ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

i sincerely dont see how this is possible. as forex attracts people of above average intelligence i think its about time our skepticism started kicking in.

on the other hand,if such a feat were possible i'd most certainly thro 5k at a robot if there was a chance of it making me a millionaire overnight. the odds are much greater than a lottery ticket ticket. :D

Thanks a lot but i will believe when we get to do Real Forward testing ourselves.

What is the Official Website for ISEA ?

I was actually monitoring the Live forward testing and then something happened . All over sudden the live forward testing above had a deposit of 0.00 Which according MT4 reports should not happen even if you withdraw the entire amount. Are we seeing manipulation in action. Pushers , Marketers and Scam artists ? or is it for real ?

I am starting to Suspect this EA for its validity . Unless we can Prove it and forward test it . I think it might just be like the rest a scam

I admire your eagerness but It is my belief you may have been shafted out of your money,

admittedly if the ea could be modified to broaden the TP / SL it would be interesting to watch on pairs that have a low brokerage spread, sadly i think the EA is a facade and its just some goon with paint scamming a few dollars.

more than happy to shove my foot in my mouth if im wrong lol :P

peace, love, macrami,

Riffster

Hello,

I did not buy the EA, because i never received an answer from the coder.

But I have found a guy who has it, he has set the Risk to 15 instead of standard risk of 2.

I would never do that but everybody should take his own risklevel.

I asked him to post the EA here on this forum, but he wrote, that he has bought it for 1,000$ and won't give it for free.

At least i could make him do the MT4 Stats and I gave him a hand as he did not know how to do it ;-)

Maybe we can handle something, to get this EA here posted.

regards

newbee

3.7 standard lots trading on a 5k account, aiming for 2 pips per trade!!

With all due respect, Are you guys Nuts!!! :o

This is PURE Gambling

Forex Trading in a simple lame man terms is Pure Gambling but it is Gambling for the intelligent minds. It is like playing Chase where you need all the tools that can give you an advantage over your enemy ( Brokers and Banks ). It is about being Stealthy and Fight a guerilla Special forces combat. You enter and leave without a trace ( Scalping) if you choose to otherwise you do long-term trading. The tools differ ( Strategies, Portfolios, Models, Indicators, Neural networks, Genetic Programming and so on ) but the basic logic is that it is a war of Money you either win or go home ( Your account is wiped out - as simple as that) . Note Risk management is part of the Game. The Less time youre in a War Zone the Less risk you have . Of course you are going to Loose some Trades that's part of the Trading War.

Don't Shoot the messenger :mrgreen: :peace:

Hello,

But I have found a guy who has it, he has set the Risk to 15 instead of standard risk of 2.

I asked him to post the EA here on this forum, but he wrote, that he has bought it for 1,000$ and won't give it for free.

At least i could make him do the MT4 Stats and I gave him a hand as he did not know how to do it ;-)

regards

newbee

We can donate if he agrees to Share ? If everyone donated US$ 20 i think he will have more than enough

Hello,

regards

newbee

is this a real account?

Hello,

regards

newbee

Newbee, Newbee

Who is the Broker ?

everyone listen to progresspama. Donation is compulsory and no less than US$20!! hahahaha

Joke aside. I will post tonite re some important news. stay tuned!!

He just made 3000$ in one week on a 5000 account, and he is still thinking about this damn silly 1000!!

Guys, the only reason why I am participating in this, is because I trust that the sky is the limit when it comes to Team work.

If I was on my own.... I would have diffenately called this a scam, things can't get any more abvious than they are.

everyone listen to progresspama. Donation is compulsory and no less than US$20!! hahahaha

Joke aside. I will post tonite re some important news. stay tuned!!

Hey DrForex007,

My eyes are Glued to the Screen until you post the Good news . I am waiting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :peace: :cry: