fap45pro & MegaDroid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fap45pro & MegaDroid

anyone please reupload these stuff

it's deleted :cry:

This file is no longer available because of claim by The Forex MegaDroid Team .

did u read the post above yours???

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hello to all username: saendee (NEW MEMBER) have cracked version of fapturbo if your forum would like a copy i will send to all FORUM MEMBERS upon REQUEST THIS IS MY WAY OF SAYING THANKS TO A GREAT SITE (email : ****@hotmail.com) for FREE fapturbo ALL MEMBERS TO ENJOY & HAVE A NICE DAY AS THIS IS A GUENUINE POST MANY Ren'e

THANKS !! but

Post it here. please! and please don't publish your email address!

K

Where is the fap saendee?

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

hello to all username: saendee (NEW MEMBER) have cracked version of fapturbo if your forum would like a copy i will send to all FORUM MEMBERS upon REQUEST THIS IS MY WAY OF SAYING THANKS TO A GREAT SITE (email : ****@hotmail.com) for FREE fapturbo ALL MEMBERS TO ENJOY & HAVE A NICE DAY AS THIS IS A GUENUINE POST MANY Ren'e

THANKS !! but

Post it here. please! and please don't publish your email address!

K

Where is the fap saendee?

hi all explain to me how to post as i am new to all this AS I ALSO HAVE Matrix zorro & zorro ea to be fine tuned SORRY about the email address

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a working open version of g00d0!d"f@p"

I do.

Can any kind soul posts the fabturbo crack dll files? Apparantly the links in page 1 is dead.

Thanks for your kindness.

Regards,

Collin

Hello, collinsmith and all other good bros over here.

I'm posting workable no dll unlimited version 4.4 and one is specially adjusted for EURCAD (don't know how, you try it yourself). These versions don't trade Turbo Mode with EURUSD, however. Friend of mine checked that mode work and said it's not worth at all to run the thing on EURUSD with Turbo mode. From my tests on 4.7 this proved to be correct - it makes 2-4 1dollar wins, then 3 dollar losses. In total there is a small loss on this pair and no profit with EURUSD).

Link: http://www.forexsharing.com/906177

Pass: Russia

Sets are made for Fibo broker, works perfectly for Alpari NZ Ltd, but of course you should adjust them as you wish for your own strategy and broker conditions.

However beware of maximum advisable spreads to use this stuff with profit:

EURGBP 4-5

USDCAD 4-5

EURCHF 4

GBPCHF 7-8

EURCAD 10

If you have higher spreads then your win/loss ratio will go done and in some cases it's better not to trade such a bad pair with your broker at all.

May profits come to us regularly and in huge volumes! :arrow: