Sharp Shooter Auto Trading EA (Neuros Ninjas)

joms

Re: [req] Sharp Shooter Auto Trading EA (Neuros Ninjas)

Hallo. I am from Russia. This fully working version - there Dll removed because EA does not use it and remove all debris from the code. Because for a larger file has been written a lot of unnecessary code. Added function placed stop losse after opening a position for certain brocer using Market_Execution. Use of health. :arrow:

thank you for help me but sir I need book info about run this expert please if any body have guide for Sharp Shooter attach here please urgent if you have setting or set file attached please.

Hallo. I am from Russia. This fully working version - there Dll removed because EA does not use it and remove all debris from the code. Because for a larger file has been written a lot of unnecessary code. Added function placed stop losse after opening a position for certain brocer using Market_Execution. Use of health. :arrow:

yes dll was fake and does not use nueral network fake as well

people this is just Your_lucky EA compare the code its the same!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have checked through the code, the Neuro sharp shooter is a direct copy of your_lucky EA V2b. What a joke!

Neuro sharp shooter does not have any neuro logic in his code. his is 2 ma cross, then all the rest of code, he copied directly from your_lucky.

Any how, your_lucky is still a relative good EA, max draw down is 18.39% only.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/nurosharpshooter.jpg

I have checked through the code, the Neuro sharp shooter is a direct copy of your_lucky EA V2b. What a joke!

Neuro sharp shooter does not have any neuro logic in his code. his is 2 ma cross, then all the rest of code, he copied directly from your_lucky.

Any how, your_lucky is still a relative good EA, max draw down is 18.39% only.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/nurosharpshooter.jpg

yes you are right, keep away from the Neuros scammers

they use fake dll and indicators, they just stole your_lucky code, i have also compared the code

4 year backtesting. Most of the profit was made in year 1. the other 3 years, not much profit was made at all.

constant lot size was used to give a better indication as to its results.

http://stashbox.org/511788/sharpshooter.gif

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 years later...