EA Shark 5.0 Ultimate

Re: EA Shark 5.0 Ultimate

I just wanted to verify something with everyone.. I've been using this live on 3 accounts now since April 28th. (the original unmodified version) and I have mixed results. As stated on the FPA forums, you need to modify the settings a bit based on what the vendors recommended settings are for your particular broker. 2 accounts are exactly as advertised and profitable, one account is not and is now down -$450.00 for the entire period, and the others are up, so modifying settings is crucial.

Overall, once you've played around for a bit, it is very nice!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to verify something with everyone.. I've been using this live on 3 accounts now since April 28th. (the original unmodified version) and I have mixed results. As stated on the FPA forums, you need to modify the settings a bit based on what the vendors recommended settings are for your particular broker. 2 accounts are exactly as advertised and profitable, one account is not and is now down -$450.00 for the entire period, and the others are up, so modifying settings is crucial.

Overall, once you've played around for a bit, it is very nice!

Would be nice to know which exactly settings we do need to tweak. Can you suggest, bro?

Hi guys,

Thank your for the new versions. I wonder if anyone has been able to back test these Ea's? I get error message 130 and 131 "invalid volume". Orders are refused because of the invalid lot size. Would you please let me know on which broker have you back tested this EA's/Foward testing? I have used standard 0.1 lot size on mini account.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

EA Shark 5.0 Ultimate

http://www.4shared.com/file/97401456/3b227b0f/Install_EA_SHARK50_ULTIMATE.html

Manual

http://www.4shared.com/file/97402150/c63fb33f/USERMANUAL_EASHARK5_ENGLISH.html

Install and then click EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_UPDATE.exe and it will update to Ver. 5.

It need to be crack though ...

the first link have error in 4shared please upload again [-O<

I have been testing the version Trader1984 posted. It was performing great, but last week it failed sooo badly. Has anyone noticed?

yes. only too well. :((

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 weeks later...

looking for EA_SHARK5.0_ULTIMATE_Proxy.dll link .Any one Share the link 4 me

Here it is ;) :

h**p://www.media*fire.com/?sharekey=bc3ca4228238e571c79b87b207592a1c915c6e09058e3b9e5621d66e282a0ee8

By the way, if anyone has the build 02... Please share it. I would like to test it.

Knowledge is power.

Hey redfox,

I totally agree that this should not be used live at this time. Last week it ended up making only 2 pips of profit for me. X-(

The week before was a total loss. Over about 10 weeks, it has doubled itself, but still lost a lot of money recently.

Kat

• 2 months later...