ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Thanks,

For the magic number, the 4 digit version was posted by fxknight, i think, i'm just asking if he do the same with the 5 digit version.

Good luckwith fxcbs !

http://aroels.mt4live.com/

I iam using this victor...

Is_5digits_correction_clean..........please rename it to mq4.exe...then compile to ex.4...and then just put on chart...

No change at all....

already posted before here...

I dont know vic...i think its possible...i am not a coder..but may be you can add some code of magic number on open source file...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing happened to me.

I guess there must be a good solution for this problem, which is adding trailing stop and enlarging the TP.

In this case, ISEA EA will be more powerful and will avoid a lot of losses.

Cheers.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

...there must be a good solution for this problem, which is adding trailing stop and enlarging the TP.

What trailing stop that you can have for the default 2 pips scalps? 1 pip perhaps? ;)

I meant trailing stop for 5 pips. And also a reverse function will do as well.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

What i would kindly ask to our nice and helpfull coders , is to implement the

microlots in both 4 and 5 digits version.

The ea takes full minilot and a more adjusted Money management would be great

thanks in advance

so far I am not impressed... loock my nightly results (running for 7 hours)

Most of them are loosers exept alpari that made a small profit.

i using the 5 digits "IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned" for all 5 digits brokers

and

"ISEA4" for all 4 digits brokers.

Do not look at End profit/loose as there has ben running other EA's

just look to transaction for last 7 hours i have attached

Maybe i did something wrong if so Please somone corect me.

thanks

Alpari:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wdda51.jpg

FXCBS:

http://i44.tinypic.com/4l3exh.jpg

Tadawulf:

http://i41.tinypic.com/xpaeqd.jpg

thecollectivefx:

http://i41.tinypic.com/28vu1xv.jpg

26 York Street, W1U6PZ

London, United Kingdom

I have found this address on Google Map and seem to be valid address...but i dont know if they have office there...checked by google satellite....but seems fake or old data picture....

I dont have any idea with this Clearing Group...registered on Republic of Moldova...better not gamble on this....

So the main problem is the spread...if we can adjust and optimize this robot for 3-4 spread EG and EC, we have a lot opportunity to make money and of course this robot will adapt to real life....the algoritma so simple...take a tiny profit within a trigger range...better input some code to face the breakout and trend change...

So the conclusion is we still dreaming.....

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

maybe there is a problem with the edited versions of this EA

i will attache the original for 4 digits and the Error corected for 5 digital and see how it does.

:?:

That's the reason I do not want to change any code of the original EA. Because if there is loss, then people may think it is the changed part caused the losses.

All I did is cleaned out the decompiled code and correct the takeprofits digits.

http://www.4***shared.com/file/106893230/7b114936***/IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.html

For the 5 digits, you must use this one, original one is n't gonna give you profits in the 5 digits.

All I did is cleaned out the decompiled code and correct the takeprofits digits.

http://www.4***shared.com/file/106893230/7b114936***/IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.html

For the 5 digits, you must use this one, original one is n't gonna give you profits in the 5 digits.

Is this the version that u posted before or a new one?

I am using this now on the demo FXCBS.........

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

maybe there is a problem with the edited versions of this EA

i will attache the original for 4 digits and the Error corected for 5 digital and see how it does.

:?:

That's the reason I do not want to change any code of the original EA. Because if there is loss, then people may think it is the changed part caused the losses.

Hi, jes I am using this version.

Thanks

And looses is not problem because you have fixed.

Looses comes because:

A) trend runs away

B) spread is to high and not fixed

If you have variable spread and EA close a position It could be that at same moment spread rise up to 4 pips for a few seconds. EA will close at BE or will have a loose.

Hi Guys ,

For the ISEA EA to make Profits here is what you need.

1. A broker with Low Fixed Spreads or Low Variable Spreads between 1 to 3 Spreads preferably 1 to 2 Spreads Fixed most of the time except news time

2. Unfiltered Realtime datafeed ( NON Smoothed Realtime Datafeed) --- Note MOst Metatrader Brokers( infact almost all brokers) do SMOOTH the realtime Data to remove the Noise and Spikes ( Excessive volatility ). Note. Banks do Provide the Brokers NON Smoothed Realtime Datafeed ( Unfiltered) and then Brokers can decide what kind of Smoothing they will apply to the data so that their clients don't get Excessive Volatility( Noise and Spikes) while trading. If you ask your Broker they should be able to provide you with unfiltered datafeed

3. Allows Hedging ( Both SELL & BUY on the same account at the sametime )

Note: I am trying to Ask FXCM MT4 (UK) to provide me with Unfiltered Realtime DataFeed. They Provide Low Variable Spreads 0.2 to 3 Pips( Most Spreads vary between 0.2 to 3 pips) for most of the currencies with their institutional accounts. Regular standard account vary from 0.9 to 5 pips Spreads.

If we can Get a broker like that you will make exactly the Kind of money is being talked about with this EA. THe EA uses the Very Simple Logic that the Banks and Trading houses use. Take Small Profits and take it frequently. This EA is for HIGH FREQUENCY trading . All we need is to find a Solid Broker with Such features and we are set. May be an ECN Broker with Unfiltered Realtime Datafeed

Any Suggestions ? Lets not waste our time testing ? First let's narrow down the Broker with those Qualifications and then let's go to WAR .

Check the results but don't get all happy because i am using Sigmaforex and as you all know sigmaforex is a scam broker they don't have a good reputation

i am only using them to find out exactly what this EA Needs to Make money. So Look for the Above Conditions in a broker and you will make Millions.

http://testing.MT4Live.com

If you get the above 3 conditions. It does not matter whether it is breakout , range or trending. Note. When banks or Large Trading houses do trading they don't care whether the Market is in range, Breakout or trending , to them the bottom line is that they have to make the millions everyday. Havin worked in one of the Major trading houses, All i can tell you is that Stick to this EA and find the correct broker or use ECN Broker and demand that they give you Low fixed or variable spreads and you will make the mIllions. FOrget about what the Market is doing , Get the Conditions above and you will see what i am talking about.

I know that such a broker exists because SIGMAFOREX is getting it is Realtime Datafeed from certain Liquidity Pool of Banks. So their must be other Brokers too but the most important it must be Unfiltered realtime Datafeed. I would Suggest looking for an ECN Broker because they offer such Spreads and then insisting that they give you Unfiltered realtime Datafeed .

" MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TRADERS " :peace: :mrgreen: