A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan for ACTIVE TRADERS

hotpips

A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan for ACTIVE TRADERS

Product Description

It is impossible to make (or lose) money unless you FIRST enter the trade, which, of course, requires ACTION. It is therefore true that those traders who eventually earn the title of "market masters," do so, in part, by mastering the art of confidently "pulling the trigger". So, what ARE the secrets to pulling the trigger? Can they be learned by those who wish to follow in the footsteps of the master traders who have come before them? The exciting answers to BOTH of these questions are detailed in this empowering seminar presented by Dr. Richard McCall, best-selling author of The WAY Of The Warrior-Trader! Dr. Richard McCall has spent over 40 years studying the core dynamics of human peak-performance psychology as it pertains to successful risk-trading. A clinical psychologist professionally, Dr. McCall is also a 5th degree black belt in Japanese bu-jutsu and kenjutsu(Samurai's were known to be "professional risk-takers" -managing fear in the face of tremendous risk was a way of life for them.) Dr. McCall studied and mastered the authentic Samurai teaching of "Okuden Sakki." Now you, too, can have access to these powerful risk-taking teaching as Dr. McCall presents their essence in the form of the "A.C.T.I.O.N." acronym! By blending conventional peak-performance information with timeless warrior insights and wisdom, you will learn how to effectively transform trade setups into timely and potentially profitable ACTION. Highlights and History of the "A.C.T.I.O.N." Plan: *Warrior secrets to trading as an art form. *Historical testing of the A.C.T.I.O.N. plan. *Accepting all possible losses before battle. *Centering yourself for perfect execution. *Trust your trading system and warrior skills. *Imagine every trade being profitable. *Only exist in the present moment. *Never second-guess what could happen. *Warrior secrets for recovering from defeat. *This video is in VCD format. It will play on both CD and DVD computer drives. It will also play in most DVD players

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4116ZDfeniL._SS400_.jpg

[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/194787236/ACTION.part1.rar[/url]
[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/194640588/ACTION.part2.rar[/url]
[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/84825777/377890d/ACTIONpart3[/url]

password

africa6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan for ACTIVE TRADERS

Here are the links ,but the rar archives from original post are not compatible with these ones,sorry for that

hxxp://www*mediafire*com/?sharekey=b767eff2e06c1c19b94117dade8fc295e04e75f6e8ebb871

Hi Bro,

Cant open with window player?

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Rock

• 2 months later...

Re: A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan for ACTIVE TRADERS

Here are the links ,but the rar archives from original post are not compatible with these ones,sorry for that

hxxp://www*mediafire*com/?sharekey=b767eff2e06c1c19b94117dade8fc295e04e75f6e8ebb871

Thanks N1ckER but this links to a different course, I just finished downloading your link and got Elliott Wave Institute 10-DVD Educational Series and 4-course supplement as an early December gift instead of A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan for ACTIVE TRADERS lol :P.

So who can is so kind to help us out with re-upping part 3 \m/ peace my brothers and sisters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...