: 34

Losers: 1

P/L (Pips): + 105

Today:

No. of trades: 22

Losers: 4

P/L (Pips): - 78

I didn’t trade last Monday due to bank-holidays. Also I didn’t let the EA run for a long time – yesterday I think it was for max. 3 hours.

Today was a very bad day. I started up with 2 losers in a row. After having already 4 losers I shut the EA down. Also in total I’m in negative numbers now. :cry:

It could really be helpful, if this EA wouldn’t trade in breakouts. Also I don’t know why, but the S/L is set to 29 and I got 2 losers with 45 and 47 pips. :shock:

There wasn’t any problem with the order-execution. In general the losers are around 35 – 36 pips, but the spread isn’t “jumping” that much.

Same observation on the profit side too. Sometimes the profit goes until 7 pips.

Hi Victor,

Here is the information I was missing yesterday.

I will show it in pips, because a percent-value is not going to describe the results in a proper way:

Friday:

No. of trades: 21

Losers: 3

P/L (Pips): - 36

Tuesday:

No. of trades: 35

Winners: 34

Losers: 1

P/L (Pips): + 105

Today:

No. of trades: 22

Losers: 4

P/L (Pips): - 78

I didn’t trade last Monday due to bank-holidays. Also I didn’t let the EA run for a long time – yesterday I think it was for max. 3 hours.

Today was a very bad day. I started up with 2 losers in a row. After having already 4 losers I shut the EA down. Also in total I’m in negative numbers now. :cry:

It could really be helpful, if this EA wouldn’t trade in breakouts. Also I don’t know why, but the S/L is set to 29 and I got 2 losers with 45 and 47 pips. :shock:

There wasn’t any problem with the order-execution. In general the losers are around 35 – 36 pips, but the spread isn’t “jumping” that much.

Same observation on the profit side too. Sometimes the profit goes until 7 pips.

try this:

this code is in ISEA

Mode_stop_level = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Mode_stop_level = (Mode_stop_level + 1.0) * Point;

The 5 digits ISEA was made on the sigma platform, it has MODE_STOPLEVEL=5 pips.

But in your collective FX, you have MODE_STOPLEVEL=0, so you change the code in 5 digits ISEA for your platform to

//Mode_stop_level = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Mode_stop_level = 50; //(50 pips for 5 digits system = 5 pips for normal 4 digits system)

Mode_stop_level = (Mode_stop_level + 1.0) * Point;

This is the latest result of isea on fxcbs...

the result is not so real cause some time i close the MT4...for too long..

seems still have a lot of potential...

Finimej can you code something added on this... :peace:

http://aroels.MT4Live.com

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

I don’t know what improvements / modifications you guys think may be good, but I think it may a good idea to have the following in addition:

- An improvement to avoid trading during breakouts where usually the losers are showing up

- An additional setting for max. spread

- A setting like “close all pending orders” true / false

Any comments, other ideas, other observations ?

What do you think finimej – could you modify this ?

Thanks for the answer forexpro,

My demo with the collective went bad too ... for your sl maybe the price were hectic and in this case ecn broker may not respect the sl value ...

I think this ea need improvement as you said, maybe someone can take a look.

For mirus, thesecret? any news ? are going to trade in future market with this ea ? is it possible ?

Dear,

you can deposite 500 USD at FXCH. it is ok. if you ask them in the chat. minilot is 0.1 lot. scalping allowed, and EA allowed.

Freeze level for limit orders 5 pips and takeprofits level 5 pips.

This means that you can not using limit order, and need to limit order logic inside the EA, and take profits at 5 pips. need some rework.

It is very ok to deposite and withdraw money by Webmoney from FXCH, deposite and withdraw by webmoney would not take more than 15 minuetes.

They are called scam, because

1) their real data is completed different with the demo data.

2) they have lots of spiks to take out your stoploss. Spik during the asianmaket time for 20 pips in a matter of seconds.

3) requotes, you get requotes during the normal market time.

4) artificial price, like the on the ECN the EURGBP is going side way, and at price 0.8888, and in FXCH real account, the price is falling, at 0.8877.

5) their real account data, does not have lots of noisy like the demo data, and is trending quite often because of artificial price screwing.

how do you know? it is broker honestly? are they paid on time?? please i need more information..

because that broker need minimum depo usd 2000. how can depo usd500.

how do you know? it is broker honestly? are they paid on time?? please i need more information..

because that broker need minimum depo usd 2000. how can depo usd500.

I knew so I know and I am knowing. They paid always on time, better timing than FXCM. Has withdrawed and deposited there on FXCH using webmoney, this is the best. no Market maker is honest, they are on other side of game. Read my previous post, the original ISEA can not be run there without adapting.

You go the chat, and demond that you need the account to deposite 500USD, then you will get it. They used have minimum 500USD in the december 2008, then they just take it away from the web. The possibility is still there, you need to demond on it.

Dont know... trust in all reviews that you read on forexpeacearmy not is good too... i already heard bad things about forexpeacearmy... who is the guys who write reviews? so, be careful to trust in everything you read over the web...

Fxch is trustable? maybe yes, maybe not... but my decision dont will be influenced by THIS site !

Just my 2 cents.

You may use this indicator

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/Waddah_Attar_OMN.mq4

and use this indicator on your chart EURGBP M5 and EURCHF M5.

if the histrogram is over the level 5 or -5, then you know it is trending like hell. stop your EA. When it is stay in the range +-5, then it is doing range, so you go ahead to run your EA.

for the people trend on the MBT, then blue histrogram, Up trend, buy only. red color, down trend, sell only.

If you put it into the ISEA, then it just filter out the time for make more money, although it filter out the break outs. in the end, you make less money by having it inside the EA. so do not integrated it inside the EA. Sorry, I do not have time to help U to enhance the EA, I am very busy in everything.

For people who needs safty, then you can have it.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/eurgbpm5.jpg

Dont know... trust in all reviews that you read on forexpeacearmy not is good too... i already heard bad things about forexpeacearmy... who is the guys who write reviews? so, be careful to trust in everything you read over the web...

Fxch is trustable? maybe yes, maybe not... but my decision dont will be influenced by THIS site !

Just my 2 cents.

Yes, Massa is right. Dont trust every review. I am doing very well with a brokerage that was slandered in most reviews by someone who had a bone to chew with that particular brokerage.

Just my 2 cents.

Yes, Massa is right. Dont trust every review. I am doing very well with a brokerage that was slandered in most reviews by someone who had a bone to chew with that particular brokerage.

Which brokerage was that? And how long have you been trading with them now?

Just my 2 cents.

can someone sugest broker can i used this ea.. 1 pip broker or 2pip..

sigmaforex? 2pipsforex? FXCH? and can withdraw..

:peace:

hello

i'm also very interested in this ea, but after spending some hours, i dont find it,

i do not read the whole topic (over 100 sites , puhh :shock: ), so maybe somebody post this information, when not here we go

i find a website were you can download it (i dont know the rules for this forum, so i post only the download links, if somebody want to know the site were get it->PM or use google ;) )

but the problem is the zips are locked with a passwort, the guy want 50$ for it, but i dont trust him, he is registered only since 1 month an have only one post

http://www.easy-share.com/1905365557/IAPE.zip (INVESTIVA AGGRESSOR PROFESSIONAL EDITION)

http://www.easy-share.com/1905365598/ISEA.zip (INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISOR)

i can also post a link for zip password recovery master 6.2.0.0 with crack if somebody want to try it to crack